Should school board officials declare a party?

It's a voice, you don't see them, it could be any child. Again, this argument holds no merit when there are literally cameras everywhere. There are also ways to accommodate, the responses or questions asked could be removed, and closed caption inserted to show the text of what's being said or asked by the children. It's really not that hard of a problem to solve. you just want to make it appear so.
Take up this argument with the lawyers.

You're on the fucking golf course. Stop making a fool of yourself.
I go to the school every weekday and sometimes on Saturday...I've met and talked to many of the teachers in the school...I go to teachers meetings and those meetings are just short of democrat political rally's without the shouting and music and balloons....

You have a rewards/punishment system set up for children wherein their ability to regurgitate what you have instilled is rewarded and any critical thinking skills are punished. ....
That is NOT what goes on in most classrooms in most schools in the country. You are indulging in your own imagination and missing the much bigger problem.

Up until now, we have pretended that those running for school boards are unpartisan, but that is laughable, especially since the Left continues to indoctrinate children so that they will vote for them in later years.

I suppose we are to pretend this is not going on, as if CRT is not really being taught in schools even though Merrick Garlands family is making a fortune selling it to someone. LOL.

Really this election is all about the vote to get conservative school board members in place, and if you can't find out exactly where they stand on the issue, just vote new people in.

Remember, diapers and politicians need changed often and for the same reason.
No. At local level, voters with a clue should develop a working knowledge of whom these people are in your community and what and how they think. If you decide you hate one of them politically, you can easily attack on social media and tar them publicly with the party you don't like. I know it is a hassle having to know what and who you are voting for without a political strainer, but if you don't care enough to find out at the local level, right in your own community, you deserve what you get.

Is that what you teach in your classroom?
I make it a point to not discuss public affairs with the kids on my team...we talk golf only....even though they are with me more than they are with their math teachers....a math teacher with BLM signs pinned on her corkboard....

Forum List

Back