🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

It wasn't Fox News that said it.
There is some group that is wanting to propose it, Fox News just reported on it.
You will have to hate on someone else today

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

So the left isn't for equality and everyone paying their fair share? You're ok with some people paying more so others get to pay less ... unless you're rich, then just shut up and fork it over?

btw, single does not mean they don't have kids. Do you mean married vs single or kids vs no kids?

There is some group that is wanting to propose it, Fox News just reported on it.

The British guy was on F&F making a strong case for it and the Mimbos were all in nodding.

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

You know why that doesnt work? Because it has never worked anywhere ever.

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

Some of us consider that aspect of our society to be an errant one.

Why -should- anybody be forced to pitch in on something to which they have no access?

Most highway funds come from taxes at the gas pump. Most of us agree that this is as it should be: people who aren't driving on the roads and creating a need for maintenance shouldn't have to pay for those roads to be maintained, right?

So if I don't have anything to do with your kids, and I certainly didn't tell you to have kids, why is it my responsibility to pay extra so that you can have the cost of raising children -you- chose to have subsidized?

Why is it anybody's responsibility to pay for someone else's shit?

You can call me stingy and callous all-the-fuck you want. I have the right to be both, and I display the fact that I'm callous proudly.

In stead of me stopping these things, why don't you stop being a power-hungry douchebag and quit trying to force your morals on everybody else's pocketbooks?

Shit, you can call me stingy all you want, I'd rather be cheap than the kinda spineless stick-up kid who has to have Uncle Sam hold the gun for him.

Last edited:

THERE is your solution

You know why that doesnt work? Because it has never worked anywhere ever.

So.. instead of equality in treatment.. you want fairness.. but only for things you like.. like those you wish to buy the votes from

And yes.. we have plenty of examples of equalized taxation without thought to income level, race, number of kids, etc... sales tax is flat, why not try and make it more FAIR?? Gasoline tax is FLAT, why not try and make it FAIR??... and there are p[laces going to flatter and flatter systems.. Iceland, and Ukraine for example.. not to mention flat taxes at a state level in Utah and Colorado

The reason why there is POLITICAL opposition to flat tax, not just opposition from the greedy little fuckers who want freebies from government, is because then the politicians cannot pander to their chosen groups

The British guy was on F&F making a strong case for it and the Mimbos were all in nodding.

What you saw was not the original report where the people proposing it were there.
At any rate - there is nothing wrong with them nodding their heads. F&F, like all morning shows are part news/part opinion show. So if they agreed with the idea - then fine.
Personally, I am completely against EIC credits and child credits. For the simple fact I do not believe ANY American should have a negative federal income tax liability.
I am fine with zero taxes, but the IRS should never write you back more than you paid in with obvious exceptions as a death of a dependent etc.
NO ONE should ever get a tax windfall every year. PERIOD

Should people without kids have to pay taxes that go to schools?

For instance, here in South Carolina a good portion of the vehicle property tax you pay before you pay for your registration goes to the schools. I have no children in the SC school system, never have, never will (my kids were all victims of the California school system.) Why should I have to pay for your kid to go to school?

Why -should- anybody be forced to pitch in on something to which they have no access?

Thats how a society / community works. I might not ever use your playground but to whine about it when we all benefit in some way is some only child shit.

Most highway funds come from taxes at the gas pump. Most of us agree that this is as it should be: people who aren't driving on the roads and creating a need for maintenance shouldn't have to pay for those roads to be maintained, right?

So if I don't have anything to do with your kids, and I certainly didn't tell you to have kids, why is it my responsibility to pay extra so that you can have the cost of raising children -you- chose to have subsidized?

You can call me stingy and callous all-the-fuck you want. I have the right to be both, and I display the fact that I'm callous proudly.

In stead of me stopping these things, why don't you stop being a power-hungry douchebag and quit trying to force your morals on everybody else's pocketbooks?

Shit, you can call me stingy all you want, I'd rather be cheap than the kinda spineless stick-up kid who has to have Uncle Sam hold the gun for him.

Ever question the answer is society. You are free to leave it or continue to complain about the reality but that doesnt get you anywhere.

Should people without kids have to pay taxes that go to schools?

For instance, here in South Carolina a good portion of the vehicle property tax you pay before you pay for your registration goes to the schools. I have no children in the SC school system, never have, never will (my kids were all victims of the California school system.) Why should I have to pay for your kid to go to school?

It's a way of taking power from the parents.

You get a letter from the school. More than likely you, and people like you toss it out.

A parent of a student gets one. More than likely opens it, reads and replys.

Common Core gets accepted b/c not enough people were against it.

The problem is not everyone is pitching in. Over 40 percent takes but doesn't give back.

THERE is your solution

It is not a solution for their is no problem. Only greedy callous conservatives feel the need to get more at the expense of others. Raising the next generation is costly, but to put families into greater fiscal stress because others will be granted a tax benefit is myopic at best. Costs will be passed on to the parents, for the costs to educate and socialize a child does not go down.

It's too bad DD is incapable of critical thinking; fortunately others are able to see the pit falls of concrete thinkers and plan into the future.

Thats how a society / community works. I might not ever use your playground but to whine about it when we all benefit in some way is some only child shit.

Ever question the answer is society. You are free to leave it or continue to complain about the reality but that doesnt get you anywhere.

That's all you got? That's how it should be because that's how it is and if you don't like it then fuck you, only child!

What a deep thinker you are.

The problem is not everyone is pitching in. Over 40 percent takes but doesn't give back.

Is that 40% thriving?

That is the problem.
It is the same every time - the people banging their fist for higher taxes the loudest - DON'T PAY ANY INCOME TAXES.
Then a funny thing happens - they get decent job, start actually paying taxes - they become conservatives.

Forum List

Back