Should we ban Muslims from gun ranges as well?

The current talk in the country today is that we should ban all Muslims from coming to this country, that means tourists, students and those wishing to immigrate here, because a lot of people are scared that those Muslims who come to this country from terrorist hotspots are going to be terrorists themselves.

I remember a while ago where a woman who owned a gun range in Hot Springs Arkansas said that she would ban any Muslims from using her gun range.

Gun range's ban on Muslims draws fire

Since it has been proven that the female shooter was at the gun range in full Muslim garb, and she fired at the range while dressed that way, it is would be known that she is Muslim.

Since they were practicing at the gun range prior to the attack, does this mean that all responsible gun range owners should ban Muslims from using their range? Should we also have a box to check on the background check for gun purchase that asks their religion, and if it's marked "Islam" or "Muslim", should they be denied the right to purchase a gun, even if they are native born citizens of this country and have no priors?

I don't know about gun ranges...cause that white motherfucker that Killed Chris, the american snipers was corn fed and raised in the good ol USofA...but I do think they shouldn't be allowed on the Apprentice.

Amputee soldier's Muslim Facebook post goes viral - CNN.com

151210100436-soldier-facebook-post-exlarge-169.jpg

The current talk in the country today is that we should ban all Muslims from coming to this country, that means tourists, students and those wishing to immigrate here, because a lot of people are scared that those Muslims who come to this country from terrorist hotspots are going to be terrorists themselves.

I remember a while ago where a woman who owned a gun range in Hot Springs Arkansas said that she would ban any Muslims from using her gun range.

Since it has been proven that the female shooter was at the gun range in full Muslim garb, and she fired at the range while dressed that way, it is would be known that she is Muslim.

Since they were practicing at the gun range prior to the attack, does this mean that all responsible gun range owners should ban Muslims from using their range? Should we also have a box to check on the background check for gun purchase that asks their religion, and if it's marked "Islam" or "Muslim", should they be denied the right to purchase a gun, even if they are native born citizens of this country and have no priors?

Intern and vet existing Muslim American citizens. Ones in security fields and the military have already been vetted and that's good enough for me. But people who've never been checked out should be. Ones wanting to come in will have to make other arrangements.

While it's true pleanty of 'red-blooded true blue Americans' have gone postal and been violent, Muslims pose an extra risk or treasonous positions and inclination towards radicalism we don't need.

So, the Ft. Hood shooter was vetted good enough for you because he was in the military (taking the Devil's Advocate position here)?

And, what are you going to do if the Muslims decide to buy their weapons at a gun show where a background check isn't required?

You know.....the muslim radicals don't exactly hide it.....the San Bern shooter didn't hide his hate....the Fort Hood shooter preached Jihad all over the place and handed out cards that said he was a warrior for jihad...

Why don't we start with the muslims actually calling for murdering people..that would be a good place to start...

I was expecting that your answer will be a big NO. Because if we ban Muslims from buying guns or gun ranges that will be against your main goal. LOST OF SALES. And you are also against background checks for muslims.

Gee…….they did background checks on the two muslims who murdered those 14 people…how did that work out…..background checks do not stop criminals, mass shooters or terrorists from getting guns. FRance has absolute gun bans…..so no background checks are needed since no one can own fully automatic rifles….and over 11 terrorists easily got them in France…and Sweden, and Denmark, and Norway, and Belgium….

Intern and vet existing Muslim American citizens. Ones in security fields and the military have already been vetted and that's good enough for me. But people who've never been checked out should be. Ones wanting to come in will have to make other arrangements.

While it's true pleanty of 'red-blooded true blue Americans' have gone postal and been violent, Muslims pose an extra risk or treasonous positions and inclination towards radicalism we don't need.

So, the Ft. Hood shooter was vetted good enough for you because he was in the military (taking the Devil's Advocate position here)?

And, what are you going to do if the Muslims decide to buy their weapons at a gun show where a background check isn't required?

