Should the Left cancel Saint Valentines day?

I'm just pointing out that all of the Holidays you and the rest of the country and world hold dear have Christian roots.

Why is everyone so hostile about it?
Most of the Christian Holidays have pagan roots - Yule, Saturnalia, Winter Solstice (Christmas), Samhain (Halloween, All Saints Day), Passover, Eostre (Easter)

I'm pretty much an atheist, but what I like about these holidays is spending time with family, so I can ignore them the rest of the year. Priorities, people.

Such a hateful oppressor

I bet you smash bird eggs when aborting babies is not possible.

Incidentally, the Left values eggs more than the unborn humans

Uh, guy, the reason why Eagle eggs are protected is that they are an endangered species.

Humans aren't endangered. At least not yet.

The reality is, abortion makes up for the course of nature we've eliminated.

While abortions have always existed, for most of history, people didn't do them because as it was, if you had six kids, four of them would die of childhood diseases we can easily cure now. So having six kids today is unsustainable.

I don't hate those who are Left wing and claim to be Christians.

I just hate their embrace of infanticide while claiming to be Christians, much like the Nazi regime that did the same kind of thing.

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.

Adolf Hitler

its-bad-mkay.jpg

Abortion is not "infanticide" but these are the lies you tell yourself to justify your hatred of others.

If God didn't want women to have choice, there would be no miscarriages. God gave us choice. Men are taking it away.

I'm just pointing out that all of the Holidays you and the rest of the country and world hold dear have Christian roots.

Why is everyone so hostile about it?

Sorta like all the morals have Christian roots, right? :rolleyes:

True.

Religious holidays have been secluarized to appease those who are secular

That is why you have the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause, and Cupid.

But those on the Left still seem to hate Christmas and Easter, but not so much Valentines day

Perhaps it is because less people hold Valentines day in line with religious celebration.
Or........January is filled with mattress holidays and February has one day to break them in. I find it very, very odd that people need to be told when to celebrate stuff.

You seem rather scarred .
Better to see it as a lovely reminder of where you have been and /or where you feel you would like to be .

Any extra prompt to encourage you to show some love has to be good .
You are projecting. If you spent more time working on yourself and your issues instead of running around trying to copy cat me then we wouldn't be here. I'm sure deep inside you have a wonderful authentic self. We won't know until you commit to identifying it and working through your trauma. Stop bleeding all over the place.
The only scars I have are from being too short to operate a broiler without burning the hell out of my arms and being in the weeds on the two most overrated holidays of the year in the back of the house.

Forum List

Back