Should We Abolish The Cops?

How, hum, you still think the Furgeson thing was a thing.

Here's the reality. Come November, people are going to remember that Trump turned the Riots into police actions by gassing peaceful protesters... He's a full 10 Points behind Biden now...

Then it's a good thing the election is over three months away. BTW, I believe Hillary was ahead of him too by that much during the same period.

These riots happened in Democrat cities, and their leadership capitulated to the thugs, that's what people will remember.

Again, they were a couple of lying sacks of shit. You can watch the tape and see pretty clearly that he jumps out of the car less than two seconds and shoots.. No way he yelled, "Freeze"

When you find evidence of that, do call the media, won't you?

Crime is down where police-as-we-know-them have been abolished:

It is? How do you explain the record 106 shootings in Chicago over fathers day weekend, that left 10 dead, one of them a 3 year old boy?

Gee, I hadn't heard about Chicago abolishing their PD. Source?

It is? How do you explain the record 106 shootings in Chicago over fathers day weekend, that left 10 dead, one of them a 3 year old boy?

Actually nobody did yet. But criminals get the idea that the left are empowering them, and acting on it. It will only get worse than better from here.

Actually nobody did yet. But criminals get the idea that the left are empowering them, and acting on it. It will only get worse than better from here.

Oh. So maybe an example where it has been tried as a matter of official policy can be more useful

Oh. So maybe an example where it has been tried as a matter of official policy can be more useful

It only stands to reason. What was the Ferguson Effect? The Ferguson Effect was where police stopped doing the extras on their patrol. They only went to calls they were dispatched to. If they seen a drug deal going down, somebody that was wanted, a intoxicated driver, they just pretended like they didn't see a thing.

Our violence and gun crime rates began decreasing in the mid 90's, and continued that way until the Ferguson Effect kicked in. Then it went the other way. It took a couple of years, but we got back on the right path. Now if these Democrats actually carry through with their plan, it will double the effect Ferguson had. Once again, criminals will know they can get away with more, because police will be afraid to address them, particularly people of color. That means crime will once again skyrocket.

This time it will be more than the Ferguson Effect, it will be that, plus many less police officers to handle the calls that do get called in. Chicago is just the epitome of what's to come unless President Trump uses the Insurrection Act (which is doubtful) or these Democrat Mayors clamp down on the troublemakers.

It only stands to reason. What was the Ferguson Effect? The Ferguson Effect was where police stopped doing the extras on their patrol. They only went to calls they were dispatched to. If they seen a drug deal going down, somebody that was wanted, a intoxicated driver, they just pretended like they didn't see a thing.

There was no "Ferguson Effect". There was a "We don't trust the cops anymore" effect. That's when you don't like what little Jamal is doing, but you don't call the cops on him because they might straight up shoot him.

This time it will be more than the Ferguson Effect, it will be that, plus many less police officers to handle the calls that do get called in. Chicago is just the epitome of what's to come unless President Trump uses the Insurrection Act (which is doubtful) or these Democrat Mayors clamp down on the troublemakers.

Guy, I live in Chicago. We're fine. Really. Ready to reopen all the bars today, finally.

There was no "Ferguson Effect". There was a "We don't trust the cops anymore" effect. That's when you don't like what little Jamal is doing, but you don't call the cops on him because they might straight up shoot him.

Guy, I live in Chicago. We're fine. Really. Ready to reopen all the bars today, finally.

Right, you're just fine, with over 100 shot in one weekend, the death count now up to a dozen, and you call that fine?

Right, you're just fine, with over 100 shot in one weekend, the death count now up to a dozen, and you call that fine?

As long as we live in a gun-crazy country, um, yeah. I'm not fine with it, I want to ban private gun ownership.

But we have 100 killed with guns every day and another 300 wounded in this country.. I can't get upset about one weekend in one city.

As long as we live in a gun-crazy country, um, yeah. I'm not fine with it, I want to ban private gun ownership.

But we have 100 killed with guns every day and another 300 wounded in this country.. I can't get upset about one weekend in one city.

You should when it's your city. What you people on the left want to do is ban guns so law abiding citizens can't get them. However just like recreational narcotics, the criminals will still have theirs. That means we would have a society where only the criminals and police have guns. Now do you understand why we don't want you people in leadership of this entire country? You on the left have zero common sense, and you don't live in reality.

You should when it's your city. What you people on the left want to do is ban guns so law abiding citizens can't get them. However just like recreational narcotics, the criminals will still have theirs. That means we would have a society where only the criminals and police have guns. Now do you understand why we don't want you people in leadership of this entire country? You on the left have zero common sense, and you don't live in reality.

Here's the difference. Drug laws don't work because no one is going to turn in their neighbor for smoking a little weed.

I'd happily turn in my gun-nut neighbors once we have a gun ban, and so will most of us, because we don't want to live next to you people.

Here's the difference. Drug laws don't work because no one is going to turn in their neighbor for smoking a little weed.

I'd happily turn in my gun-nut neighbors once we have a gun ban, and so will most of us, because we don't want to live next to you people.

I told you before, you don't have to live next to us.

We have places in this country where nobody has guns except the government. Government are the only people with money too. Free medical care, and you are supported whether you work or not. Free clothing, a workout room, a football field. Government makes all your decisions for you, and even provides food and clothing at no charge.

We call these places prisons, and they are full of Democrats already. They're not hard to get into either.

We have places in this country where nobody has guns except the government. Government are the only people with money too. Free medical care, and you are supported whether you work or not. Free clothing, a workout room, a football field. Government makes all your decisions for you, and even provides food and clothing at no charge.

We call these places prisons, and they are full of Democrats already. They're not hard to get into either.

Naw, man, we need to get rid of the prisons. Funny thing, the rest of the world provides free health care, etc. and they don't need prisons or thug cops shooting people in the back, or letting every nut have a gun.

Another Republican without a passport thinking the whole world is us.

Naw, man, we need to get rid of the prisons. Funny thing, the rest of the world provides free health care, etc. and they don't need prisons or thug cops shooting people in the back, or letting every nut have a gun.

Spoken like a true Commie. We need to get rid of prisons. Where would Democrats go if we did that?

This is why I have supported having two countries instead of one. On your side of the country, you can bring in all those third-worlders, let all your prisoners go, take guns away from everybody, and be happy. I know we'd be plenty happy not having you people around. Plus my property value would double or triple after you people are gone.

Much of the rest of the world provides alternative sentencing. No one would be incarcerated for shoplifting or simple assault. They would be lashed or caned. That's why they have a small recidivism rate. Not many people want a second 30 lashes.

This is why I have supported having two countries instead of one. On your side of the country, you can bring in all those third-worlders, let all your prisoners go, take guns away from everybody, and be happy. I know we'd be plenty happy not having you people around. Plus my property value would double or triple after you people are gone.

Actually, if you Red State White Trash formed your own country, it would be a third world country in a decade.

Actually, if you Red State White Trash formed your own country, it would be a third world country in a decade.

Actually the opposite. Since you would tax your job creators into bankruptcy, they would have to come to our side which would bring us jobs. Your side would be broke in less than five years with all your people getting free everything. Then with no tax revenue from those people and businesses, you'd be begging to come back. But we wouldn't let you. We'd build a huge Trump wall so you can never get back in, and do to us what you're doing to us today.

Forum List

Back