🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

And their big brother, the one they always come to the defense for, corporations get a maximum amount of tax breaks. This however, does not equate to them.

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

Let's say a stretch of road in front of two houses represents the entire tax burden for those two houses. And let's say that tax burden is $5000. Furthermore, House A has a total income of $50,000 and House B has a total income of $50,000.

Common sense dictates each house would pay $2500 in taxes. That works out to a 5 percent tax rate.

But noooooo...not in 'Merka!

House A is mortgaged, while House B is rented. House A therefore gets a $500 discount from their taxes.

House A also has a couple of kids. Therefore, House A gets another $500 discount from their taxes.

Total tax burden for House A is therefore $1500 instead of their fair share of $2500.

House B will now have to cough up $3500 if the budget is to be balanced. That means their tax has to be raised to 7 percent from the original 5 percent.

This is how your deductions are equal to an ObamaPhone or food stamps. They have to be paid for by other taxpayers. In fact, your deductions, exemptions, and credits are far, far greater than the cost of food stamps or ObamaPhones.

House A and House B earn identical incomes, but one is paying $1500 in taxes while the other is paying $3500. This is beyond outrageous.

What's more, House B refuses to pay 7 percent in taxes. All the House B's of America revolt. As a result, the government only charges them 6 percent (still higher than the original 5 percent) and then borrows the rest from the Fed and China and a bunch of other countries.

And that is how we got $17 trillion in debt. Your deductions, credits, and exemptions which add up to $1.2 trillion a year. Seriously. That is not an exaggeration. Tax expenditures add up to $1.2 trillion a year.

Now go and look at what the federal deficit has been each year.

It really is this simple.
And that is the very sad and tragic thing about American politics...most things, most...have simple solutions. But in America, there is no simple solution. There must be 12 multi-$million studies preformed - all of which will be ignored and ripped apart by opposing views and claimed to support their side. Then there will be a half dozen agreements made to appease supporters and voters, and then there will be provisions made to make sure the corporate interest are met...and then, maybe just maybe the 400 page piece of legislation will contains some minimal good. Which will be delayed 10 years.

Do you consider it a benefit to society for married couples to have children?

There are a lot of people on this board who would benefit society if they never bred.

That doesn't really answer my question.

You want a reward for what you would do anyway?

That's worse than welfare queen thinking. You believe you are a benefit instead of a drag on everyone else who would be paying lower taxes if not for you.

Last edited:
People without kids end up paying more now because they don't get the child tax credit. It's grossly unfair to raise their tax rates in addition to that.

People without kids end up paying more now because they don't get the child tax credit. It's grossly unfair to raise their tax rates in addition to that.

Yea but they have lower costs and can afford it! They just need to stop buying toys for themselves and going out and having fun. They need to pay their fair share. <== This is a thought on par with liberals tax the wealth more they can afford it.

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

As long as the flat income tax replaces ALL other taxes then I'm all for it.

Yea but they have lower costs and can afford it! They just need to stop buying toys for themselves and going out and having fun. They need to pay their fair share. <== This is a thought on par with liberals tax the wealth more they can afford it.

Well, I already raised my kids and the youngest is still in college. I am guessing if liberals had their way, I'd be considered childless once all mine are on their own, so I should pay even more to help raise others. I thought the child tax credit was good. It was so nice of government to let me keep more of my money. There are many, including illegals, who get a lot back in child tax credits even though they pay no taxes.

Many get federal aid for years as they raise their kids and continue to have more. They get help with everything from rent to their child's education. We pay too much in taxes as it is.

Last edited:
Except that it has and currently does in several countries, dipshit, you're just an ignoramus who's proud of it.

Where? Dumbledoor?

Some examples already given, Sherlock

No it wasnt despite you and someone else keep saying "there are places" but those places dont seem to have a name. Instead of typing "its been done already" can you use the same number of keystrokes to name the places that have this awesome flat tax?

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

That's liberal pabulum. This was supposed to be a free country, not one where I have to help pay for you to raise your kids. If you want to have kids, you pay for them.

Do you consider it a benefit to society for married couples to have children?

People who don't have children should pay less in taxes than people who have children. People who have children use more services that are supported by tax dollars.

Childless people in particular will depend on future taxpayers to support them in their dotage. Why do you want people who shirk the most basic responsibility of our species to get a free ride?

But then the young will say "hey I'm not old so why should I pay for that old fuck" then someone will remind them they live in a community...:mad:

That's a slogan, not an argument. How does living next to someone obligate me to pay their bills?

How is it materially different when a corporation deducts operating costs from revenue to determine taxable income than when an individual gets a standard exemption to cover the cost of a dependent?

I'll tell you how, the corporation gets to deduct ALL of the costs while the deduction the individual gets barely covers diapers.

And some of you ***** even want to take that away. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back