Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

DOD details strict flash drive rules -- GCN
gcn.com/articles/.../dod-flash-drives.aspx
Government Computer News
Feb 23, 2010 - The Defense Department was able to lift a ban on portable storage ... Personally owned devices are still barred from all DOD networks and computers. ... a good percentage contained classified information uname/pword ...

Military Bans Removable Drives - ClearanceJobs
https://news.clearancejobs.com/2010/12/.../military-bans-removable-driv...
Dec 16, 2010 - After thousands of classified military documents and several military ... Directives have been sent out to all military branches banning the use of portable media devices on military computers that hold classified information

her job dealt with military information

Geez you're stupid. The military doesn't make law that applies to Cabinet members.
10906344_1047623841931350_5831312223516008797_n.jpg

Interesting how those points that can be made to both parties, you always chose the Republicans to make it to...
Back in the Bush administration, I was just as hard on Democrats.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease, and right now the bearings in the GOP wheel are fried after 8 years of cultivating outrage, obstructionism, and discontent.

Remember how bad the Democrats were 2000-2008? Oh God Oh God Iraq is horrible! Bush and Cheney invaded for oil! Bush ruined the economy!.....all that chicken little shit

YAWN; it's hard to take a charge of "obstruction" seriously when democrats WILLILNGLY voted for every single Bush policy and carried them forward for most of the obama administration.
things didnt start getting better for obama until he and his Party lost their grip on all three parts of the law-making process with the Republican takeover of the House in 2010
This is no different from the 22 Million email that the RNC destroyed on their watch. No one was charged, no one went to jail. They set the standard and now want to change it.

That has been known from the first. Try to keep up. Did you think Hillary personally got the information off the satellite? No, somebody else did, sent it to her, without any indication that it was classified and she just forwarded it.
Bu-bu-bu-nah-nah-nah!...because Hillary is evil, this is all plausible to them

You are making shit up ... again ...
No I'm not...you DO think she's evil

No, I think she's arrogant and she thinks she's above the law, but I don't think she's evil at all. Also, I have said I'd vote for her versus certain Republicans, particularly Jeb Bush, because she sold out and isn't a threat. Clearly those say I do not think she's "evil." So you are ... wait for it ... wrong ... You must be used to that by now.

It's what happens when you make up your shit

YOU read the link leftard; what part of THEY WERE CLASSIFIED WHEN THEY WERE SENT AND THEY ARE CLASSIFIED NOW dont you get?

Sent by whom?

If someone else sent them they were responsible for ensuring they were properly classified and transmitted securely.

Onus is on you to prove that Hillary knowingly sent classified emails at the time she sent them.

Emails she received that weren't properly classified and transmitted to her server are not her problem.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

she knew exactly what she was doing. But you forget, the Clintons are above the law so she didn't care.

lmao!1 what a bunch of losers

you know you will be eating those words "there's nothing", but you clowns are so desperate right about now.................

Back in the Bush administration, I was just as hard on Democrats.

Squeeky wheel gets the grease, and right now the bearings in the GOP wheel are fried after 8 years of cultivating outrage, obstructionism, and discontent.

Remember how bad the Democrats were 2000-2008? Oh God Oh God Iraq is horrible! Bush and Cheney invaded for oil! Bush ruined the economy!.....all that chicken little shit

YAWN; it's hard to take a charge of "obstruction" seriously when democrats WILLILNGLY voted for every single Bush policy and carried them forward for most of the obama administration.
things didnt start getting better for obama until he and his Party lost their grip on all three parts of the law-making process with the Republican takeover of the House in 2010
This is no different from the 22 Million email that the RNC destroyed on their watch. No one was charged, no one went to jail. They set the standard and now want to change it.

That has been known from the first. Try to keep up. Did you think Hillary personally got the information off the satellite? No, somebody else did, sent it to her, without any indication that it was classified and she just forwarded it.

No, I think she's arrogant and she thinks she's above the law, but I don't think she's evil at all. Also, I have said I'd vote for her versus certain Republicans, particularly Jeb Bush, because she sold out and isn't a threat. Clearly those say I do not think she's "evil." So you are ... wait for it ... wrong ... You must be used to that by now.

