Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

Currently, the FBI is still investigating to determine if there was any wrong doing.

They have not completed their investigation.

What happened to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing? I thought you right wingers were all about stuff like that.

you mean the Left isnt about that leftard?

well that's why i suspected dummy! better get some new talking points if you are abo that dummy; and change the ones you spew like they are the gospeld truth that you never proved, like "lied to go to war" and "republicans are racist"....etc

idiots and hypocrites

It's amazing how Hillary can be committing felonies and it doesn't bother her supporters

Proof or you're just talking shit.

She had a private server with classified information on it. Keep up with the news.

No law broken keep up with the law.

So it's perfectly legal to remove classified information and putthem on private servers? Since when?

The facts have not been presented yet. Throwing rocks is no different than crowds who raided jails to hang prisoners who they "thought" were guilty. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we moved past frontier justice.

Currently, the FBI is still investigating to determine if there was any wrong doing.

They have not completed their investigation.

What happened to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing? I thought you right wingers were all about stuff like that.

you mean the Left isnt about that leftard?

well that's why i suspected dummy! better get some new talking points if you are abo that dummy; and change the ones you spew like they are the gospeld truth that you never proved, like "lied to go to war" and "republicans are racist"....etc

idiots and hypocrites

Are you drinking? or just smoking crack?

It's amazing how Hillary can be committing felonies and it doesn't bother her supporters

She had a private server with classified information on it. Keep up with the news.

So it's perfectly legal to remove classified information and putthem on private servers? Since when?

it's a violation of federal law to download classified information onto a portable electronic device (thumb drive). she did that. this loser lefty is lying to himself

Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?
You nailed-down the answer when you framed the question...

happy-dance-o.gif

it's a violation of federal law to download classified information onto a portable electronic device (thumb drive). she did that. this loser lefty is lying to himself
I know you're going to cite the appropriate law. I'm waiting for it.

what kind of idiot except hillary and a loser who supports her thinks saying "she didn't knowingly" send classified information and calls that "explicitly" saying something, or that a statement like that enables her to say "the facts are pretty clear"?????

that's like telling your kid "I said maybe, and that's final!"

libs are simply laughable!!! ;)

Now I understand how Republicans spend millions and millions of dollars investigating the dumbest things. You have nothing and you don't understand that evidence is the only thing that matters to an investigation. You sit here spinning shit and don't offer a shred of evidence, you're going in circles and can't prove a thing.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. History will document that. You libs need to move on and find a real candidate. Continuing to back this loser only makes you look more stupid than usual.

Well I posit that trying to make someone a criminal that 62% of women support makes you look small and insecure.

no one is "trying to make" her a criminal. She is a criminal, of her own doing. and you are FOS if you think that 62% of american women support her.

Right. She is a criminal because you say so without any evidence of that fact at all. You do know that pretty much marginalizes your voice to speak about this don't you?

The evidence is coming in every day. There are two IG reports accusing her of criminal conduct. I understand innocent until proven guilty, but her guilt is becoming obvious even to the dem power bosses. They will turn on her very soon------------watch.

failure to properly protect classified documents is a felony. I had a top secret clearance, I know exactly what the rules and laws say. If I did what she did, I would already be in jail.

Now I understand how Republicans spend millions and millions of dollars investigating the dumbest things. You have nothing and you don't understand that evidence is the only thing that matters to an investigation. You sit here spinning shit and don't offer a shred of evidence, you're going in circles and can't prove a thing.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. History will document that. You libs need to move on and find a real candidate. Continuing to back this loser only makes you look more stupid than usual.

Well I posit that trying to make someone a criminal that 62% of women support makes you look small and insecure.

no one is "trying to make" her a criminal. She is a criminal, of her own doing. and you are FOS if you think that 62% of american women support her.

Right. She is a criminal because you say so without any evidence of that fact at all. You do know that pretty much marginalizes your voice to speak about this don't you?

The evidence is coming in every day. There are two IG reports accusing her of criminal conduct. I understand innocent until proven guilty, but her guilt is becoming obvious even to the dem power bosses. They will turn on her very soon------------watch.

Finally a post that people can relate to. First the IG report does not suggest law breaking, but if she is guilty or becomes a distraction you can expect her to bow out and that doesn't hurt Democrats in the slightest.

failure to properly protect classified documents is a felony. I had a top secret clearance, I know exactly what the rules and laws say. If I did what she did, I would already be in jail.

Yeah, it also requires a certification of custody and if they don't have her name and signature they have nothing.

Maybe but I don't think she is likely to give up her last chance at political power without someone prying it from her bloody hands.

Maybe but I don't think she is likely to give up her last chance at political power without someone prying it from her bloody hands.

She has been in this game long enough to know the political realities. She will fight but surrender when it needs to go away.

Finally a post that people can relate to. First the IG report does not suggest law breaking, but if she is guilty or becomes a distraction you can expect her to bow out and that doesn't hurt Democrats in the slightest.

IG reports document possible illegal acts. Guilt or innocence is determined by a court.

as to bowing out to save the dems-------------she and bubba would enact a scorched earth policy if she gets kicked out. they will destroy the dem party-------------whats left of it after obozo.

She has been in this game long enough to know the political realities. She will fight but surrender when it needs to go away.

I already told you what is going to happen. She is going on a two week vacation to an expensive spa in the hamptons, she will come out of that and announce that she has a medical condition that prevents her from running. Don't doubt me.

But she has nothing to lose by giving in

except money and power--------------and those are the only two things that matter to her.

Yeah, it also requires a certification of custody and if they don't have her name and signature they have nothing.

possession without a custody transfer is a worse crime than release of classified data.

If she had it but never signed for it, she is in real trouble.

possession without a custody transfer is a worse crime than release of classified data.

If she had it but never signed for it, she is in real trouble.

If it was sent as unclassified and later classified by State, the problem isn't in the Clinton camp.

Forum List

Back