Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

It is not a solution for their is no problem. Only greedy callous conservatives feel the need to get more at the expense of others. Raising the next generation is costly, but to put families into greater fiscal stress because others will be granted a tax benefit is myopic at best. Costs will be passed on to the parents, for the costs to educate and socialize a child does not go down.

It's too bad DD is incapable of critical thinking; fortunately others are able to see the pit falls of concrete thinkers and plan into the future.

Not paying more taxes to pay for other peoples' shit isn't the same as taking things away from them. Democrats have some really strange ideas of cause and effect.

Tax policy shouldn't be biased one way or another. Flat tax. Period.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

You know why that doesnt work? Because it has never worked anywhere ever.

So.. instead of equality in treatment.. you want fairness.. but only for things you like.. like those you wish to buy the votes from

And yes.. we have plenty of examples of equalized taxation without thought to income level, race, number of kids, etc... sales tax is flat, why not try and make it more FAIR?? Gasoline tax is FLAT, why not try and make it FAIR??... and there are p[laces going to flatter and flatter systems.. Iceland, and Ukraine for example.. not to mention flat taxes at a state level in Utah and Colorado

The reason why there is POLITICAL opposition to flat tax, not just opposition from the greedy little fuckers who want freebies from government, is because then the politicians cannot pander to their chosen groups

No I just want a system that will work. Yours doesnt because its never been used by anyone anywhere at anytime. :D

THERE is your solution

It is not a solution for their is no problem. Only greedy callous conservatives feel the need to get more at the expense of others. Raising the next generation is costly, but to put families into greater fiscal stress because others will be granted a tax benefit is myopic at best. Costs will be passed on to the parents, for the costs to educate and socialize a child does not go down.

It's too bad DD is incapable of critical thinking; fortunately others are able to see the pit falls of concrete thinkers and plan into the future.

Not paying more taxes to pay for other peoples' shit isn't the same as taking things away from them. Democrats have some really strange ideas of cause and effect.

What it comes down to with the idiot wry, is that because there have been growing numbers of non-income-tax-payers, it is supposed to always be that way for them.. any raise into positively contributing any equal % share is met with opposition..

The system where an ever growing group takes while the other group pays should have never happened in the first place...

It is like if wry went to the grocery store and was not charged for his weekly gallon of milk for 3 years for whatever reason... while the next person was charged for 2 gallons.. when the error would get corrected and each would pay for their own gallon of milk, ones like wry would scream that the other person is getting a discount and that he is being treated unfairly

Typical entitlement junkie mentality

You know why that doesnt work? Because it has never worked anywhere ever.

So.. instead of equality in treatment.. you want fairness.. but only for things you like.. like those you wish to buy the votes from

And yes.. we have plenty of examples of equalized taxation without thought to income level, race, number of kids, etc... sales tax is flat, why not try and make it more FAIR?? Gasoline tax is FLAT, why not try and make it FAIR??... and there are p[laces going to flatter and flatter systems.. Iceland, and Ukraine for example.. not to mention flat taxes at a state level in Utah and Colorado

The reason why there is POLITICAL opposition to flat tax, not just opposition from the greedy little fuckers who want freebies from government, is because then the politicians cannot pander to their chosen groups

No I just want a system that will work. Yours doesnt because its never been used by anyone anywhere at anytime. :D

Except that it has.. and as shown, it is happening in more places.. .and there are systems changing to flatter systems even if they are not totally flat yet

You don't want equality.. you want equality when it benefits you and inequality in treatment of others when it benefits you

Some of us consider that aspect of our society to be an errant one.

Why -should- anybody be forced to pitch in on something to which they have no access?

Thats how a society / community works. I might not ever use your playground but to whine about it when we all benefit in some way is some only child shit.

Most highway funds come from taxes at the gas pump. Most of us agree that this is as it should be: people who aren't driving on the roads and creating a need for maintenance shouldn't have to pay for those roads to be maintained, right?

So if I don't have anything to do with your kids, and I certainly didn't tell you to have kids, why is it my responsibility to pay extra so that you can have the cost of raising children -you- chose to have subsidized?

Why is it anybody's responsibility to pay for someone else's shit?

You can call me stingy and callous all-the-fuck you want. I have the right to be both, and I display the fact that I'm callous proudly.

In stead of me stopping these things, why don't you stop being a power-hungry douchebag and quit trying to force your morals on everybody else's pocketbooks?

Shit, you can call me stingy all you want, I'd rather be cheap than the kinda spineless stick-up kid who has to have Uncle Sam hold the gun for him.