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective
profoundly immoral and malevolent

Arrogant people who are above the law are immoral and malevolent

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

And you think "she sold out and isn't a threat" is saying she's "malevolent?"

So you make your shit up and you're stupid and can't read

In any case, the Inspector General debunked the whole “I did not send classified information from my email account” claim. And now we learn that her attorney has a pocket-full of classified info.
The law firm assured Politico “appropriate measures” were being taken to secure the thumb drive. What those measures are, we have no clue.
Hillary Clinton’s private lawyer has a thumb drive containing classified information from as many as five U.S. intelligence agencies — but the State Department told POLITICO the law firm is taking “appropriate measures” to secure the files.
The agency declined to detail steps made to protect the sensitive information in attorney David Kendall’s possession…
The thumb drive has copies of emails Clinton kept on a private server while she served as secretary of state, a trove now known to contain classified documents.
The agency told POLITICO that Clinton “does have counsel with clearance.” Kendall, a prominent Williams & Connolly attorney who defended former CIA director David Petraeus against charges of mishandling classified information, declined to comment.
Clinton’s campaign echoed the State Department.
“The thumb drive is secure,” said Nick Merrill, a spokesman for the Democratic front-runner’s presidential campaign, referring questions to state.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) has asked the FBI to confirm that the thumb drive has been secured.
“This raises very serious questions and concerns if a private citizen is somehow retaining classified information,” Grassley’s said in a letter sent late last week. He asked for more information on Kendall’s clearance and whether the lawyer was authorized to “be the custodian of classified national security information.”
The FBI has not yet responded.

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

And you think "she sold out and isn't a threat" is saying she's "malevolent?"

So you make your shit up and you're stupid and can't read
I'm not the one making up my own definitions.

I don't thnk Hillary or Obama are arrogant, or above the law.

I find most people that feel Hillary and Obama are arrogant simply have trouble taking direction from women and black men.

They were marked
They weren't marked

Doesn't matter to me. If I were at the level supposedly hillarys' at I would know what a top secret document looked like
This gal didn't even go back to the source and say,"Hey this looks pretty sensitive, should it be floating around like this?"

Secretary of state, former senator, and she doesn't know what a secret document looks like. Sorry sugar, you won't get any slack from me

she knew exactly what she was doing. But you forget, the Clintons are above the law so she didn't care.

Of course she thinks she is and I doubt the Govt., even if they find anything, will pursue it.

After all her last name is Clinton.

In any case, the Inspector General debunked the whole “I did not send classified information from my email account” claim. And now we learn that her attorney has a pocket-full of classified info.
The law firm assured Politico “appropriate measures” were being taken to secure the thumb drive. What those measures are, we have no clue.
Hillary Clinton’s private lawyer has a thumb drive containing classified information from as many as five U.S. intelligence agencies — but the State Department told POLITICO the law firm is taking “appropriate measures” to secure the files.
The agency declined to detail steps made to protect the sensitive information in attorney David Kendall’s possession…
The thumb drive has copies of emails Clinton kept on a private server while she served as secretary of state, a trove now known to contain classified documents.
The agency told POLITICO that Clinton “does have counsel with clearance.” Kendall, a prominent Williams & Connolly attorney who defended former CIA director David Petraeus against charges of mishandling classified information, declined to comment.
Clinton’s campaign echoed the State Department.
“The thumb drive is secure,” said Nick Merrill, a spokesman for the Democratic front-runner’s presidential campaign, referring questions to state.
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) has asked the FBI to confirm that the thumb drive has been secured.
“This raises very serious questions and concerns if a private citizen is somehow retaining classified information,” Grassley’s said in a letter sent late last week. He asked for more information on Kendall’s clearance and whether the lawyer was authorized to “be the custodian of classified national security information.”
The FBI has not yet responded.

How exciting now if you just had proof you'd be there.

“Classified emails on Hillary Clinton’s personal server, and a backup copy on a thumb drive held by her lawyer David Kendall, appear to be a violation of the U.S. code governing the unlawful removal and storage of classified information, according to a leading national security lawyer.”

“Under 18 USC 1924 the unlawful removal and storage of classified information is described as when a person ‘knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location.’ The law sets punishment of a fine or prison term of ‘not more than one year.'”

Forum List

Back