Should school board officials declare a party?

Students respond to the teacher, they answer questions, they read aloud they do all sorts of things in a classroom.

It's a voice, you don't see them, it could be any child. Again, this argument holds no merit when there are literally cameras everywhere. There are also ways to accommodate, the responses or questions asked could be removed, and closed caption inserted to show the text of what's being said or asked by the children. It's really not that hard of a problem to solve. you just want to make it appear so.

If you teach kids that gender does not matter and that boys can compete in sports with girls and use the same bathroom....
I don't, and my students would laugh it off if I ever tried.

Ah, there's why your feathers are ruffled, and if you're teaching responsibly and without bias, then a camera showing the parents what you teach shouldn't be an issue for you.

If it it were that easy, perhaps parents could have watched my math or history classes so they wouldn't be as ignorant as they are!

Bullshit, you're teaching our children, our tax dollars pay your salary, we have a right to know what they're being taught. ....
If you are a parent of any one of my students, come on in and observe, discuss, participate. I welcome it.

Nope. I'm out of school by several decades and have no kids.

Bewildered.

You guys claim to be the majority of the nation....yet you elect "leftists" to run the schools? Please explain why you guys do that.

The US education system has built the greatest nation to ever inhabit the earth...ever. The idea that we need massive changes is simply dumb.

What you guys object to is that they're not teaching the stuff you guys value. Here's a preview...if you were to remove every local school board member from every seat across the nation...you'd still be just as miserable about schools are you pretend to be today. Why? Because conservatism and education/enlightenment are diabolically opposed concepts.

Yes, because you are an adult... technically anyway... school children are obviously not, and need to be protected from the likes of you.

Yet, again, you guys are the ones crying for change... When did you become such a snowflake?

We should know if they support indoctrinating children for the DNC,....
So anyone who identifies as a democrat should thereby be disqualified? I am no fan of democrats, but I'm not so stupid as to miss the consequences of such thinking.

It's a voice, you don't see them, it could be any child. Again, this argument holds no merit when there are literally cameras everywhere. There are also ways to accommodate, the responses or questions asked could be removed, and closed caption inserted to show the text of what's being said or asked by the children. It's really not that hard of a problem to solve. you just want to make it appear so.
There are no cameras in restrooms, offices, and lots of places where privacy is important. Would you have enjoyed your friends and parents watching as you talked to your teacher or counselor about the bullying that you like endured?

So how about I don't tell you what happens on the damn golf course?
Oh so maybe you would be fine with me handing out MAGA hats to the kids?....I'm sure you read that and think I'm crazy but the leftist that run our schools are doing things just as blatant as that would be....and no one bats an eye....

So when McAul.liff stands up there and says we need more black teachers because the black students would fell more comfortable than with white teachers, what exactly is going on in your head?

Are you upset or do you agree?
He's an ignorant asshole. Next?

Forum List

Back