Should public schools be mandated to teach the Bible?

Should public schools be mandated to teach the Bible?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
But they are being forced to read your religious text. And only your religious text.

I've got a better idea. Keep your religion out of the curriculum.

You can teach kids about history without forcing them to read your scriptures.
Those 'scriptures' are history. Ever wonder why the Christian west has the book of the history of the nation of Israel? Note that prophecy is history written in advance.

Not stopping Christian gatherings at schools is fine as long as they are voluntary. Mandates?? NEVER!!!

And no; I am NOT saying Christian gatherings shouldn't be in public schools; only that they should be VOLUNTARY.

Greg

I stand corrected on the first four.
Now, survey the remaining 26.

What's the point? You decided to make something up, and present it as a fact. You didn't look it up. You want me to do all the work for you.

No, you cannot claim protestantism is something great when it has the top four murder countries in the world.

No need to make up the fact that most of Latin America is Roman Catholic and also has the largest murder rates. You have seized the tail, while I have the whole dog. ;)

Again, you made something up, you didn't look it up. Even when I provide you with the evidence you still can't be bothered.

Typical of this forum, typical of modern democracy. Everyone knows everything, but they don't need to prove it, because they "know it" already.

Again, you made something up, you didn't look it up. Even when I provide you with the evidence you still can't be bothered.

Typical of this forum, typical of modern democracy. Everyone knows everything, but they don't need to prove it, because they "know it" already.
I did look it up. Note that Latin America, predominately Roman Catholic, has the highest murder rates in the world.

1721307776291.png

Last edited:
I did look it up. Note that Latin America, predominately Roman Catholic, has the highest murder rates in the world.

View attachment 979293

3 of the top 10 are Catholic. Still a higher percentage are protestant.

And yes, you get a lot of South American countries there on the list. However had you looked it up in the first place, you'd have seen that 7 of the top 10 are countries where protestantism is the main religion. You didn't. So you made claim.

For me it doesn't make a difference. Christianity leads to higher crime. You try and make out your branch is somehow better, it's not.

Christianity leads to higher crime.
Your whole argument hangs on this falsehood. Also, remember that the Devil puts his people into the Christian church for the purpose of destroying it from within. So, the 'criminality' of the church is of the Devil, not of God.

Last edited:
Your whole argument hangs on this falsehood. Also, remember that the Devil puts his people into the Christian church for the purpose of destroying it from within. So, the 'criminality' of the church is of the Devil, not of God.

What "falsehoods" would they be then?

And there is only one God, therefore the Devil must be a part of God.

The foundation of education is literacy. Western Europeans were taught/learned to read primarily so they could read the Bible, which was made available to the masses via the printing press. The printing of the Bible stirred the desire for literacy in the west more than any other cause.

You need a literate population to have a Democratic Republic... Immigrants spoke many different languages.

Stupidity is epidemic.

Forum List

Back