Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

Should there be a wisdom test for voting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A test designed by those to be voted for.

No thanks. that would just take gerrymandering to a whole new level.

Our founders did not intend for a democracy of unwise voters to elect our govt..

They used a property test as their wisdom test

They let women own property but could not vote. Seen as too emotional

But with modern times we can make a logjc ability test to find the most logical voters who cannot be fooled by crooks

The sat math test scores at the highest level could be a good start in making this high logic ability test

Who now would go for a wisdom tests for voting ?

I've said it before; a simple fix would be to prohibit ALL anchor babies from voting in any election on American soil.
If you were born here to illegals you should be considered kind of illegal and treated as such. Our founders fucked up here BIG TIME!

How about the babies of anchor babies? Would they be less illegal, and can we treat them a little better?

Our founders did not intend for a democracy of unwise voters to elect our govt..

But with modern times we can make a logjc ability test to find the most logical voters who cannot be fooled by crooks

The sat math test scores at the highest level could be a good start in making this high logic ability test

The founders didn't intend for a democracy. Period. I recommend a "sanity" test for voting.

Yes: You shouldn't be allowed to vote unless you are at least 35 years old and younger than 55 years old. You should also not be allowed to vote if you are receiving a check of any kind, aside from a tax refund, from the government.

Perhaps you could provide a few sample questions & answers so we could have a better idea of what this test would entail.
Do stupid asses who claim to hate identity politics and vote for the party that only uses identity politics and nothing else, be qualified as a legit voter, even though his IQ barely reaches Ocasio's shoe size?

Which groups can you say don't practice identity politics?

I've said it before; a simple fix would be to prohibit ALL anchor babies from voting in any election on American soil.
If you were born here to illegals you should be considered kind of illegal and treated as such. Our founders fucked up here BIG TIME!

How about the babies of anchor babies? Would they be less illegal, and can we treat them a little better?

We don't treat them poorly...We simply never grant them voting rights. Illegal roots = ALWAYS kind of illegal.
Why would such a mandate seem irrational to anybody?

Even the least intelligent among us are entitled to representation and a say in our government. That's one of the things that is most impressive about the USA. Lets not return to the past where a king and bought off Nobel class ran everything and the people had no say. Today's Dem's would love that, they drool over the prospect. We fought wars to end that type of tyranny and oppression.

I like what you said...it makes perfect sense....The problem is; we are no longer a nation of good, decent, true, real Americans. Something radical will need to be done.

Don't worry about these leftist scum they will be destroyed and forgotten to history.

Even the least intelligent among us are entitled to representation and a say in our government. That's one of the things that is most impressive about the USA. Lets not return to the past where a king and bought off Nobel class ran everything and the people had no say. Today's Dem's would love that, they drool over the prospect. We fought wars to end that type of tyranny and oppression.
That would be far better than the Soviet States of America that Democrats are successfully pushing in this country.

Those Dem's would die horribly in a civil war before that day comes.

Yes they would because this is not men against men

This is conservatives against liberals
The wise against The unwise

The men against the women

So any war will have the conservatives to win over liberals and trump may be forced to work this to save the nation

I replied YES because there was no OTHER. Democrats should be required to take a wisdom test because they tend to vote for promises that won't be kept and for free shit promises. They also vote their :feelings" instead of their brain. Worst of all they vote as a herd.

Rino republicans also brings a nation problems

So a logic test is the answer for voting

What if trump declares a broken govt and sets up A wisdom test for voting before the 2020 elections and let them decide to throw out the current congress or all new ?

The states still control voting requirement, they just have to let women vote. Trumpybear doesn't have the power to dictate to the states how they do it.

Wouldn't that be the time for a 25th Amendment solution? "The man thinks he's a Dictator! "Quick call the quack."

The founders knew states rights was the answer to bring the best system for all states when states can experiment

The first state that brings a high logic test for its voters will then have all the high logic prophets stampeding to that state

And together in that state the best progress ever would come and other states with their increased pain from losing their wise will also change and copy

This same stampede came when books got printed and religions got compared. The wise of all religions then stampeded to the bible !!

And they then became the most powerful and prosperous

Again who can pass a logic test??

What does the 18 yr old voter and the 50-64 age voter

Prove

What does that prove

Without giving the clues one would get a higher grade on a logic test

What does that prove. I give one clue

What does the difference prove?

A higher logic can see the important difference without being told
Maybe the GOP should just raise the voting age to 50 instead of having to administer and score all these tests.

Would that be a better idea?

Yes raising the age plus passing a high logic test would bring the best voters

Sounds like great way to weaken voting rights and further corrupt gov.

Only crooks want low logic people to vote

And doing so the nation will fall

No

Logic is like eyesight

The best of anything can be seen with logic

I believe in logic also, and it is that logic that leads to the conclusion I came to on this question. they would manipulate this to their own ends. zero doubt in my mind.

No

Logic is like eyesight

I believe in logic also, and it is that logic that leads to the conclusion I came to on this question. they would manipulate this to their own ends. zero doubt in my mind.

Wrong

logic does not bring crooks

Logic brings progress for all

Same as the higher logic whites that brought the native Indians a big decrease in infant mortality and brought then comfort

Logic helps all

Logic understands how all abilities are needed to bring the best for all

Logic knows a bridge cannot be built with only logic ability

Logic brings all abilities together to bring the best progress

It seems trump understands this and trying to help other nations to understand how to prosper as a world team.

Trump could end all bad wars

Voters should have to

• read and understand English,
  • Pass a citizenship test,
  • Pass a brief knowledge test, pertaining to the upcoming election, the candidates and the issues. Nothing complicated, just, "Do you know who is running and for what office?" "Can you describe the powers of that office?"
The IRS should pass out voter registration cards to people who have paid at least $1,000 in combined FIT and SS taxes in the preceding year. Retirees exempted, of course.

Lowering the voting age to 18 was one of the most ill-advised policy decisions in history. Largely based on guilt because young men fighting in Vietnam were not old enough to vote, it is completely absurd as we see "adolescence" migrating further and further along, now lasting nearly to what used to be called "middle age."

No

Logic is like eyesight

Wrong

logic does not bring crooks

Logic brings progress for all

Same as the higher logic whites that brought the native Indians a big decrease in infant mortality and brought then comfort

Logic helps all

Logic understands how all abilities are needed to bring the best for all

Logic knows a bridge cannot be built with only logic ability

Logic brings all abilities together to bring the best progress

It seems trump understands this and trying to help other nations to understand how to prosper as a world team.

Trump could end all bad wars

The crooks are already there, they don't need to be "brought".

they control any process of implementing such a system.

Were they to be allowed to implement, which they wouldn't anyhow, they'd bastardize the hell out of it from the jump.

Forum List

Back