Should The U S Add An Amendment To The Constitution Declaring Religion Illegal?

The Founding Fathers thought freedom of religion was so important that they included it in the first Amendment contained in the Bill of Rights. It took a former KKK member appointed to the supreme court by FDR to write the majority opinion incarcerating Japanese American citizens and later creating the "separation of church/state" that had no basis in Constitutional law. With a little luck a leftie democrat president can appoint a couple of KKK friends to the S.C. and undermine the whole freaking Document.
Liberals always bring up the "separation of church and state."

Yet, they fight for the rights of the mosque and state.

When liberals say separation of church and state, they are talking about separating Christianity and the government.

They try to come across all studious. They try and the pathetic thing is they actually believe they are neutral. Notice how they do not talk about separating the Native Americans belief in a deity and state. They make sure that is not brought up. They ONLY things they believe about Natives is they were peaceful loving harmonious people who spent their days planting maze, and evenings hanging out on the New Mexico flats smoking and drinking peyote. Oh, and they also of course pretend to be all offended by the name REDSKINS. As if we believe any of them give a flying fuck about that.

That, is not an exaggeration. They are that fucking dumb and that fucking hypocritical. They stand for nothing.

We need an amendment declaring atheism and agnosticism unAmerican beliefs, upon the conviction of which the children of such people must be removed to good religious households; the parents and adult age non believers are sterilized; and deported to Alabama.

Heinrich Himmler, thanks for taking time from your busy schedule visiting all the concentration camps in Poland to stop by the USMB.

Well....the country will be 1000 times better off when it stops believing in fairy tales and 2000 year old fables and gets down to feeding the more than 900 million in the world who are starving and suffering from mal nutrition. I realize that isn't as important as installing the stained glass in the church or taking the youth on a religious retreat but I'd kinda like to see it anyway.

And are you going to force them? Maybe you should worry more about yourself.

I think it's about time. When the satisfaction of a few causes danger on the streets for many.....Do Away With That BullShit!!!
Only the religion of worshipping big government should be outlawed.
Small libertarian government can be as evil as big government in the wrong hands.
It could be, but I am not aware of it ever occurring. Small governments are easily controlled by the people.

Last edited:
This troll thread should be in the FZ or the trash where it belongs.

Yeah, it's like "religion offends me, ban it". Idiot libs

Religion...all religion is based on fairy tales. What's wrong with banning a fairy tale which results in the death of innocent people?

Well if I want to believe in a "fairy tale" that's my business and NONE of yours.

It is when innocent people begin to die because of it!

I think it's about time. When the satisfaction of a few causes danger on the streets for many.....Do Away With That BullShit!!!

Why ban all religions when every single solitary jihadist has come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why do you guys keep engaging in this surreal exercise of acting like all religions are part of the problem when ALL the jihadists have come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why not just ban radical Islam? Because then you'd have to admit you've been horribly wrong and that you have enabled jihadist terrorism?

image.jpeg

Religion...all religion is based on fairy tales. What's wrong with banning a fairy tale which results in the death of innocent people?

Well if I want to believe in a "fairy tale" that's my business and NONE of yours.

I've never killed anyone

We need an amendment declaring atheism and agnosticism unAmerican beliefs, upon the conviction of which the children of such people must be removed to good religious households; the parents and adult age non believers are sterilized; and deported to Alabama.

Heinrich Himmler, thanks for taking time from your busy schedule visiting all the concentration camps in Poland to stop by the USMB.
:lol:

You knuckle heads don't like sarcasm?

You are entitled to believe or not as you so wish. So are religionists.

Understand this, non believers: any who mess with our religious protections and the non-believing community will be crushed: no ifs, ands, buts.

Small libertarian government can be as evil as big government in the wrong hands.
It could be, but I am not aware of it ever occurring. Small governments are easily controlled by the people.
Only by the elite and wealthy.

Why ban all religions when every single solitary jihadist has come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why do you guys keep engaging in this surreal exercise of acting like all religions are part of the problem when ALL the jihadists have come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why not just ban radical Islam? Because then you'd have to admit you've been horribly wrong and that you have enabled jihadist terrorism?
Then, by your logic, Mormonism should have been banned.

This is a criminal issue not an issue over which we violate the Constitution.

Must support authoritarianism...must maintain class conflict...must deny I am a communist.

Must support authoritarianism...must maintain class conflict...must deny I am a communist.
No, mr. loon, don't support communism, please: that is not the American way. Following the Constitution and our laws are the American way. Please do so.

Forum List

Back