Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The founders knew states rights was the answer to bring the best system for all states when states can experiment

The first state that brings a high logic test for its voters will then have all the high logic prophets stampeding to that state

And together in that state the best progress ever would come and other states with their increased pain from losing their wise will also change and copy

This same stampede came when books got printed and religions got compared. The wise of all religions then stampeded to the bible !!

And they then became the most powerful and prosperous

Hogwash, women are superior strategists. The only reason they became subservient to men is because of brute strength, not logic.

No poll tests.

Also check the sat math test scores at the highest level to see how men do have the higher logic

Some of the smartest people I know have absolutely no common sense whatsoever.

When given the same opportunity as males, women equal or exceed males in math and logic skills.

Wrong totally not true

Proof is how women today gets just as good of grades in math class but fail in comparison when truly tested

Proving educators are corrupt to the core. Giving the wrong grades

Another issue as well as the equal math grades to women and then they fail when tested

Is that an 18 yr old voter should be most against abortion than any group since they have just come out of learning science

But but but

Educators have brainwashed them opposite of science today

Proving educators corrupt to the core

In reality it is gender bias that tips the scales in favor for boys and science fields.

Children get their morals or values from parents not educators.

Abortion is not science question, nor logic question.

Can I call you Spock?

Wisdom is relegated to single fields. Owning a parcel of crust doesnt necessarily correspond to ones innate intuition on matters relegated to the superintendence of a nation. Reflecting on the last supposition, one can infer that an individual is admonishing educators whilst the real quandary lies within the confines of a near encroaching plutocratic theocracy.

Educators must be charged with high crimes

I'd like to know what high crimes you think they are guilty of.

And......................fwiw..................my teachers had little to zero influence on how I view the world. I developed my world view after spending several years in the Navy.

Hogwash, women are superior strategists. The only reason they became subservient to men is because of brute strength, not logic.

No poll tests.

Also check the sat math test scores at the highest level to see how men do have the higher logic

When given the same opportunity as males, women equal or exceed males in math and logic skills.

Wrong totally not true

Proof is how women today gets just as good of grades in math class but fail in comparison when truly tested

Another issue as well as the equal math grades to women and then they fail when tested

Is that an 18 yr old voter should be most against abortion than any group since they have just come out of learning science

But but but

In reality it is gender bias that tips the scales in favor for boys and science fields.

Can I call you Spock?

No it is gender bias by the crooked educators

The good grades in math class for the females then they fail compared to guys when really tested

Proving educators are corrupt to the core

Educators must be charged with high crimes

I'd like to know what high crimes you think they are guilty of.

And......................fwiw..................my teachers had little to zero influence on how I view the world. I developed my world view after spending several years in the Navy.

An 18 yr old voter

Check how they go most against science with the voting for abortion when science screams its murder of a human being

Because the 18 yr old votes most for liberals proves educators corrupt to the core

Wisdom is relegated to single fields. Owning a parcel of crust doesnt necessarily correspond to ones innate intuition on matters relegated to the superintendence of a nation. Reflecting on the last supposition, one can infer that an individual is admonishing educators whilst the real quandary lies within the confines of a near encroaching plutocratic theocracy.

Wrong

Educators are covering up science

Proving they are corrupt to the core

You guys are taking the bait being trolled in front of your strike zones...hook line sinker....

No poll tests.

Wrong totally not true

But but but

Can I call you Spock?

Abortion is the most essy issue to understand since science is screaming it is murder of a human being

Educators now are lying on science

Proving they are corrupt to the core

An 18 yr old should be more against abortion and liberals since they have just come out of education

So that proves. Educators corrupt to the core

Yes logic proves that contraception must be pushed. Therefore no abortions. A lower number of pregnancies(unwanted).is why contraception is wisdom.

Abortion is indeed the hook line and sinker that proved educators and leaders of democrats are corrupt to the core

And NOW western democracies has this death sentence of this monster imbalance of young to old

Instead of admitting the cause of the problem they hide and try to replace their murdered young with Muslim
Youth

Who grows up and destroys the whole nation

Just plain stupid corruption

Now females will get hell because of the females voting in liberal crooks

Democracies always commits suicide

• Females low logic has brought in their worst nightmare. The Muslims to replace their murdered young

Yes logic proves that contraception must be pushed. Therefore no abortions. A lower number of pregnancies(unwanted).is why contraception is wisdom.

Wrong

The monster imbalance of young to old comes and is replaced by the Muslim young

Germany's wise are fleeing to tenn

Same as New York

Fleeing to TN to get away from the liberal destruction

Logic foretells there exists no Imbalance between young and old. Fallacy suggests this as a perceptible problem.

Our founders did not intend for a democracy of unwise voters to elect our govt..

They used a property test as their wisdom test
Actually, no. A requirement to own property is not in the Constitution.

There were SOME states which bestowed suffrage only on property owners. However, four states allowed freed slaves to vote. New Jersey even allowed women to vote.

I get tired of people who speak of our Founders as some monolithic body.

Those was strict down

And women could not be on juries for the same reason

Seen as too unwise and emotional

You know, one of the best offices I ever worked in was filled with women. When I went to limited duty because I broke my foot, they put me at PSD NAS Norfolk, and because of my experience (came from sea duty and did everything), they put me in the computer office. And, because I was the only male in an office of 6, everyone in PSD called me the "token male".

Well, not only was everyone in that office super good at their jobs, it was also the only office in my career where there was little to no drama in the office. Those women were smart, professional, and excellent co workers.

Sorry, but your blanket statement that all women are too unwise and emotional doesn't jibe with my experience. Most of the women that I had as supervisors while in the Navy were better leaders than a lot of the men.
Quotas must be readjusted. Different fields of work are different abilities. Work that is dangerous is also different then work that is not. To deman women would be an insult. To demean those who were hired by quotas and not ability is not.

Logic foretells there exists no Imbalance between young and old. Fallacy suggests this as a perceptible problem.

Reason No. 1: high costs. Data released by personal finance site GoBankingRates.com reveals that the No. 1 financial fear of people who live in the Northeast is that they will live in debt forever; the Northeast is the only region of the country ranking this factor as No. 1. (The other regions put retirement as their No. 1.)

Using big words and not getting to the point is proof of low logic

Again this is simple women with their lower logic has brought in their death sentence Where the killed young and gay life for many has brought in the Muslim young to destroy women's rights and gay rights

They have commited suicide

Gays voting liberal has made them commit suicide along with the women

That proves low logic

Even the least intelligent among us are entitled to representation and a say in our government. That's one of the things that is most impressive about the USA. Lets not return to the past where a king and bought off Nobel class ran everything and the people had no say. Today's Dem's would love that, they drool over the prospect. We fought wars to end that type of tyranny and oppression.
That would be far better than the Soviet States of America that Democrats are successfully pushing in this country.

Those Dem's would die horribly in a civil war before that day comes.

Yes they would because this is not men against men

This is conservatives against liberals
The wise against The unwise

The men against the women

So any war will have the conservatives to win over liberals and trump may be forced to work this to save the nation

It's Gabe Kaplan against Cathy Lee Crosby, it's the Battle of the Network Stars Y'all.

Why has the women's vote brought in their worst nightmare The Muslims

They vote for the party to brings in the Muslims

Does women have a suicide wish or is it just low logic ability ??

Which one is the answer on why women vote for their worst nightmare ??

American women and Western Europe women have voted to bring in their worst nightmare

What is the cause of this?

Forum List

Back