Should Pelosi be removed from office? After violating 18 U.S. Code 2071

Should Pelosi be removed from office now?

• Yes

• No

• Hell yeah!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Problem is to get rid of the bitch by other than natural or man made causes requires a super majority in the house to accomplish. Something real Americans won't enjoy until the 2020 election or maybe even the 2022 midterm election. Surely we'll have a simple majority after November but her crusty old ass will still be there just no longer the speaker. With a supermajority we could expel the bitch and send her packing back to her shithole, San Fagcisco where they shit in the streets. A proper habit for a stupid bitch like her.
Ah...the good old misogyny of CRCs.

when destroying Federal documents, last night, while having a temper tantrum/standing behind the President at the SOTU

I am as confident that Pelosi will be removed by the House, as I am that Trump will be removed from office by the Senate.

It isn't the house per se that's going to remove Pelosi.... It's her own party... They want her to move along and let the next generation in. Even if the Democrats keep the house I'm 2020 I think it's highly likely she will be voted out as speaker. She's almost 80 years old it's time to go.

Jo
You should tell us more about what Democrats want. :71:

when destroying Federal documents, last night, while having a temper tantrum/standing behind the President at the SOTU

I am as confident that Pelosi will be removed by the House, as I am that Trump will be removed from office by the Senate.

It isn't the house per se that's going to remove Pelosi.... It's her own party... They want her to move along and let the next generation in. Even if the Democrats keep the house I'm 2020 I think it's highly likely she will be voted out as speaker. She's almost 80 years old it's time to go.

Jo

Sounds good BUT there simply are not enough IQ points to go around among the Democrats to do this.
Did you post that from Kansas City, Kansas? Home of the Chiefs and state capital?

A speech is not a federal document. It is not required by any law.
Okay. This part is just plain wrong and shows your ignorance of the issue.
"The address fulfills the requirement in Article II, Section 3, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution for the President to periodically "give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient."

Who is surprised you don't know what the hell you are talking about? No one!

I am for impeaching Trump for wanting a foreign country to interfere in our elections by initiating a phony investigation. neither Pelosi, Clinton, Schiff, Biden, Comey etc have broken any laws. The DOJ does not even have enough to open a preliminary investigation.
As for this I see you have been meeting with your friend Jim Beam, again.
Did his Old Grandad come along too?

It is quite right and it shows your ignorance. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

You are the one who is clearly drinking. Only a drunk like you would make this claim.

Because the Republicans censuring what you Trumpskies call a 'bitter old crone' clearly wouldn't be partisan or misogynistic.
Pelosi's behavior at the SOTU address was clearly out of line and brought shame on Congress.
If you would like to defend her behavior then we see who the real partisan here is (not that there's any doubt).

As far as the charge of misogyny it's absurd...like OJ Simpson's boot lickers blaming his trial on racism and anti black bias. It's just what you'd expect from a leftist drone and has no impact on me at all.

Trump's Presidency has brought shame on America.
You are not the least worried about decorum when Trump is involved. Yet if anyone else supposedly does so, you go ballistic. You are the partisan.

It is my understanding that the President signs a copy of the speech and it is this copy that is to be retained for the record, for posterity. As I understand the code being cited, it is the destruction of this copy that qualify an individual as being in violation of the code.
So, again, prove she tore up the original (the signed for the record copy), then worry about it. Until then, relish the fact that she did it out of anger and frustration that she was unable to take Trump down. She failed, again.
Again, the text of the law:
18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.”

Anyone who does what? conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away

And does any of those things to what objects?
any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer

Dude, the State of the Union Address without any doubt falls into this extremely broad category whether you think it should or not.

Dude- you are a true Trumpsky! Let's look at the little word you left out of your post:
Here is what you said:
Anyone who does what? conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away
Here is what the law says:
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so,

Odd isn't it that you excised the one word that put a lies to this whole claim that Pelosi broke any law?

Well not really that odd- that is what you Trumpskies do.

Now I do believe that you Trumpskies think that any paper that your Dear Leader hands anyone should be considered sacred legal documents, there is absolutely nothing 'unlawful' about Pelosi tearing up the paper Trump gifted her with.

uh-huh. there's no deflection when he throws tantrums daily & can't act like a leader when he is suppose to. & ya, he may not have seen her hand, because he didn't want to make eye contact.
I wouldn't want to make eye contact either with the evil malevolent being who twice has tried to illegally remove me from
my office of President.

If it the duplicate. There's no crime committed. But if it was the original. They can slap the cuff on her. But most likely, the original they keep in a secure place, while he reads from the duplicated copy.

Trump's Presidency has brought shame on America.
You are not the least worried about decorum when Trump is involved. Yet if anyone else supposedly does so, you go ballistic. You are the partisan.
Actually Donald Trump has been in the vanguard of an anti globalist movement.

Unless you are a corporatist shill and like the idea of giant muti-national corporations ruling the world you should
get down on your scabby knees and thank God for what that movement has sparked.

D818F9A0-97DE-4B98-BB27-370A67657AC3.jpeg

Please y'all. Remember this thread and nominate it for dumbest thread of 2020 at the end of the year.

Talk about being triggered.

Shit, that crap is planned. . . .

So what, she tore up a speech, toughen up folks. Who gives a shit. :dunno:

2016-12-13-the-snowflake-generation.jpg

Problem is to get rid of the bitch by other than natural or man made causes requires a super majority in the house to accomplish. Something real Americans won't enjoy until the 2020 election or maybe even the 2022 midterm election. Surely we'll have a simple majority after November but her crusty old ass will still be there just no longer the speaker. With a supermajority we could expel the bitch and send her packing back to her shithole, San Fagcisco where they shit in the streets. A proper habit for a stupid bitch like her.
TRIGGERED!

Forum List

Back