should Ray Epps be arrested ?

Holyshit. :eusa_doh:

Again, Congress counts electors, not counties. Electors represent states, not counties.
Section 2 of Title 3 of the United States Code that says when a state has had an election and has failed to make a choice on the day that was prescribed by law, meaning the choice that was made, the assumption is it was fraudulently given because of the illegal votes, the electors can be made on a subsequent date in such manner as the legislature in some state may direct.”

With the governor certifying only one slate. Which of those fake electors were certified by their respective governor?
The state legislators can decertify,, and will.. Wisconsin and Arizona will lead the way

Section 2 of Title 3 of the United States Code that says when a state has had an election and has failed to make a choice on the day that was prescribed by law, meaning the choice that was made, the assumption is it was fraudulently given because of the illegal votes, the electors can be made on a subsequent date in such manner as the legislature in some state may direct.”

Which doesn't apply here since every state selected their electors in the allocated time. Even had they not, the remedy is performed by the state's legislature, which none of the fake electors were. So you lose on two counts.

The state legislators can decertify,, and will.. Wisconsin and Arizona will lead the way

Great, post the law from any one of those states that they can decertify their certified results...

And what difference would it make if they did? Doesn't make Trump President.

Which doesn't apply here since every state selected their electors in the allocated time. Even had they not, the remedy is performed by the state's legislature, which none of the fake electors were. So you lose on two counts.
Kari lake on line one lol

Every state has sets of electors

Every state appoints a set of electors. They don't appoint themselves. Here's the Constitution affirming exactly that:

"Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress:"

Your self appointed assholes forged a Certificate of Ascertainment which fraudulently claimed that THEY were duly elected and qualified Electors from the State. They weren't. They were just some random dipshits with a printer and a stamp who decided to join an illegal plot to overthrow the election.

And they should absolutely be held criminally responsible for their part in the fraud and criminal plot.

Great, post the law from any one of those states that they can decertify their certified results...

Well Pennsylvania and Georgia will be next which will put some courts in a weird bind lol exciting times

There's no such thing as a 'decertified' elector after the vote has been cast. Its made up pseudo-legal gibberish sold to the gullible and ignorant.

Here's the US Constitution:

I defy any of the Big Liars to quote the section of the Constitution that authorized 'decertification' of any elector.

You can't. Its made up nonsense.

There's no such thing as a 'decertified' elector after the vote has been cast. Its made up pseudo-legal gibberish sold to the gullible and ignorant.

Here's the US Constitution:

I defy any of the Big Liars to quote the section of the Constitution that authorized 'decertification' of any elector.

You can't. Its made up nonsense.
Not true if they passed fraudulent votes on the day it needed to be submitted, by law the senate can choose another date to accept the real count.

There is no such thing as 'decertification'. Its made up. It exists completely outside of the constitution.

Don't take my word for it. Here's the constitution.

It makes absolutely no mention of 'decertification'. You're quoting your imagination again.

I asked you first

Given that this entire Ray Epps conspiracy is birthed from your fertile imagination, how could I possibly know what you imagine?

Remember.....you're making this up as you go along. There's jack shit to back your claim that Ray Epps is FBI.

There is no such thing as 'decertification'. Its made up. It exists completely outside of the constitution.

Don't take my word for it. Here's the constitution.

It makes absolutely no mention of 'decertification'. You're quoting your imagination again.
So state legislators have to accept fake votes even when proven the votes are fake past the date? Interesting

Given that this entire Ray Epps conspiracy is birthed from your fertile imagination, how could I possibly know what you imagine?

Remember.....you're making this up as you go along. There's jack shit to back your claim that Ray Epps is FBI.
Come on answer the question.. he was yelling go in to the capital in front of thousands.. the guys rushing the capital after he whispered in his ear,, did he enter the capital?

Forum List

Back