Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our founders did not intend for a democracy of unwise voters to elect our govt..

They used a property test as their wisdom test

They let women own property but could not vote. Seen as too emotional

But with modern times we can make a logjc ability test to find the most logical voters who cannot be fooled by crooks

The sat math test scores at the highest level could be a good start in making this high logic ability test

Who now would go for a wisdom tests for voting ?
Aren’t you Conservatives ever going to stop depressing the democratic process? What is it about one party rule that attracts Reactionaries?

Power mad maniacs

It's already been tried.

Literacy test - Wikipedia

From the 1890s to the 1960s, many state governments in the United States administered literacy tests to prospective voters purportedly to test their literacy in order to vote. In practice, these tests were intended to disenfranchise racial minorities.

Wrong that was not a logjc test

Also check how tenn is getting swamped with high logic people

Check how New York and calif are having their wise flee to the south

A logic test in the south would stop the low logics from voting in crooks and the wise will flee to there

The wise of Germany are fleeing liberal Germany

To TENN

They will help pass a high logic test there and tenn will become very powerful

Check out all the Germany companies fleeing to tenn quickly

The biggie is volkswagen

Voters should have to

• read and understand English,
  • Pass a citizenship test,
  • Pass a brief knowledge test, pertaining to the upcoming election, the candidates and the issues. Nothing complicated, just, "Do you know who is running and for what office?" "Can you describe the powers of that office?"
The IRS should pass out voter registration cards to people who have paid at least $1,000 in combined FIT and SS taxes in the preceding year. Retirees exempted, of course.

Lowering the voting age to 18 was one of the most ill-advised policy decisions in history. Largely based on guilt because young men fighting in Vietnam were not old enough to vote, it is completely absurd as we see "adolescence" migrating further and further along, now lasting nearly to what used to be called "middle age."
A logic test would cover all of that

Foolish liberals are about to get a major beat down world wide

History always shows this

All democracies commits suicide

To stop this universal law a democracy of high logic voters must come and will

A logic test sounds good to me. I'd be good with that. To ensure that there's no partisan slant to any of the questions, both parties would have to agree to the questions used.

Here, I'll try some questions.

1) All widgets are fidgets. All fidgets are ridgets. I have a widget in front of me. Is this widget also a ridget?

Circle one: YES NO

2) All bus drivers have a driver's license. Steve has a driver's license. Does Steve have to be a bus driver?

3) All bus drivers have a driver's license. Steve does not have a driver's license. Is Steve a bus driver?

100% accuracy or your vote is negated. Yea I'm good with that.

This is a good logic test

What does voting at 18 tell you about educators??

18 yr olds vote more liberal than any other age group

18 yr olds are the most RECENT people out of the learning of education

Education is supposed to go WITH science

Science in the last 10 years have come on strong in saying abortion past 12 weeks is killing a human being with ultra sounds pics and hearing a heart beat

So an 18 yr old voter should be MORE anti liberalism than any age group

And because they are the opposite of science

What does that prove about the educators??

only 2 answers can work

Moron teachers or teachers crooked to the core. !!!

Another question could be

The difference in the age groups

What does that prove

What does the difference in the 18-29 age group voting which is the most liberal compared to the difference in the 50-64 age group who is the most conservative age group. What does that difference prove??

Since experience helps understand good from bad. Success or failure .. Value or non value

That then proves the conservatives as the wise and liberals as the unwise

A logic test in the south would stop the low logics from voting in crooks and the wise will flee to there

I cannot begin to fathom the degree of folly that it takes for you to not see that your “logic test” would very obviously wind up being abused in exactly the same way that the “literacy tests” of old were abused. More likely, I suppose, is that that is your genuine intent, that it be so abused.

Yea...I don't think we're going to agree on what would go into a logic test.

I withdraw my previous answer.

also to understand if history is correct or a fraud news

Logic must be used to see the correct clues to prove history is not a fraud or it is real

Remembering history from a fraud book does not give you real history

So logic is the answer to find the best in everything

I cannot begin to fathom the degree of folly that it takes for you to not see that your “logic test” would very obviously wind up being abused in exactly the same way that the “literacy tests” of old were abused. More likely, I suppose, is that that is your genuine intent, that it be so abused.

Wrong

The founders made this nation the best ever because of making a logic test for voters

They saw women as too emotional and could own property but could not vote

They saw others as less wise and did not let them vote

They used a property test to separate the very wise white males and lower wise white males.

So by doing that the worlds wise fled here to also help make this the best nation ever

Women could not be on juries until the 1950s

So yes. A wisdom test for voters will indeed flood in the most wise of the world

New York being liberal have their wise fleeing out

Logic finds the correct news and the fake news

Logic finds the best weapons

Logic invents the best

Logic predicts success or failure the best

Logic knows who are the crooks

Again

Understand what the wise founders did

They made a high logic test to bring in the highest logic people to vote

They saw women too emotional to be on juries and to vote

They saw the Indians and blacks too low of logic to vote

They saw the white male as both high logic and many low logic

So they made a test to separate and find those high logic white males

The ability to gain and hold a valuable thing for a family. Property to grow ones food

And with that the worlds other wise saw that value and fled here to make the greatest nation on earth

The founders were very wise

And today America has commited treason against their wise founders with changing their InTENT!!

This can be corrected by a modern logic ability test

This understanding of the founders property test is a low level logic test

Again it was not property. It was a wisdom test because women could own property but could not vote

All people that has read much of anything about the founders and missed this!! That would prove your logic is too low to pass a logic test for voting

Again who understands what the founders property test was really about ??

Look at this answer

/////////

A logic test sounds good to me. I'd be good with that. To ensure that there's no partisan slant to any of the questions, both parties would have to agree to the questions used.

///////

Who has the logic to see what the problem is with that low logic post ?

This is a good logic test

What does voting at 18 tell you about educators??

18 yr olds vote more liberal than any other age group

18 yr olds are the most RECENT people out of the learning of education

Education is supposed to go WITH science

Science in the last 10 years have come on strong in saying abortion past 12 weeks is killing a human being with ultra sounds pics and hearing a heart beat

So an 18 yr old voter should be MORE anti liberalism than any age group

And because they are the opposite of science

What does that prove about the educators??

only 2 answers can work

Moron teachers or teachers crooked to the core. !!!

Another question could be

The difference in the age groups

What does that prove

What does the difference in the 18-29 age group voting which is the most liberal compared to the difference in the 50-64 age group who is the most conservative age group. What does that difference prove??

Since experience helps understand good from bad. Success or failure .. Value or non value

That then proves the conservatives as the wise and liberals as the unwise
NAILED IT!

Look at this answer

/////////

///////

How can both parties agree on the questions if one is high logic and one is low logic

That's impossible !!!

The founders were all wise. So they could debate and come up with the best way to bring the most wise to vote

They settled on a property test for only white males because they had extensive experience in judging all groups and saw the most wise are with the white males

But also saw not all white males were wise so they put the property test on them

Look at this answer

/////////

///////

How can both parties agree on the questions if one is high logic and one is low logic

That's impossible !!!

The founders were all wise. So they could debate and come up with the best way to bring the most wise to vote

They settled on a property test for only white males because they had extensive experience in judging all groups and saw the most wise are with the white males

But also saw not all white males were wise so they put the property test on them

What is high logic and low logic?

Forum List

Back