Should the unvaccinated be treated last or not at all?

How so, Kitty Kat? Can you transmit obesity to me by sitting next to me?
No, dipshit, but a vaccinated person can transmit COVID to you by sitting next to you.
And the OP was about the unvaccinated being rationed healthcare..not the vaccinated.
And your justification for discrimination against the unvaccinated was that you could catch COVID from them. The same applies to the vaccinated.
Think better.

Fine. All you have to do is find real news sources. Not alt-right Internet ones.
No talking to people like you. You're lost in your own little alternate fantasy world.
So quit talking to me. I might like that a lot.

I don't like talking to folks who constantly tell you that their experts are better than your experts, but they can never quite tell you why except "the TV said so".

PS -- your linked video is a good example. People wailing about their dire straits, but just words, no actual proof.. They said so on the TV so you believe it.

Last edited:
Remember everyone, ^^^these lefties are the same people who said in 2020 that "healthcare is a human right". Less than a year later, their mantra is "Fuck off and die (literally) if you don't do what we say".

The truth is that the left doesn't give two shits about human lives. All they want is power.
that's exactly what that says.

No, dipshit, but a vaccinated person can transmit COVID to you by sitting next to you.

And your justification for discrimination against the unvaccinated was that you could catch COVID from them. The same applies to the vaccinated.
Think better.
So what. It's less likely you're going to get it from a vaccinated person. Rationalization aside.

And you really don't pay attention do you? The OP was opining about rationing medical care to the unvaccinated. You are much less
likely to wind up in the hospital with a serious infection and die if you are vaccinated.

So quit talking to me. I might like that a lot.

I don't like talking to folks who constantly tell you that their experts are better than your experts, but they can never quite tell you why except "the TV said so".

PS -- your linked video is a good example. People wailing about their dire straits, but just words, no actual proof.. They said so on the TV so you believe it.
Tough shit. I don't care about what you do. I care about you inflicting your stupidity on others.
I could push you into hallway full of COVID patients that don't have rooms and you'd still call it fake news.
"They're lying to us"...yeah..like you're important enough to waste the time to do that.

Tough shit. I don't care about what you do. I care about you inflicting your stupidity on others.
I could push you into hallway full of COVID patients that don't have rooms and you'd still call it fake news.
"They're lying to us"...yeah..like you're important enough to waste the time to do that.
I thought there was, in your words, "no talking to people like you". So why are you still talking to me?

No, I'm just outnumbered. Way I like it.
So far, not one of you has provided a legitimate example.

If there were a vaccine available for obesity, you'd have an argument.
Okay, then what about the flu or pneumonia? Or illegals that come in that do not have vaccines of any kind. Refuse service seems to be your moto. Darn Hippocratic oath.

Funny how trumpanzees think triage is bad.
You should not be treated in hospitals, as you don't appear to have the TDS vaccine. No health care for you.

1639507299721.png

Be honest democrats, it makes you want government run health care, doesn't it.

Just think, all of your political opponents targeted by government run health care to die, much like the IRS targeted conservatives for audits under Obama.
Just take Ivermectin and you'll be ok.

Be honest democrats, it makes you want government run health care, doesn't it.

Just think, all of your political opponents targeted by government run health care to die, much like the IRS targeted conservatives for audits under Obama.
They could also triage homos last because of HIV/AIDS.

Evidence overwhelmingly suggests that HIV is passed 99% of the time by infected semen shooting up the anus.

In fact, let's just let hospitals decide who they are going to treat based on ANYTHING at all, including political affiliation.

This is a GREAT idea.

This whole Covid thing has been planned by the Rich dudes for close to 20 years. They have patents on the stuff. They make tons of $$$'s from their scam; They are immune from all liability for their scam, just as the NeoCons who stole more than 6 billion$'s for the war on Iraq.
But most Americans love the comfortable lies they see on TV and don't want the challenging effort it takes to think outside the box they are in.

The super rich invented this thing to kill off millions of people as they have long had posted on the Georgia Guide Stones calling for world population to be reduced to 500, million.
Most politicos in America are playing along for the money they get.
The super rich want most people dead.
They intend to keep some folks as slaves on their private plantations for entertainment, and use machines to produce much, most or all of the Rich folks' neeeds.
In the end, their intent is to eliminate the offspring of Yacob Israel, Isaac, Abraham and Laban, and thumb their noses at the Creator, saying, "See, we got rid of your people and Now we run everything on Earth!"

The Creator, YahvehShua says, Edom may build, but I tear it down. Malachi 1:4

Forum List

Back