You know.....the muslim radicals don't exactly hide it.....the San Bern shooter didn't hide his hate....the Fort Hood shooter preached Jihad all over the place and handed out cards that said he was a warrior for jihad...

Why don't we start with the muslims actually calling for murdering people..that would be a good place to start...

I was expecting that your answer will be a big NO. Because if we ban Muslims from buying guns or gun ranges that will be against your main goal. LOST OF SALES. And you are also against background checks for muslims.

But…..to be more accurate……I don't think anyone who can pass current background checks should be kept from owning guns. Since terrorists will easily get guns anyway….and you can't distinguish a radical muslim from a non radical muslim there is nothing legally our morally you can do to stop law abiding people from exercising a right.

Yeah…so. We aren't worried about the non radical muslims…..but finding the radical muslims terrorists is the problem…..can he do that by sight?

And over here….nidal hassan, the Fort Hood military psychiatrists was helping our service men too……until he went on his shooting spree……..
He can do it by sight just as well as he can spot white christian radicals. Which one has killed more people in the US?

Yeah…so. We aren't worried about the non radical muslims…..but finding the radical muslims terrorists is the problem…..can he do that by sight?

And over here….nidal hassan, the Fort Hood military psychiatrists was helping our service men too……until he went on his shooting spree……..
He can do it by sight just as well as he can spot white christian radicals. Which one has killed more people in the US?

Muslims and leftist environmental nuts.

As usual you always pretend the facts don't exist. :laugh:

Link please.

Link please.

Sure.

Study: White Terrorists Deadlier Than Islamists in the U.S.

LOL....well when we end up choosing up sides, we know who's goin' down right fast on this page!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

HINT: its the guy making posts who most likely protects his home with a wiffle ball bat!!:coffee:

But heres the poop........about 179 people in America are worried about Christians blowing up a school!!!:boobies::boobies::2up:

But…..to be more accurate……I don't think anyone who can pass current background checks should be kept from owning guns. Since terrorists will easily get guns anyway….and you can't distinguish a radical muslim from a non radical muslim there is nothing legally our morally you can do to stop law abiding people from exercising a right.

The topic is.....Should we ban Muslim from gun ranges?
No. You do not want ban Muslim from gun ranges. No. We do not need background checks. Guy just spell it out........ Because these are lost of sales.

Link please.

Sure.

Study: White Terrorists Deadlier Than Islamists in the U.S.

Yes…thanks….since 9/11…..nice try…….those 3,000 dead Americans by muslims just don't make the total when you go "Since 9/11" Sort of like saying since 1945….mass murder and genocide by Germans just doesn't happen…..

The topic is.....Should we ban Muslim from gun ranges?
No. You do not want ban Muslim from gun ranges. No. We do not need background checks. Guy just spell it out........ Because these are lost of sales.

Sales are not the issue….the issue is the Bill of Rights…I know, I know…you left wingers think that is just silly talk…..but we do have a Bill of Rights and some of us really do think they need to be upheld…..

Sales are not the issue….the issue is the Bill of Rights…I know, I know…you left wingers think that is just silly talk…..but we do have a Bill of Rights and some of us really do think they need to be upheld…..
The only right in the Bill of Rights you seem to be all for holding up is the Second Amendment, but here's a test, defend the right to wear this, in public?
burka-ban-300.jpg

The only right in the Bill of Rights you seem to be all for holding up is the Second Amendment, but here's a test, defend the right to wear this, in public?
burka-ban-300.jpg

The First Amendment…..next.

burka-ban-300.jpg

The First Amendment…..next.
Good. And this?
Flag_burning_Simpleton.jpg

I was expecting that your answer will be a big NO. Because if we ban Muslim in buying guns or gun that will be against your main goal
He's all for gun control, just not for his kind, even though guns, as we all know, are for protection.
so are condoms

Forum List

Back