Should President Trump Proclaim an Executive Order To Reveal Obama's College Records?

Should President Trump "let it go" in regards to the Kenyan/Somalian photoshopped birth certificate, foreign student status, etc.? IMO, although it would be great to expose that Obama turd, we simply have to move on and make America great again and not worry about the past.

Not sure he can legally do that, but he certainly could drop a hint to the federal hackers to trip over the sealed records in their investigations.
No, let us hope Obama fades off into history never to be mentioned again.

He will make a concerted effort not to have that fate befall him. Why do you think he's staying in DC?

Surely you don't believe the goop about Malia's school.
Obama has changed what presidents can do. Trump will be able to do just about anything he wants. Thanks to Obama.

Yeah- presidenting while Black has made Trump think that if he is elected, that would make him Emperor Trump.

Thanks Right Wing Nut Jobs!

Should President Trump "let it go" in regards to the Kenyan/Somalian photoshopped birth certificate, foreign student status, etc.? IMO, although it would be great to expose that Obama turd, we simply have to move on and make America great again and not worry about the past.

Then they can impeach a president who isn't president any more.... that'd be worth US citizens' tax dollars......

Well, if Obama were indeed determined to be foreign-born, it would negate his entire presidency.

But that's currently doubtful. I'm more interested in his school records and what papers he produced to advance.

Yes- and if Bush were indeed determined to be foreign born- well it wouldn't change a bit of his presidency.

I am sure you are hoping to go snooping through President Obama's records to find some dirt.....while having absolutely no interest in Trump's records.

Because that is how the Right Wing Nut Jobs roll.....hypocrisy is their God.

I guess then Obama should issue an order to see Trump's college transcripts?
No problem.
BONOBO puts ALL his transcripts and applications on the table and so does Trump.
Never happen of course.
BUT. Someday someone is going to 'roll' on BONOBO with hard evidence that can be 100% backed up.
The fucking LIBs will be dancing in the streets screaming at how easy it was to lie to the American public.
Seriously. That's how fucked up LIBs are.

And now we get the flat out Racist Right Wing Nut jobs on parade.

Why reveal "hope and change" as the fraud it is?

Then they can impeach a president who isn't president any more.... that'd be worth US citizens' tax dollars......

Well, if Obama were indeed determined to be foreign-born, it would negate his entire presidency.

But that's currently doubtful. I'm more interested in his school records and what papers he produced to advance.

And how would you negate his entire presidency? Go back to 2009 and start again?

Were he determined to be ineligible to hold the office, all treaties and agreements, everything he signed or otherwise ordered, would be instantly null and void.

And the Democrats would be in a heap of legal trouble.

LOL.....you are a Trump supporter aren't you!

You believe everything WND tells you.

If for instance President Trump were found out to be ineligible because he was secretly born in Cuba- the love child of Che Guevara and Tokyo Rose, all of his actions as President would still be valid until he was impeached.

If you live long enough you'll see Obama on Mt Rushmore

You'll never see anyone else on Mt. Rushmore.

Hey- Billy actually said something that is rational.

Didn't see that coming.

there are people way higher in the birthersphere than Trump sy.

Trump is the Birther in Chief- he is the most famous Birther in the United States- and the GOP candidate for President.

And a total Konspiracy Theory Nut.

I guess then Obama should issue an order to see Trump's college transcripts?
. Go for it, and have fun with that. Trump ain't worried about Obama... Obama is on the way out, and is the very least of Trumps thinking... The people have hopefully learned their lesson about putting a stone cold racist in that office by now.

LOL- the right wing nut jobs- who think that the only person who can be a racist- is a black man.
It's their base Mostly racists

If you live long enough you'll see Obama on Mt Rushmore

You'll never see anyone else on Mt. Rushmore.

Hey- Billy actually said something that is rational.

Didn't see that coming.
Is that a first

And how would you negate his entire presidency? Go back to 2009 and start again?

Were he determined to be ineligible to hold the office, all treaties and agreements, everything he signed or otherwise ordered, would be instantly null and void.

And the Democrats would be in a heap of legal trouble.

No they wouldn't. And why would the Democrats be in any kind of trouble?

Laws don't become invalid in this manner. Also, it would be impossible to impeach him AFTER he has left office.

as a birther, i want obama to want to show his past.

he could have accepted fifty million to fix chicago, and buried Trump in the same move.

his provenance is so wicked sketchy, if only people knew the whole of it, but it still comes up, so we may still find out what.

an executive order wouldn't be legal or proper. it has to originate in the house judiciary, but no one wants to touch it, at this point not a bad idea.

You mean the $50 million Trump didn't donate to charity- like the money he didn't raise by doing a debate with Sanders?

And by provenence is so wicked sketchy' you mean no other President has had his eligibility as confirmed as President Obama- that is correct.
bernie's not ready to debate Trump. maybe... someday.

Once the president who claimed the agenda of "Dreams of My Father" is gone and the dreams that his African Nationalist father to defeat America are gone it's time for a new administration to make America great again after the left wing revolution failed. Let it go. Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama will be an irrelevant blot on America's history in a few short months.

he could have accepted fifty million to fix chicago, and buried Trump in the same move.

his provenance is so wicked sketchy, if only people knew the whole of it, but it still comes up, so we may still find out what.

an executive order wouldn't be legal or proper. it has to originate in the house judiciary, but no one wants to touch it, at this point not a bad idea.

You mean the $50 million Trump didn't donate to charity- like the money he didn't raise by doing a debate with Sanders?

And by provenence is so wicked sketchy' you mean no other President has had his eligibility as confirmed as President Obama- that is correct.

Trump knows Bernie would clean his clock- that in comparison to Bernie, Donnie would sound like a cheap used car salesman trying to sell that Oldsmobile missing one tire and a transmission.

Once the president who claimed the agenda of "Dreams of My Father" is gone and the dreams that his African Nationalist father to defeat America are gone it's time for a new administration to make America great again after the left wing revolution failed. Let it go. Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama will be an irrelevant blot on America's history in a few short months.

It is already passed time for Birthers to let go of their fantasies and move onto new and more elaborate Conspiracy Theories.

Trump has- he has already moved on to Vince Foster.

Before that, I would investigate the "real" reason we went into Iraq, the amount of money wasted and why the Bush Administration let North Korea have nuclear weapons. And why was Saddam's military disbanded. Why the Bush tax cuts created trillions in deficit and why Republicans cut embassy security? Those are infinitely more interesting to me.

lol

Fortunately, there won’t be a ‘president’ Trump.

:lol:

I think nothing sums up Trump supporters quite like this thread.

The fact that they both believe that the President has the power to make an "Executive Order" that would force a private university to release their confidential files - and think it would be a good idea for Trump to do so, should he win.

Trump knows Bernie would clean his clock- that in comparison to Bernie, Donnie would sound like a cheap used car salesman trying to sell that Oldsmobile missing one tire and a transmission.
then all bernie has to do is finish cleaning hillary's clock so he can debate the republican nominee. shouldn't be too then right?, my god she's the poster girl for pathological liars.

Forum List

Back