Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our founders did not intend for a democracy of unwise voters to elect our govt..

They used a property test as their wisdom test
Actually, no. A requirement to own property is not in the Constitution.

There were SOME states which bestowed suffrage only on property owners. However, four states allowed freed slaves to vote. New Jersey even allowed women to vote.

I get tired of people who speak of our Founders as some monolithic body.

You missed it

A property test for voting was not s property test it was a logic test

There is one clue to prove that

Women could own property but could not vote

It's already been tried.

Literacy test - Wikipedia

From the 1890s to the 1960s, many state governments in the United States administered literacy tests to prospective voters purportedly to test their literacy in order to vote. In practice, these tests were intended to disenfranchise racial minorities.

No

It was tried by the founders and the wise of the world fled here to help bring the best nation of all

Today the fleeing of the wise in New York is going to tenn

The same as the Germany's wise now fleeing Germany to also TENN

Tennessee fast becoming very powerful

A test designed by those to be voted for.

No thanks. that would just take gerrymandering to a whole new level.

No

Logic is like eyesight

The best of anything can be seen with logic

I believe in logic also, and it is that logic that leads to the conclusion I came to on this question. they would manipulate this to their own ends. zero doubt in my mind.

Wrong

logic does not bring crooks

Logic brings progress for all

Same as the higher logic whites that brought the native Indians a big decrease in infant mortality and brought then comfort

Logic helps all

Logic understands how all abilities are needed to bring the best for all

Logic knows a bridge cannot be built with only logic ability

Logic brings all abilities together to bring the best progress

It seems trump understands this and trying to help other nations to understand how to prosper as a world team.

Trump could end all bad wars

The crooks are already there, they don't need to be "brought".

they control any process of implementing such a system.

Were they to be allowed to implement, which they wouldn't anyhow, they'd bastardize the hell out of it from the jump.

Wrong

Trump declares a broken govt because low logic voters have been brainwashed by crooks

Sets up a new voting system before the 2020 election based on logic

Some questions would be

What does the voting difference prove between the 18-29 age group and the 50-64 age group

What does that prove

Without a clue or hint if you can see what that proves you get a high score on a logic test

Also what was the property test for voting prove. By our founders ??

Also what profit sites props up the democrats to make it equal in power to conservatives ??

Alright, i ignored your shit once and attempted reasoned dialogue, which is clearly a waste of time.

To just state "wrong", without proving a bit of what was said to be wrong, or addressing the point in any way, and instead just going about posting more of your outright drivel is a sign of intellectual dishonesty at best.

You are not here for discussion and are utterly devoid of any actual logic.

My logical conclusion: you are a waste of my time.

This is a good logic test

What does voting at 18 tell you about educators??

18 yr olds vote more liberal than any other age group

18 yr olds are the most RECENT people out of the learning of education

Education is supposed to go WITH science

Science in the last 10 years have come on strong in saying abortion past 12 weeks is killing a human being with ultra sounds pics and hearing a heart beat

So an 18 yr old voter should be MORE anti liberalism than any age group

And because they are the opposite of science

What does that prove about the educators??

only 2 answers can work

Moron teachers or teachers crooked to the core. !!!

Another question could be

The difference in the age groups

What does that prove

What does the difference in the 18-29 age group voting which is the most liberal compared to the difference in the 50-64 age group who is the most conservative age group. What does that difference prove??

Since experience helps understand good from bad. Success or failure .. Value or non value

That then proves the conservatives as the wise and liberals as the unwise
NAILED IT!

Finally someone passes a logic test and can vote and be free to be around influences

China stops their unwise from being around influences

In time all nations will do the same

China copied America's founders system of controlling their unwise to keep them away from influences

Only people who pass a logic test should vote or be around influences like greed crooks

Wrong
Knowing the details of history does not give you the reasons why history repeats
Logic is the answer

Wrong? LMAO!! History doesn't always repeat itself or we'd have fought two more world wars against the Germans by now. Or had another civil war, or a revolution. Whatever you believe "logic" may be, the Rats use that word to describe "climate-change" formerly known as "global warming". People react by first impressions and life-experience....good looking people get away with twice the crap that ugly people do....nothing "logical" about it.
"History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme."

