Should we ban Muslims from gun ranges as well?

And, what are you going to do if the Muslims decide to buy their weapons at a gun show where a background check isn't required?
Background checks are required at every gun show I've ever attended.

Just saying...... :cool:

Long time ago admittedly, but bought my .45 at a Cow Palace gun show in San Francisco. No background check because it was a 'curios' over 50 years old. As it was it didn't handle modern JHP ammo without stovepipe jams every other round (though I did get really good at clearing those.) But after an overnight stay with a gunsmith it handled it just fine.

The current talk in the country today is that we should ban all Muslims from coming to this country, that means tourists, students and those wishing to immigrate here, because a lot of people are scared that those Muslims who come to this country from terrorist hotspots are going to be terrorists themselves.

I remember a while ago where a woman who owned a gun range in Hot Springs Arkansas said that she would ban any Muslims from using her gun range.

Gun range's ban on Muslims draws fire

Since it has been proven that the female shooter was at the gun range in full Muslim garb, and she fired at the range while dressed that way, it is would be known that she is Muslim.

Since they were practicing at the gun range prior to the attack, does this mean that all responsible gun range owners should ban Muslims from using their range? Should we also have a box to check on the background check for gun purchase that asks their religion, and if it's marked "Islam" or "Muslim", should they be denied the right to purchase a gun, even if they are native born citizens of this country and have no priors?

Intern and vet existing Muslim American citizens. Ones in security fields and the military have already been vetted and that's good enough for me. But people who've never been checked out should be. Ones wanting to come in will have to make other arrangements.

While it's true pleanty of 'red-blooded true blue Americans' have gone postal and been violent, Muslims pose an extra risk or treasonous positions and inclination towards radicalism we don't need.
How do muslims pose an extra risk? Just curious.

The current talk in the country today is that we should ban all Muslims from coming to this country, that means tourists, students and those wishing to immigrate here, because a lot of people are scared that those Muslims who come to this country from terrorist hotspots are going to be terrorists themselves.

I remember a while ago where a woman who owned a gun range in Hot Springs Arkansas said that she would ban any Muslims from using her gun range.

Since it has been proven that the female shooter was at the gun range in full Muslim garb, and she fired at the range while dressed that way, it is would be known that she is Muslim.

Since they were practicing at the gun range prior to the attack, does this mean that all responsible gun range owners should ban Muslims from using their range? Should we also have a box to check on the background check for gun purchase that asks their religion, and if it's marked "Islam" or "Muslim", should they be denied the right to purchase a gun, even if they are native born citizens of this country and have no priors?

Intern and vet existing Muslim American citizens. Ones in security fields and the military have already been vetted and that's good enough for me. But people who've never been checked out should be. Ones wanting to come in will have to make other arrangements.

While it's true pleanty of 'red-blooded true blue Americans' have gone postal and been violent, Muslims pose an extra risk or treasonous positions and inclination towards radicalism we don't need.

So, the Ft. Hood shooter was vetted good enough for you because he was in the military (taking the Devil's Advocate position here)?

And, what are you going to do if the Muslims decide to buy their weapons at a gun show where a background check isn't required?

Did you notice that little event that happened in Paris 2 weeks ago or so.....

You do realize that all military weapons are absolutley banned for any citizen in France...you can't buy them in gun stores...you can't buy them at gun shows....you can't buy them from individuals......

Gun stores, and gun shows do not exist over there........and you cannot legally own them...at all....ever......

And the 8 terrorists easily got fully automatic rifles......without gun stores, gun shows or private sales.........

And many if not all of them were on government, terrorist watch lists......

And the Charlie Hebdo shooters.....3 of them...2 of them were on government, terrorist watch lists, and one was a convited criminal...also got fully automatic rifles....hand grenades, pistols, and a rocket propelled grenade......

And the guy on the train in Belgium, going to France..another fully automatic rifle...

And the gangs in Marseilles...all use fully automatic rifles...

And the guy who shot up the Jewish school in France....fully automatic rifle.

Now, in case you forgot already..........those guns are illegal....and there are no gun stored, or gun shows or private sales of fully automatic rifles in France........

So you were saying.....
Pretty sure illegal guns exchange hands at events like this.

International Gun Show in Rungis in France

I don't think we should ban Moslems from gun ranges.

We need to invite more of them to come!!

They'd make great targets!

:rofl:

I'm okay with banning Muslims from gun ranges if they're brass rats. I hate Hate HATE those fuckers.

