Should the NZ shooter get the death penalty?

I say he should, what do you Lefties think?
And I always thought that when someone did this, it was just Work Place Violence? Am I wrong? The radical Muslim even today(fort hood shooter) is still alive, 3 meals a day, praying to Allah, and plotting more deaths to the infildels..

obamostrich.jpg

View attachment 250421
Sound much like white fundamental christian nationalist terrorism to me.

No. He should spend the rest of his life in prison. Death ends his suffering.

Moot since New Zealand doesn't have a death penalty.

It has always amazed me that "deep state" conspiracy theorists and "small government" conservatives are willing to give the government actual power over life and death...
Like Obama did with US citizens that got killed with a drone strike?

Pull a muscle with that stretch?

President Donald Trump said Friday that he doesn't think white nationalism is a growing problem.

The Rise of Far-Right Extremism in the United States
Right-wing extremism in the United States appears to be growing. The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017. The recent pipe bombs and the October 27, 2018, synagogue attack in Pittsburgh are symptomatic of this trend. U.S. federal and local agencies need to quickly double down to counter this threat. There has also been a rise in far-right attacks in Europe, jumping 43 percent between 2016 and 2017

President Donald Trump said Friday that he doesn't think white nationalism is a growing problem.

Right-wing extremism in the United States appears to be growing. The number of terrorist attacks by far-right perpetrators rose over the past decade, more than quadrupling between 2016 and 2017. The recent pipe bombs and the October 27, 2018, synagogue attack in Pittsburgh are symptomatic of this trend. U.S. federal and local agencies need to quickly double down to counter this threat. There has also been a rise in far-right attacks in Europe, jumping 43 percent between 2016 and 2017
Yeah? The world has always and will always be a violent place. Humans are animals. Instead of sitting behind a keyboard blaming "words" or whatever magical creature floats in your heads, do something about it. How would any of you survived WW2. You act like violence is new to the world.

Very, very slowly. And I'm not talking about the wheels of justice. A blow torch and a pair of vice grips would be more appropriate.
-------------------------------------------------- what the reasons for this torture and utra rigorous punishment for the 'NZ' murderer of 'muslims' ?? NZ doesn't have a death penalty I guess . Were people incensed and looking to torture 'major hussein' the muslim that murdered American Soldiers at 'Fort HOOD ' as I don't remember ?? TRY the NZ murderer and put him in whatever punishment that NZ has waiting for murderers .

What does NZ's law say / allow?

Despite what hate-filled/driven Leftist media and snowflakes claim...

This crime was not perpetrated in the US.

This crime was not perpetrated by an American.

This crime has nothing to do with our 2nd Amendment, our Constitutional Right to Bare Arms, or the NRA.

This crime has nothing to do with us, is not our business, and IMO we should butt the hell out and let NZ handle this according to their own law.

I have no stake in this - not emotionally, not physically, not legally...

And despite what AOC says, my thoughts and prayers are with the people of NZ tonight.

And I always thought that when someone did this, it was just Work Place Violence? Am I wrong? The radical Muslim even today(fort hood shooter) is still alive, 3 meals a day, praying to Allah, and plotting more deaths to the infildels..

obamostrich.jpg

View attachment 250421

"And I always thought that when someone did this, it was just Work Place Violence? Am I wrong? The radical Muslim even today(fort hood shooter) is still alive, 3 meals a day, praying to Allah, and plotting more deaths to the infildels.."

A true Trump believer just spoke his mind. His views are shared by many of Trump's fans. Why is that? Allow me to explain.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," Trump said to national television audience.

Referring to the clash of neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and members of the KKK versus the townspeople of Charlottesville defending their homes, Trump declared, “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

In an interview yesterday with Breitbart News, Trump said this:

You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny. I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher. Okay? I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump — I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad. But the left plays it cuter and tougher.

It would be very bad, very bad.

There’s no particular reason to give Trump the benefit of the doubt on this. But even if he did intend it in this somewhat less disgusting way, he’s still saying that the ranks of his armed supporters could at some point feel provoked to violence. He doesn’t say they should feel provoked, but merely that they might feel provoked under certain conditions and Trump is giving his okay by saying, "I have the tough people."

Trump said Friday he does not believe white nationalism is a rising global danger after a suspected gunman who authorities say espoused that ideology massacred 49 Muslims in New Zealand.

“I don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very serious problems. It’s certainly a terrible thing,” he said.

Very, very slowly. And I'm not talking about the wheels of justice. A blow torch and a pair of vice grips would be more appropriate.
-------------------------------------------------- what the reasons for this torture and utra rigorous punishment for the 'NZ' murderer of 'muslims' ?? NZ doesn't have a death penalty I guess . Were people incensed and looking to torture 'major hussein' the muslim that murdered American Soldiers at 'Fort HOOD ' as I don't remember ?? TRY the NZ murderer and put him in whatever punishment that NZ has waiting for murderers .
There comes a time that you sacrifice your rights as a human being. This is one. If this piece of filths horrible death could make one future piece of filth think twice, then so be it. He does not deserve to breath air.

there is a Legal Process , lets have the 'NZ' stick to that Process . These murders are no different than what the Fort Hood muslim murderer did except for numbers I suppose Bailey.

Forum List

Back