Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

• Total voters
Neither party has the moral high ground on this issue, despite the posturing. They just want to win and they're willing to change the rules to accomplish that.

Not true! What are Democrats doing to increase voter suppression?
They're not. They're trying to make it easier for poor people to vote because it will favor their candidates. Republicans are trying to make it harder for the same reason. You can drop the "sanctity of the vote" pretense.
Today's 'Republican' is all about a caste system. They just haven't said it out loud yet.
I didn't say anything about a caste system. You misquoted, please fix it.

Republicans know they can't win on a fair and level playing field - so they cheat.
wait...how is simply requiring everyone to prove they are who they proclaiming to be, not fair and a level playing field?

it would seem the folks that don’t want that, want there to be an unfair i level playing field

I said "eligible" in my first post. What NaziCon Republicans are doing has little to do with voter ID. Their cheating goes far beyond that.

Republicans know they can't win on a fair and level playing field - so they cheat.
wait...how is simply requiring everyone to prove they are who they proclaiming to be, not fair and a level playing field?

it would seem the folks that don’t want that, want there to be an unfair i level playing field

I said "eligible" in my first post. What NaziCon Republicans are doing has little to do with voter ID. Their cheating goes far beyond that.

how are you suppose to know if they are with out requiring simply some proof?

it would seem you aren’t playing on a the same level playing field here

If the people on the fringe were voting Republican, is there any doubt Democrats would be all over voter ID laws? And that Republicans would be fighting them?

Last edited:
Neither party has the moral high ground on this issue, despite the posturing. They just want to win and they're willing to change the rules to accomplish that.

They're not. They're trying to make it easier for poor people to vote because it will favor their candidates. Republicans are trying to make it harder for the same reason. You can drop the "sanctity of the vote" pretense.
Today's 'Republican' is all about a caste system. They just haven't said it out loud yet.
I just fucking did. It's the reason today's 'Republican' makes it harder. Go fuck yourself, idiot.

Duh, eligible means legal to vote.

I just fucking did. It's the reason today's 'Republican' makes it harder. Go fuck yourself, idiot.
Thanks for fixing it. I'm sorry that asking you to do that upset you so much.

Oh, I understand now. You're a complete idiot who has little reading comprehension. Full stop.

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. Republicans don't want to even have a debate on voting rights. What do you think?

How do you determine eligible without registration and an ID? It’s not that fucking hard to do those two things if you actually cared to vote.

Duh, eligible means legal to vote.
And your plan for making sure those votes are eligible and legal is… what?

Oh, I understand now. You're a complete idiot who has little reading comprehension. Full stop.
Mkay. What's. your problem? Panties in a twist?

Forum List

Back