Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

You are making shit up ... again ...
No I'm not...you DO think she's evil

No, I think she's arrogant and she thinks she's above the law, but I don't think she's evil at all. Also, I have said I'd vote for her versus certain Republicans, particularly Jeb Bush, because she sold out and isn't a threat. Clearly those say I do not think she's "evil." So you are ... wait for it ... wrong ... You must be used to that by now.

It's what happens when you make up your shit
e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective
profoundly immoral and malevolent

Arrogant people who are above the law are immoral and malevolent

And you think "she sold out and isn't a threat" is saying she's "malevolent?"

So you make your shit up and you're stupid and can't read
I'm not the one making up my own definitions.

I don't thnk Hillary or Obama are arrogant, or above the law.

I find most people that feel Hillary and Obama are arrogant simply have trouble taking direction from women and black men.

What definition did I "make up?"

And I didn't say you made up a definition, you made up that I think she's evil. Then you posted that you don't know what the word means.

When you can't man up to to your actions, the trap you set for yourself is typically what happens. Seriously, you can't read and you're stupid as shit, you just keep making more crap up, and it's lame crap

Hillary Clinton | Email Scandal | Thumb drive | classified
legalinsurrection.com/2015/07/hillarys-thumb-drive-of-doom/
Jul 31, 2015 - Hillary's attorney has a thumb drive containing classified info

"Government Secrecy Expert: "There's No Case" Against Clinton If She Didn't Knowingly Misuse Classified Information. William Jeffress, an attorney who has handled government secrecy cases, told Time:

Legally, the question is pretty clear-cut. If Clinton knowingly used her private server to handle classified information she could have a problem. But if she didn't know the material was classified when she sent or received it she's safe.

[...]

Clinton has explicitly and repeatedly said she didn't knowingly send or receive any classified information. "The facts are pretty clear," she said last weekend in Iowa, "I did not send nor receive anything that was classified at the time." Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III, disagrees, saying some of the material was in fact classified at the time it was sent. But in his letter last week to Congressional intelligence committee leaders, McCullough reported that, "None of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings." And there has been no indication Clinton knew she was sending and receiving anything classified.

The public doesn't yet know the content of the classified emails, and the State Department and the inspectors general have tens of thousands still to review. If evidence emerges that Clinton knew she was handling secrets on her private server, "She could have a problem," says William Jeffress, a leading criminal trial lawyer at Baker Botts who has represented government officials in secrecy cases. Barring that, says Jeffress, "there's no way in the world [prosecutors] could ever make a case" against her." [Time, 7/29/15]

You are making shit up ... again ...

No, I think she's arrogant and she thinks she's above the law, but I don't think she's evil at all. Also, I have said I'd vote for her versus certain Republicans, particularly Jeb Bush, because she sold out and isn't a threat. Clearly those say I do not think she's "evil." So you are ... wait for it ... wrong ... You must be used to that by now.

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

I find most people that feel Hillary and Obama are arrogant simply have trouble taking direction from women and black men.

horseshit-------------they are two of the most arrogant people ever to occupy DC. The comment was not that they ARE above the law, but that they THINK they are above the law.

and get over the race and sex crap. they would be looked at exactly the same if they were both white males. BTW, which one do you think is female?

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

And I didn't say you made up a definition, you made up that I think she's evil. Then you posted that you don't know what the word means.

When you can't man up to to your actions, the trap you set for yourself is typically what happens. Seriously, you can't read and you're stupid as shit, you just keep making more crap up, and it's lame crap
I'm sorry you're losing your cool, and feel trapped.

Bring it on over here, let's hug it out.

Big cyber hug time....c'mon

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

horseshit-------------they are two of the most arrogant people ever to occupy DC. The comment was not that they ARE above the law, but that they THINK they are above the law.

and get over the race and sex crap. they would be looked at exactly the same if they were both white males. BTW, which one do you think is female?

But he's not a Democrat....

:lmao:

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

Easy does it pal...you might blow a gasket.....

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

Sorry I made you cry, here's a tissue, try to calm down. Maybe you should take a break from the Internet if it gets you that upset.

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

I'm a registered Republican

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

Easy does it pal...you might blow a gasket.....

Maybe you could try staying with guy talk, gay boy. Even if we did want to talk about our feelings, it wouldn't be with you

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

Sorry I made you cry, here's a tissue, try to calm down. Maybe you should take a break from the Internet if it gets you that upset.
Copying me just makes you seem impotent.

Hillary Clinton | Email Scandal | Thumb drive | classified
legalinsurrection.com/2015/07/hillarys-thumb-drive-of-doom/
Jul 31, 2015 - Hillary's attorney has a thumb drive containing classified info

"Government Secrecy Expert: "There's No Case" Against Clinton If She Didn't Knowingly Misuse Classified Information. William Jeffress, an attorney who has handled government secrecy cases, told Time:

Legally, the question is pretty clear-cut. If Clinton knowingly used her private server to handle classified information she could have a problem. But if she didn't know the material was classified when she sent or received it she's safe.

[...]

Clinton has explicitly and repeatedly said she didn't knowingly send or receive any classified information. "The facts are pretty clear," she said last weekend in Iowa, "I did not send nor receive anything that was classified at the time." Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III, disagrees, saying some of the material was in fact classified at the time it was sent. But in his letter last week to Congressional intelligence committee leaders, McCullough reported that, "None of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings." And there has been no indication Clinton knew she was sending and receiving anything classified.

The public doesn't yet know the content of the classified emails, and the State Department and the inspectors general have tens of thousands still to review. If evidence emerges that Clinton knew she was handling secrets on her private server, "She could have a problem," says William Jeffress, a leading criminal trial lawyer at Baker Botts who has represented government officials in secrecy cases. Barring that, says Jeffress, "there's no way in the world [prosecutors] could ever make a case" against her." [Time, 7/29/15]

what kind of idiot except hillary and a loser who supports her thinks saying "she didn't knowingly" send classified information and calls that "explicitly" saying something, or that a statement like that enables her to say "the facts are pretty clear"?????

that's like telling your kid "I said maybe, and that's final!"

libs are simply laughable!!! ;)

e·vil/ˈēvəl/
adjective

I'm Loretta Lynn

Mocking you is a guy thing, you wouldn't understand

I'm Loretta Lynn
Hey, I'm all about the GOP!

YAWN; hillary has already changed her story several times.. to say the Left has truth on it's side is patently ludicrous! lol

Mocking you is a guy thing, you wouldn't understand
Ahhh, so you think women are inferior......uhuh.....very telling

Forum List

Back