Ever question the answer is society. You are free to leave it or continue to complain about the reality but that doesnt get you anywhere.

That's all you got? That's how it should be because that's how it is and if you don't like it then fuck you, only child!

What a deep thinker you are.

What do you want me to do. Answer every question you asked with an explanation of what it means to live in a society? To be part of a community? Thats a waste of time because if you dont understand that simple reality then you'll forever be confused.

You can scream at the local dog park, playground, subway station, earned income credit, housing tax credit etc individually if you want. No problem. That doesnt mean I have to play this game with you where you act all confused.

Its society dude. Dont like it....Find a cave, live off the land and hopefully no one will bother you. I have no problem with people that do or go off the grid, but complainers...pbbbt :eusa_hand:

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

People who don't have children should pay less in taxes than people who have children. People who have children use more services that are supported by tax dollars. In addition, the world is over populated. Over population either creates or contributes to most of the problems of modern society. People should not be rewarded for having children by getting tax breaks. Around the world we should strive for zero population growth. It's the only way the species will survive with any quality of life.

Last edited:

Except that it has.. and as shown, it is happening in more places.. .and there are systems changing to flatter systems even if they are not totally flat yet

You don't want equality.. you want equality when it benefits you and inequality in treatment of others when it benefits you

Where are those places then?

THERE is your solution

Flat tax on what? The complications of the income tax system involve determining what income is subject to taxation, not on the tax rate that you pay.

It can be argued that a person working for wages does not have taxable income. He/she is simply trading one asset, their skills, talents, knowledge, and strength, for another asset, money. No profit, no taxable income.

The only logical alternative to the horrors of the income tax system is the FAIR tax. The benefits to all Americans far outweigh any negatives. American manufactured products would become markedly cheaper, and that would reinvigorate manufacturing in America, and help balance out our foreign trade deficits.

We could do away with income taxes altogether, keep the capital gains taxes, and put income taxation back to the original intent.

You notice the ones talking about "community" and "society" as in everyone helping everyone scenario - usually comes from those on the receiving end. Of course they are for a lovey dubby group hug society.

Let them get a real job and pay well into the 5 figures in taxes EVERY YEAR - and then see how they are about so many paying nothing into the system.

Taxes should be flat and fair across the board.

Yes. Someone who makes 100,000 $ and has 5 kids should pay the same rate of tax as someone who has no kids and makes 100,000. No tax breaks for pumping out kids. The only tax breaks anyone should get regarding having children is if they have a handicapped child who needs special care and/or schooling or if they adopt an older child who needs a home. There should be no rewards for adding to the populations explosion that is going on now around the world.

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

Yep. Gimme, gimme, gimme and make that guy over there pay for it.

Ban all tax expenditures and we won't have this ridiculous scheme where two people, or two businesses, earning identical incomes are paying different amounts of taxes.

Every tax deduction or credit has to be paid for by everyone else with higher tax rates, or borrowed from China. They now collectively add up to over $1.2 trilion every year.

Enough is enough.

Yep. Gimme, gimme, gimme and make that guy over there pay for it.

Ban all tax expenditures and we won't have this ridiculous scheme where two people, or two businesses, earning identical incomes are paying different amounts of taxes.

Every tax deduction or credit has to be paid for by everyone else with higher tax rates, or borrowed from China. They now collectively add up to over $1.2 trilion every year.

Enough is enough.

Exactly.
A flat tax in America may not work, but a "flatter" tax will.
No EIC's, no child credits no "oh you bought a new car?" tax credits...none.
A blank % for income - period.
Say...5% for anyone $20,000 and under...10% for $20,001 and over etc. etc. or whatever.
EVERYONE pays something.

In addition, the world is over populated.

The world is most certainly NOT "overpopulated." The next century will see governments and societies rushing to find ways of dealing with exactly the opposite.

People who don't have children should pay less in taxes than people who have children. People who have children use more services that are supported by tax dollars.

Childless people in particular will depend on future taxpayers to support them in their dotage. Why do you want people who shirk the most basic responsibility of our species to get a free ride?

People who don't have children should pay less in taxes than people who have children. People who have children use more services that are supported by tax dollars.

Childless people in particular will depend on future taxpayers to support them in their dotage. Why do you want people who shirk the most basic responsibility of our species to get a free ride?

But then the young will say "hey I'm not old so why should I pay for that old fuck" then someone will remind them they live in a community...:mad:

But then the young will say "hey I'm not old so why should I pay for that old fuck" then someone will remind them they live in a community...:mad:

Except for the over 40% who get more back in taxes then they pay in - they are exempt from "community" - right? :doubt:

Forum List

Back