Should politicians be able to change the demography of a nation without the peoples consent and without legal charges?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Could this happen in any other nation without an uprising…without a revolution?
Has the definition of “TRAITOR” been forgotten….what is more traitorous?
It is the people that make a nation, a nation doesn’t make the people….Contrary to Lib belief and as proven in all blue communities, cities and states, we can’t build or have a great nation if we’re comprised of poor quality human beings….we can however grow the Democrat electorate BIG-TIME and the Dems know it.

It is the people that make a nation, a nation doesn’t make the people….Contrary to Lib belief and as proven in all blue communities, cities and states, we can’t build or have a great nation if we’re comprised of poor quality human beings….we can however grow the Democrat electorate BIG-TIME and the Dems know it.

They can do it and get away with it only because no one has raised an army and set out to stop them. The weak and the complacent always turn to dust; been happening since time began.

I agree. All baby boomers should be prosecuted for changing the demographics of the nation. Come to think about. Everybody who can't prove they stepped of the Mayflower should go to jail. Better yet if your not Native American jail for you.

I agree. All baby boomers should be prosecuted for changing the demographics of the nation. Come to think about. Everybody who can't prove they stepped of the Mayflower should go to jail. Better yet if your not Native American jail for you.
Hahaha…poor tards don’t even know that America was founded in 1776….why do you hate our Declaration Of Independence? Why do you hate our right to sovereignty?
What part of Mexico are you from Gustavo?

Hahaha…poor tards don’t even know that America was founded in 1776….why do you hate our Declaration Of Independence? Why do you hate our right to sovereignty?
What part of Mexico are you from Gustavo?
There were people living here for 20,000 years before america was “discovered.”

~~~~~~
Your CRT racist training is showing like a dirty torn slip.

Wow. I would love to see your definition of "poor quality human beings"

You do not think a nation should have a secure border with an orderly immigration process?

Electing bad politicians is the people giving their consent.

The American people have consented to allowing the huge and growing income inequality and the growth of much worse racism, due to it being the main part of Trump's agenda.

It's in the blaming of non-whites instead of the agenda of the very wealthy.

Just go down to the border. You will see poor quality vermin crawling across the border right now.
Ted Cruz says he goes down there often, along with lots of other MAGAs. Are those the vermine you were talking about, or is there some other identifying characteristic besides location?

Wow. I would love to see your definition of "poor quality human beings"
All of your pet human beings are poor quality human beings.
81D87566-5282-49C6-A64F-787AA3389DE6.jpeg

This country was not discovered.
It was invaded.
It wasn't a country so could not be invaded.
You probably mean colonized which is correct. That's why you believe it is proper that we be colonized by present day invaders.¹⁸
Did you notice? Four white guys, all bank robbers.
Or YOU could just look in a mirror.
I would not see a pervert like you. After all teachers today have to have a perv card to be around children.

Forum List

Back