Mark Twain

Wrong

Cycles of life always repeats just like an apple ripening and rotting and falling
Today western democracies are close to the suicide destruction that comes every cycle

The beginning of the next cycle is strict laws to stop the unwise from being around influences

America's start had this cycle beginning

A few whites stopped and controlled much more population because of their higher logic

What if trump declares a broken govt and sets up A wisdom test for voting before the 2020 elections and let them decide to throw out the current congress or all new ?

The states still control voting requirement, they just have to let women vote. Trumpybear doesn't have the power to dictate to the states how they do it.

Wouldn't that be the time for a 25th Amendment solution? "The man thinks he's a Dictator! "Quick call the quack."

The founders knew states rights was the answer to bring the best system for all states when states can experiment

The first state that brings a high logic test for its voters will then have all the high logic prophets stampeding to that state

And together in that state the best progress ever would come and other states with their increased pain from losing their wise will also change and copy

This same stampede came when books got printed and religions got compared. The wise of all religions then stampeded to the bible !!

And they then became the most powerful and prosperous

Hogwash, women are superior strategists. The only reason they became subservient to men is because of brute strength, not logic.

No poll tests.

Also check the sat math test scores at the highest level to see how men do have the higher logic

Some of the smartest people I know have absolutely no common sense whatsoever.

When given the same opportunity as males, women equal or exceed males in math and logic skills.

Wrong totally not true

Proof is how women today gets just as good of grades in math class but fail in comparison when truly tested

Proving educators are corrupt to the core. Giving the wrong grades

No

Logic is like eyesight

The best of anything can be seen with logic

I believe in logic also, and it is that logic that leads to the conclusion I came to on this question. they would manipulate this to their own ends. zero doubt in my mind.

Wrong

Same as the higher logic whites that brought the native Indians a big decrease in infant mortality and brought then comfort

Logic helps all

It seems trump understands this and trying to help other nations to understand how to prosper as a world team.

Were they to be allowed to implement, which they wouldn't anyhow, they'd bastardize the hell out of it from the jump.

Wrong

Trump declares a broken govt because low logic voters have been brainwashed by crooks

Some questions would be

What does the voting difference prove between the 18-29 age group and the 50-64 age group

What does that prove

Without a clue or hint if you can see what that proves you get a high score on a logic test

Also what profit sites props up the democrats to make it equal in power to conservatives ??

Alright, i ignored your shit once and attempted reasoned dialogue, which is clearly a waste of time.

To just state "wrong", without proving a bit of what was said to be wrong, or addressing the point in any way, and instead just going about posting more of your outright drivel is a sign of intellectual dishonesty at best.

Wrong

Look
Again

I called for a high logic test for voters

Have you??

Wrong

Logic helps all

Wrong

Some questions would be

What does that prove

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

No shit. and my premise was/is that doing so would simply hand a tool to people that have already shown conclusively that they would bastardize any such tool.

You have done nothing to rebut that point.

I know it is because you can't.

and now you know that I know that you know you can't.

Wrong

Logic helps all

Wrong

Some questions would be

What does that prove

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

No shit. and my premise was/is that doing so would simply hand a tool to people that have already shown conclusively that they would bastardize any such tool.

Wrong Dead Wrong

The founders great system rebuts clearly what you say

The problem
Is low logic that cannot see what proves what

Nothing you can do about low logjc

Because it makes you blind to what proves a fact

The founders together set up the correct voting requirement

It was called a property test but in reality it was part of their whole system to stop the unwise from making decisions around complex issues

The unwise must be stopped from being around harmful influences

The wise can be free to be around everything because they can pick out the good and leave out the harm

Again you are blind with low logic

You cannot understand

You get saved from your self with a high logic tests for voters

China has copied America's wise founders system. They do control their unwise

Chairman Mao said
Women comrades can do what the males comrades can do

Having that system China was falling fast

Today China does the opposite and have stopped the lower logic women and are controlling them to not be around influences to get brainwashed with their lower logic

China in the last 10 years progress is exploding for stopping their unwise from voting or making decisions

How about we just make the politicians take the test in order to run .

