Should President Trump Proclaim an Executive Order To Reveal Obama's College Records?

Should President Trump "let it go" in regards to the Kenyan/Somalian photoshopped birth certificate, foreign student status, etc.? IMO, although it would be great to expose that Obama turd, we simply have to move on and make America great again and not worry about the past.

Then they can impeach a president who isn't president any more.... that'd be worth US citizens' tax dollars......

Well, if Obama were indeed determined to be foreign-born, it would negate his entire presidency.

But that's currently doubtful. I'm more interested in his school records and what papers he produced to advance.

I guess then Obama should issue an order to see Trump's college transcripts?
No problem.
BONOBO puts ALL his transcripts and applications on the table and so does Trump.
Never happen of course.
BUT. Someday someone is going to 'roll' on BONOBO with hard evidence that can be 100% backed up.
The fucking LIBs will be dancing in the streets screaming at how easy it was to lie to the American public.
Seriously. That's how fucked up LIBs are.

Should President Trump "let it go" in regards to the Kenyan/Somalian photoshopped birth certificate, foreign student status, etc.? IMO, although it would be great to expose that Obama turd, we simply have to move on and make America great again and not worry about the past.

Then they can impeach a president who isn't president any more.... that'd be worth US citizens' tax dollars......

Well, if Obama were indeed determined to be foreign-born, it would negate his entire presidency.

But that's currently doubtful. I'm more interested in his school records and what papers he produced to advance.

And how would you negate his entire presidency? Go back to 2009 and start again?

I mean, searching for the most pointless thing on the planet might have reached it's conclusion right now.

And how would you negate his entire presidency? Go back to 2009 and start again?

Were he determined to be ineligible to hold the office, all treaties and agreements, everything he signed or otherwise ordered, would be instantly null and void.

And the Democrats would be in a heap of legal trouble.

If you live long enough you'll see Obama on Mt Rushmore

You'll never see anyone else on Mt. Rushmore.

No more room?? We' could always start on another mountain

did Trump say he would do this ?

Why would that matter? What Trump says one hour to the next is anyone's guess.
. That's what he loves (keeping the libs guessing where the next bomb is gonna be dropped from), and therefore hitting them with every fear he can muster up on them.. Just look at all the reactions on this site concerning Trump's constant barrage. Priceless. :coffee:

. According to the libs fears, you might just see a new carving start on Stone Mountain Georgia.

there's no big rushmore.

LOL- you do sound like a typical Trump supporter!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have Trump do that......since Trump of course won't reveal his own college records......or tax returns.....or any of the crap that Birthers like you and Trump whine about.

Just another opportunity to remind everyone that the Birther in Chief is Donald Trump.

Konspiracy Theorist and Birther.

I'd say proclaim an executive order in order to expose Obama. After all the flack that he (Trump) caught at that dinner, and all the anti-birthers who were wrong if be the case... You bet your Skippy he would be exposed. To much has gone on not to expose the racist radical if he lied about it all. Playing Americans as fools should be met with consequences. A precident needs to be set for future wanna be Presidents that wouldn't ever qualify for the job, and all in order to make them think "better not try that one". If Obama got into the job by lying, then he should be stripped of his retirement and forced to get a job just like everyone else in America. Hey we can still focus on the future while closing the windows that were jumped through when the front door was locked or should have been locked..

Absolutely- got to start a precedent of investigations of Presidents as soon as they leave office of every Krackpot Konspiracy claim- nothing would ensure our descent to a Banana Republic faster than targeting outgoing Presidents of the opposite party.

as a birther, i want obama to want to show his past.

he could have accepted fifty million to fix chicago, and buried Trump in the same move.

his provenance is so wicked sketchy, if only people knew the whole of it, but it still comes up, so we may still find out what.

an executive order wouldn't be legal or proper. it has to originate in the house judiciary, but no one wants to touch it, at this point not a bad idea.

You mean the $50 million Trump didn't donate to charity- like the money he didn't raise by doing a debate with Sanders?

And by provenence is so wicked sketchy' you mean no other President has had his eligibility as confirmed as President Obama- that is correct.

. Go for it, and have fun with that. Trump ain't worried about Obama... Obama is on the way out, and is the very least of Trumps thinking... The people have hopefully learned their lesson about putting a stone cold racist in that office by now.

LOL- the right wing nut jobs- who think that the only person who can be a racist- is a black man.

Not sure he can legally do that, but he certainly could drop a hint to the federal hackers to trip over the sealed records in their investigations.
l.

Ah once again- the Right Wing is showing their contempt for the law.

Forum List

Back