Should the press, be brought up on charges for inciting riots with deliberate fake news reporting?

Btw, have you noticed everything, and I mean everything is a lie made to influence the masses? Everything the left reports is fake and deliberately so?

All of it. No exceptions. Every single thing they claim is a lie.
Then this post is a lie according to your confession...

FOX News, taken to court and proven to lie.. What will the rightist do for news?

The problem is not so much media - which of course IS a problem - but public education, which has now produced two solid generations of useless, empty-headed knobbers comprised of a Wellsian division of mincing parrots and incorrigible thugs who soak up all the media nonsense with their hands out for the taken-for-granted freebs.
Oh, so they are just like all generations of US citizens.

No, they are not. There is something seriously wrong with these people, both psychologically and intellectually.

It would be dangerous for the government to start controlling who can say what. The Fairness Doctrine was a horrible idea, unconstitutional and the left wants it back.

The media has been in the tank with Democrats since TV has been around but it has gotten worse. Reagan tossed out the Fairness Doctrine (mislabeled as usual by leftists), right wing talk shows came along, then Fox so the lefties had to compete and went in ever deeper.

I stopped CNN some 15 tears ago at least and now watch no more msm. I'll watch foreign sources before I do.

In between the campaign, election and its aftermath, the media has done irreparable damage to itself.

Things will never be the same.

It would be dangerous for the government to start controlling who can say what. The Fairness Doctrine was a horrible idea, unconstitutional and the left wants it back.

The media has been in the tank with Democrats since TV has been around but it has gotten worse. Reagan tossed out the Fairness Doctrine (mislabeled as usual by leftists), right wing talk shows came along, then Fox so the lefties had to compete and went in ever deeper.

I stopped CNN some 15 tears ago at least and now watch no more msm. I'll watch foreign sources before I do.

Yeah, foreign sources often cover material our press won't touch, but I probably watch MSM a bit more than I do other media. I don't often need to watch media that agrees with me, and I like to know what the enemy is thinking.

Left or right? If it is proven that they deliberately reported falsely in order to fix our elections?

What do you think?

Hmmmm?
Ah...this is the RW end game....to eliminate Freedom of the Press. How totalitarian of you.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Left or right? If it is proven that they deliberately reported falsely in order to fix our elections?

What do you think?

Hmmmm?
Ah...this is the RW end game....to eliminate Freedom of the Press. How totalitarian of you.

STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
Look at the bright side, hilter agrees with you....

Should the press, be brought up on charges for inciting riots with deliberate fake news reporting?

Start with Trump's birther fake news, then charge him for inciting violence when he told his minions to punch detractors in the face and he'd pay the legal fees. Then charge him for his sexual assaults on women. Then charge him with espionage for suggesting that Russia hack the government for Hillary's emails. Then after that, charge him with tax fraud. All this before the Drama Queen in Chief even takes the White House. The GOP is going to pay dearly.

What do you think?

Hmmmm?

Look at the bright side, hilter agrees with you....
Who would that be?

best way to handle that is for people to stop their subscriptions, refuse to watch their channels, do not visit their web sites, etc. boycott them and see what happens when their ad/sponsor revenues drastically decline. people have more power than they think to control the media.
Well, that is easier said than done. Passing false propaganda in order to seduce the masses. That should not be illegal, even if the goal is to incite riots and influence elections with mob rule?

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”
Mark Twain

And they've been trained never to question.

Forum List

Back