That should have been mandatory YEARS ago.

Simple IQ test - you score under 100, you cannot run.

Stupid people should NEVER be allowed to run for public office.

It's the voters that must pass a high logic test

So that they can elect the right person

Sometimes a leader must have strong bravery and that is the reason why trump has won the votes of the real prophet types

Prophet types are simply the very high logic types

Making all prophets as only the voters will bring the best

Wrong

Some questions would be

What does that prove

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

Wrong Dead Wrong

The problem

It was called a property test but in reality it was part of their whole system to stop the unwise from making decisions around complex issues

The wise can be free to be around everything because they can pick out the good and leave out the harm

You cannot understand

Chairman Mao said

Today China does the opposite and have stopped the lower logic women and are controlling them to not be around influences to get brainwashed with their lower logic

China in the last 10 years progress is exploding for stopping their unwise from voting or making decisions

you wasted an awful lot of time and effort writing that post.

unfortunately, again, you have rebutted nothing at all of what I've said, which is a perfectly valid point and exposes a fatal flaw in your proposal.

Like a doctor that thinks a shotgun cures cancer, fires it full bore into someone's diseased lung and declares the cancer cured because it is gone along with the rest of the torso, your "logic" ignores the actual result.

If you actually trust politicians to design, implement and regulate a system that is designed to impact the outcomes of elections, which directly impacts them, without exerting whatever influence they possibly could over said system, you are quite simply delusional.

Make an attempt to rebut my actual point and I may respond, else I think I've said all I have to say.

Our founders did not intend for a democracy of unwise voters to elect our govt..

They used a property test as their wisdom test
Actually, no. A requirement to own property is not in the Constitution.

There were SOME states which bestowed suffrage only on property owners. However, four states allowed freed slaves to vote. New Jersey even allowed women to vote.

I get tired of people who speak of our Founders as some monolithic body.

Those was strict down

And women could not be on juries for the same reason

Seen as too unwise and emotional

Wrong

Some questions would be

What does that prove

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

Wrong Dead Wrong

The problem

You cannot understand

Chairman Mao said

unfortunately, again, you have rebutted nothing at all of what I've said, which is a perfectly valid point and exposes a fatal flaw in your proposal.

Like a doctor that thinks a shotgun cures cancer, fires it full bore into someone's diseased lung and declares the cancer cured because it is gone along with the rest of the torso, your "logic" ignores the actual result.

If you actually trust politicians to design, implement and regulate a system that is designed to impact the outcomes of elections, which directly impacts them, without exerting whatever influence they possibly could over said system, you are quite simply delusional.

Make an attempt to rebut my actual point and I may respond, else I think I've said all I have to say.

Again the founders proves you wrong

The true wise got together and made the best laws

And made this great nation

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

Wrong Dead Wrong

The problem

You cannot understand

Chairman Mao said

They might have, but you sure didn't.

LOL.

Wrong

Some questions would be

What does that prove

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

Wrong Dead Wrong

The problem

You cannot understand

Chairman Mao said

Again the founders rebuts what you say

Also China today

Both have the wise making the correct laws for progress

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

Wrong Dead Wrong

The problem

You cannot understand

Chairman Mao said

Again the founders rebuts what you say

Also China today

Both have the wise making the correct laws for progress

Nope.

And Nope

Aaaaand Nope.

What does all successful militaries ---

All successful groups like corporations or football teams have in common?

The highest logic CEO or General or coach is obeyed by the rest

The highest logic then places each within their ability. The unwise cannot do detective work .. Only detective types with logic can do detective work

There is no democracy that makes these successes

That's why all democracies end in suicide
Republics Always Go Bananas

A republic allows spoiled snobs to pretend to be democrats. From that showcased illusion, it allows your precious Preppies an arena to purposely make democracy seem to be self-destructive.

Wrong

Look
Again

Have you??

Wrong Dead Wrong

The problem

You cannot understand

Chairman Mao said

They might have, but you sure didn't.

LOL.

Wrong you were proven wrong

The founders and modern China has proved you wrong

Also the sat math test for college proves you wrong

Your low logic cannot accept proof

Forum List

Back