Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

Should voting be an ever-changing obstacle course?

• Total voters
NZ, Cato Institute's freest nation, requires no ID to vote. Only citizens who have lost their freedom and surrendered to big government need to present their Papiere, bitte.
I wonder if think your driver's license, assuming you have one, represents a "lost freedom" to you?
And when did your views become interchangeable with those of Alex Jones?

And do you take more solace from being grouped with New Zealand as one of two countries that do not
bother with voter I.D.s?
Or shame, realizing all other developed nations do take that common sense precaution with no
down side at all?
Doubleplus ungood, Citizen...
If any good has come out of the shameful debacle of the 2020 rigged presidential election it is that
people have been awakened from their sleep and we all see how a cabal of billionaires, corrupt judges and
state officials successfully rigged the election.
And that has been a wake up call for many. You pulled off stealing one presidential election
(though that is still not entirely clear).
Stealing two will be very very difficult and all the juice is on the republican side now.

Last edited:
Virtually every other country in the world says you're full of shit.
Except the freest one.

LMAO, no just a few of you commies. 80% support voter ID and very few States have no excuse mail in ballots. Even xidens Delaware has more restrictive voting laws than GA. Why aren't you bitching about that?

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. Republicans don't want to even have a debate on voting rights. What do you think?

Democrats: Threat or menace to fraud-free voting?

Shouldn't voting be easy and painless for all eligible American voters? I feel sorry for many voters who continue to face an ever-changing obstacle course just to cast their ballots. Republicans don't want to even have a debate on voting rights. What do you think?

"What do you think?"

It's simple. If you are Republican and losing to voter turnout the only way to win is to suppress the turnout.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
The cartoon below is funny - but the reality is not funny.

1624415345282.png

Make it a national holiday. Everyone gets the day off. Provide bussing free of charge to polls. This is a start. Only a start.

I don't think you really thought that through. What about hospital workers and first responders? Grocery store workers and long haul truck drivers? Should the whole economy come to a stand still for a full day?

The cartoon below is funny - but the reality is not funny.
No, it isn't and certainly not like the last election where people could rent a room in Georgia for a few days
and cast their legal vote Raphael Warnock, or Al Sharpton lite, as we call him.

No. Not funny at all.

It's simple. If you are Republican and losing to voter turnout the only way to win is to suppress the turnout.
They've even said it out loud on a few occasions. It's a hoot when the base tries to deny that policy afterward.

I don't think you really thought that through. What about hospital workers and first responders? Grocery store workers and long haul truck drivers? Should the whole economy come to a stand still for a full day?
What normally happens on holidays in the land of the free?

Forum List

Back