I reload. I need my brass. No you can't have it, you can at least let it hit the ground before you try to grab it, and for fucks sake lose a hundred pounds and you wouldn't need a stick with a hook on it to get the brass off the ground.

It should be legal to shoot them on sight.

I'm okay with banning Muslims from gun ranges if they're brass rats. I hate Hate HATE those fuckers.

I reload. I need my brass. No you can't have it, you can at least let it hit the ground before you try to grab it, and for fucks sake lose a hundred pounds and you wouldn't need a stick with a hook on it to get the brass off the ground.

The power of paranoia is strong with this one.

So, the Ft. Hood shooter was vetted good enough for you because he was in the military (taking the Devil's Advocate position here)?

You do realize that all military weapons are absolutley banned for any citizen in France...you can't buy them in gun stores...you can't buy them at gun shows....you can't buy them from individuals......

Gun stores, and gun shows do not exist over there........and you cannot legally own them...at all....ever......

And the 8 terrorists easily got fully automatic rifles......without gun stores, gun shows or private sales.........

And the Charlie Hebdo shooters.....3 of them...2 of them were on government, terrorist watch lists, and one was a convited criminal...also got fully automatic rifles....hand grenades, pistols, and a rocket propelled grenade......

And the guy on the train in Belgium, going to France..another fully automatic rifle...

Now, in case you forgot already..........those guns are illegal....and there are no gun stored, or gun shows or private sales of fully automatic rifles in France........

So you were saying.....

military weapons are banned in France...except for terrorists and criminals...they get them whenever they want them.....

funny how after a mass shooting that after years of saying Framce and Europe are exactly the type of gun control countries we should be.......now after the multiple terrorist attacks, apparently France was always worse than Texas........who knew?

The power of paranoia is strong with this one.

I went to a gun range a while and I barely had my case on the shooting bench and some brass rat waddled over to me and asked if he could have my brass. I seriously considered ending his pitiful existence, but I'm sorry to say self-control got the better of me and I did not beat him to death with a shoe. Maybe it would have been more merciful if I had bludgeoned him to death with my footwear, for being a brass rat is a terrible thing, but then again, maybe he is where is because of karma and who am I to dispute the judgment of the Universe?

Muslims, I can take or leave them. Brass rats, bane of civilization.

So you were saying.....

yeah...nice try....it isn't even in French so you can't blame your silly post on that...notice what it says on the flyer........

collectors of "Ancient Arms"..........you are not going to find fully automatic weapons for sale there.......

try harder next time and read your links.....

• Ancient firearms, disactivated weapons, collection hunting and firing weapons;
  • collecting knifes (sword, rapiern saber), hast weapons, etc. ;
  • spare parts for collection weapons, for headdresses, equipments, etc. ;

There are over 3,700,000 Ar-15s in private hands...that number is from Slate.com.....the local news put the number at 5 million....

how many are used in any year for crime or mass shootings.....

About 5.....if that.....these two Muslims.......add 2 to 2015s total.......

so spare me the letting people buy guns and the terrorist list.......

if you guys would stop making every public space gun free killing zones these guys would stop shooting people...........notice the two Muslims didn't go and shoot up a police station...they picked another gun free zone....

don't you anti gun extremist nuts ever get tired of hearing about gun free zones and shooters......you would think that even you guys, suffering from "Reality Dyslexia" would start to see a connection...

Yes on all counts, and then we should also ban any crazy looking person that look like this:

planned-parenthood-shooting-suspect-appears-in-court-in-front-of-relatives-of-victims.jpg

That would mean the majority of Americans would be shit out of luck!

You know.....the muslim radicals don't exactly hide it.....the San Bern shooter didn't hide his hate....the Fort Hood shooter preached Jihad all over the place and handed out cards that said he was a warrior for jihad...

Why don't we start with the muslims actually calling for murdering people..that would be a good place to start...

I was expecting that your answer will be a big NO. Because if we ban Muslims from buying guns or gun ranges that will be against your main goal. LOST OF SALES. And you are also against background checks for muslims.

You know.....the muslim radicals don't exactly hide it.....the San Bern shooter didn't hide his hate....the Fort Hood shooter preached Jihad all over the place and handed out cards that said he was a warrior for jihad...

Why don't we start with the muslims actually calling for murdering people..that would be a good place to start...

I was expecting that your answer will be a big NO. Because if we ban Muslim in buying guns or gun that will be against your main goal
He's all for gun control, just not for his kind, even though guns, as we all know, are for protection.

Forum List

Back