Should politicians be able to change the demography of a nation without the peoples consent and without legal charges?

The part of Mexico the US took by force of arms.
Since Progs believe that the U.S. took part of Mexico who did the Mexicans take their land from? The issue was at one time most people coming from one continent to the United States. Then in the mid 1960's it was inexplicably changed mostly to areas south of the United States. With the gates forced open for legitimate and illegals. It takes time for people to assimilate to a culture. And the United States has one even if there are differences here and there. Pushing diversity instead of unity has caused many issues.

Could this happen in any other nation without an uprising…without a revolution?
Has the definition of “TRAITOR” been forgotten….what is more traitorous?
It is the people that make a nation, a nation doesn’t make the people….Contrary to Lib belief and as proven in all blue communities, cities and states, we can’t build or have a great nation if we’re comprised of poor quality human beings….we can however grow the Democrat electorate BIG-TIME and the Dems know it.
Damn you guys are so fragile. Who hurt you to make you so afraid?

Could this happen in any other nation without an uprising…without a revolution?
Has the definition of “TRAITOR” been forgotten….what is more traitorous?
It is the people that make a nation, a nation doesn’t make the people….Contrary to Lib belief and as proven in all blue communities, cities and states, we can’t build or have a great nation if we’re comprised of poor quality human beings….we can however grow the Democrat electorate BIG-TIME and the Dems know it.
The racist, bigoted right is alive and well.

The part of Mexico the US took by force of arms.
Aren’t you and Coyote damn glad that white Brits did take this territory?
Have you been to a reservation?
Can you imagine what America would look like as one giant reservation?

All of your pet human beings are poor quality human beings.
View attachment 738052
Yet the liberals still claim Negroes are the victims and the MSM still covers for them......once again.....young black males who compose approx 2.5 percent of the total pop. committ over half of all violent crimes in America.

Houston we have a problem.....but none dare call it a race problem.

Aren’t you and Coyote damn glad that white Brits did take this territory?
Have you been to a reservation?
Can you imagine what America would look like as one giant reservation?
Liberals who whine about the so called Native Americans losing their wars against the pioneers....simply know little history....every nation in the world had to fight and win to preserve or gain their territory.

Not even to mention the Indians had no concept of land ownership to begin with....they were not the first ones here either....they migrated here and displaced the ones who were here before them.

All these social justice warriors who constantly whine about the Indians having their lands stolen should donate their house and or land to the Native Americans.....maybe they would feel better then....no one should run around obsessed with white guilt.

Just what is a "MAGA?" An American? A republican? Or just someone who actually just wants to see his country made better again?
You know exactly what a MAGA is. You were called teabaggers for a while, and have always been called stupd.

There were people living here for 20,000 years before america was “discovered.”
You red skin savages walked here ...just like the brown invaders are walking here now....

djjdndnsndmdmmdmdmdmmdmd.png

Liberals who whine about the so called Native Americans losing their wars against the pioneers....simply know little history....every nation in the world had to fight and win to preserve or gain their territory.

Not even to mention the Indians had no concept of land ownership to begin with....they were not the first ones here either....they migrated here and displaced the ones who were here before them.

All these social justice warriors who constantly whine about the Indians having their lands stolen should donate their house and or land to the Native Americans.....maybe they would feel better then....no one should run around obsessed with white guilt.
I'm glad your all in favor of seizing territory. I am too. That's why it makes me giddy when I see shit like this happen.

Amid cheers, A.P. Hill descendant watches Confederate statue come down: ‘It’s a tough day’

I mean here is a cuck white, standing by himself watching them dig his ancestor out of the ground so they can give his statue, which served as his head stone, to a black museum. 😄 And it started with some protests and riots and the pulling down of cuck white statues, illegally at first and then with the force of law. We are taking this country. Through force and demographic replacement. As went the natives, so too will the cuck whites who've lost their will to fight and instead stand by, beaten as we dig their history out of the ground right in front of them. 😁

Wow. I would love to see your definition of "poor quality human beings"
I think you have a pretty good idea of what that is. They are simply terrified of darker-skinned people, and they think that darker-skinned people are inherently inferior. White Nationalism.

More paranoia and talk of uprisings and revolution. This is what talk radio and the internet are feeding for professional gain. 24/7/365.

Forum List

Back