Should The U S Add An Amendment To The Constitution Declaring Religion Illegal?

We need an amendment declaring atheism and agnosticism unAmerican beliefs, upon the conviction of which the children of such people must be removed to good religious households; the parents and adult age non believers are sterilized; and deported to Alabama.

Heinrich Himmler, thanks for taking time from your busy schedule visiting all the concentration camps in Poland to stop by the USMB.
:lol:

You knuckle heads don't like sarcasm?

You are entitled to believe or not as you so wish. So are religionists.

Understand this, non believers: any who mess with our religious protections and the non-believing community will be crushed: no ifs, ands, buts.

Internet tough guy, the same as greased up deaf guy.

You always have a 'war on' something going on in your head all the time don't you. So solly.

We need an amendment declaring atheism and agnosticism unAmerican beliefs, upon the conviction of which the children of such people must be removed to good religious households; the parents and adult age non believers are sterilized; and deported to Alabama.

Heinrich Himmler, thanks for taking time from your busy schedule visiting all the concentration camps in Poland to stop by the USMB.

Understand this, non believers: any who mess with our religious protections and the non-believing community will be crushed: no ifs, ands, buts.
Internet tough guy, the same as greased up deaf guy. You always have a 'war on' something going on in your head all the time don't you. So solly.
Grow up, shrimp. I have no war. But those who try to take away civil and religious liberties will be dealt with by the law. They will be crushed. You know it and I know it.

Yeah, cause atheists show no propensity towards violence.

Atheists.png

Top3MassMurderers-r_zpsc31f6f45.jpg

Do you know fucking losers like the racist OP has offended all native Americans? Liberals are hypocrites. Liberals are losers. Liberals lie about everything. Liberals are wrong about everything.

We're not so stupid that we believe we have an invisible friend in the sky who watches very move we make!!
You're still throwing your faith around like a zealot, without the wits to see that you are. 90-some % of everyone who made history is stupid and you're smart. We understand your religion. :thup:

Only the religion of worshipping big government should be outlawed.
Small libertarian government can be as evil as big government in the wrong hands.
It could be, but I am not aware of it ever occurring. Small governments are easily controlled by the people.
Only by the elite and wealthy.
Must support authoritarianism...must maintain class conflict...must deny I am a communist.
No, mr. loon, don't support communism, please: that is not the American way. Following the Constitution and our laws are the American way. Please do so.

Why do people on the left sound like them?

I think it's about time. When the satisfaction of a few causes danger on the streets for many.....Do Away With That BullShit!!!

Why ban all religions when every single solitary jihadist has come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why do you guys keep engaging in this surreal exercise of acting like all religions are part of the problem when ALL the jihadists have come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why not just ban radical Islam? Because then you'd have to admit you've been horribly wrong and that you have enabled jihadist terrorism?

There's only one religion which teaches Jihad.

Small libertarian government can be as evil as big government in the wrong hands.
It could be, but I am not aware of it ever occurring. Small governments are easily controlled by the people.
Only by the elite and wealthy.
Must support authoritarianism...must maintain class conflict...must deny I am a communist.
No, mr. loon, don't support communism, please: that is not the American way. Following the Constitution and our laws are the American way. Please do so.

Why do people on the left sound like them?

That's an easy one. Watch something besides Faux News and you won't think like that.

I think it's about time. When the satisfaction of a few causes danger on the streets for many.....Do Away With That BullShit!!!

Why ban all religions when every single solitary jihadist has come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why do you guys keep engaging in this surreal exercise of acting like all religions are part of the problem when ALL the jihadists have come from only one religion--radical Islam?

Why not just ban radical Islam? Because then you'd have to admit you've been horribly wrong and that you have enabled jihadist terrorism?
Then, by your logic, Mormonism should have been banned.

Try any of them. I don't need some invisible friend in the sky to take care of me. I never have and I never will. People who believe ancient fairy tales about reward for salvation and condemnation for sin have their heads so far up their asses they will never smell fresh air or see sunshine again:

head-up-ass.jpg

Campbell, you have every right to believe or not. So does everyone else. That you think it is stupid is your problem, no one else.

This troll thread should be in the FZ or the trash where it belongs.

Yeah, it's like "religion offends me, ban it". Idiot libs

Religion...all religion is based on fairy tales. What's wrong with banning a fairy tale which results in the death of innocent people?

Do you really expect your idiotic bigotry and obvious trolling to be taken seriously. People are only posting here to mock your un-American stupidity.

Internet tough guy, the same as greased up deaf guy. You always have a 'war on' something going on in your head all the time don't you. So solly.
Grow up, shrimp. I have no war. But those who try to take away civil and religious liberties will be dealt with by the law. They will be crushed. You know it and I know it.

Yes just like 'jeezus' would crush them right?

You aren't Christian, just like most people that claim to be Christian.

Yes just like 'jeezus' would crush them right?

You aren't Christian, just like most people that claim to be Christian.
:) Has nothing to do with Jesus but with the Consitution. You are no more special than anyone else. That's hard for a millennial but there it is.

Religion...all religion is based on fairy tales. What's wrong with banning a fairy tale which results in the death of innocent people?

Well if I want to believe in a "fairy tale" that's my business and NONE of yours.

It is when innocent people begin to die because of it!

Idiot troll

For the life of me, I cannot explain why I read this entire thread and it's foolish premise. I blame this boring ass Browns/Bengals game. lol

Don't think that's workable. Can amend the 1st Amendment and restrict such things, but a complete ban isn't gonna ever happen. Though if wishing made it so...:)

Well....the country will be 1000 times better off when it stops believing in fairy tales and 2000 year old fables and gets down to feeding the more than 900 million in the world who are starving and suffering from mal nutrition. I realize that isn't as important as installing the stained glass in the church or taking the youth on a religious retreat but I'd kinda like to see it anyway.

How many are you feeding?

Do you really expect your idiotic bigotry and obvious trolling to be taken seriously. People are only posting here to mock your un-American stupidity.

How about you get serious for once. George W. Bush, the draft dodger, declared war on a sovereign nation which had done nothing to harm the United States of America. He was pissed because Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate his Daddy in Qatar circa 1993. After 4500 dead young Americans and over 35,000 seriously wounded Texas justice was served. If I were you I'd be ashamed to be critical of anyone in politics much less the president of the most powerful country in the history of the world.

Yes, but only a couple.

1. The religion of the Globull Warming dingbats.

2. The church of the LBGTQ-LMNOP.

I've been surrounded by racists and bigots like you all my life so don't think you're getting some kind of cherry. I used to say I didn't hate anyone but lately I hate Republican racists and Right Wing AssHoles.

Forum List

Back