Should we elect a person who doesnt know what a classified document looks like if they receive one?

Hillary Clinton | Email Scandal | Thumb drive | classified
legalinsurrection.com/2015/07/hillarys-thumb-drive-of-doom/
Jul 31, 2015 - Hillary's attorney has a thumb drive containing classified info

"Government Secrecy Expert: "There's No Case" Against Clinton If She Didn't Knowingly Misuse Classified Information. William Jeffress, an attorney who has handled government secrecy cases, told Time:

Legally, the question is pretty clear-cut. If Clinton knowingly used her private server to handle classified information she could have a problem. But if she didn't know the material was classified when she sent or received it she's safe.

[...]

Clinton has explicitly and repeatedly said she didn't knowingly send or receive any classified information. "The facts are pretty clear," she said last weekend in Iowa, "I did not send nor receive anything that was classified at the time." Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III, disagrees, saying some of the material was in fact classified at the time it was sent. But in his letter last week to Congressional intelligence committee leaders, McCullough reported that, "None of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings." And there has been no indication Clinton knew she was sending and receiving anything classified.

The public doesn't yet know the content of the classified emails, and the State Department and the inspectors general have tens of thousands still to review. If evidence emerges that Clinton knew she was handling secrets on her private server, "She could have a problem," says William Jeffress, a leading criminal trial lawyer at Baker Botts who has represented government officials in secrecy cases. Barring that, says Jeffress, "there's no way in the world [prosecutors] could ever make a case" against her." [Time, 7/29/15]

what kind of idiot except hillary and a loser who supports her thinks saying "she didn't knowingly" send classified information and calls that "explicitly" saying something, or that a statement like that enables her to say "the facts are pretty clear"?????

that's like telling your kid "I said maybe, and that's final!"

libs are simply laughable!!! ;)

Now I understand how Republicans spend millions and millions of dollars investigating the dumbest things. You have nothing and you don't understand that evidence is the only thing that matters to an investigation. You sit here spinning shit and don't offer a shred of evidence, you're going in circles and can't prove a thing.

"Government Secrecy Expert: "There's No Case" Against Clinton If She Didn't Knowingly Misuse Classified Information. William Jeffress, an attorney who has handled government secrecy cases, told Time:

Legally, the question is pretty clear-cut. If Clinton knowingly used her private server to handle classified information she could have a problem. But if she didn't know the material was classified when she sent or received it she's safe.

[...]

Clinton has explicitly and repeatedly said she didn't knowingly send or receive any classified information. "The facts are pretty clear," she said last weekend in Iowa, "I did not send nor receive anything that was classified at the time." Intelligence Community Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III, disagrees, saying some of the material was in fact classified at the time it was sent. But in his letter last week to Congressional intelligence committee leaders, McCullough reported that, "None of the emails we reviewed had classification or dissemination markings." And there has been no indication Clinton knew she was sending and receiving anything classified.

The public doesn't yet know the content of the classified emails, and the State Department and the inspectors general have tens of thousands still to review. If evidence emerges that Clinton knew she was handling secrets on her private server, "She could have a problem," says William Jeffress, a leading criminal trial lawyer at Baker Botts who has represented government officials in secrecy cases. Barring that, says Jeffress, "there's no way in the world [prosecutors] could ever make a case" against her." [Time, 7/29/15]

what kind of idiot except hillary and a loser who supports her thinks saying "she didn't knowingly" send classified information and calls that "explicitly" saying something, or that a statement like that enables her to say "the facts are pretty clear"?????

Do you exclusively watch Fox News?

Hillary Clinton Keeps Making Untrue Claims About Her Use ...
reason.com/blog/2015/.../hillary-clinton-keeps-making-untrue-cla...
Reason
2 days ago - Hillary Clinton Keeps Making Untrue Claims About Her Use of a Private ... Since her initial statement in March, Clinton's campaign has updated her story. Her claim is now that none of the emails were classified at the time they were sent. .... Free-Range Kids · Mass Shootings · Climate Change · Minimum ...

[...]

Now I understand how Republicans spend millions and millions of dollars investigating the dumbest things. You have nothing and you don't understand that evidence is the only thing that matters to an investigation. You sit here spinning shit and don't offer a shred of evidence, you're going in circles and can't prove a thing.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. History will document that. You libs need to move on and find a real candidate. Continuing to back this loser only makes you look more stupid than usual.

HRC is taking two weeks off at a luxury million dollar spa in the hamptons. I will bet anyone here that she comes back from it and announces that she has a medical condition that will prevent her from running for president. WATCH.

[...]

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. History will document that. You libs need to move on and find a real candidate. Continuing to back this loser only makes you look more stupid than usual.

Well I posit that trying to make someone a criminal that 62% of women support makes you look small and insecure.

[...]

Well I posit that trying to make someone a criminal that 62% of women support makes you look small and insecure.

no one is "trying to make" her a criminal. She is a criminal, of her own doing. and you are FOS if you think that 62% of american women support her.

it's not going away; all the Left can do is cry...................even as Bernie gains on her

[...]

no one is "trying to make" her a criminal. She is a criminal, of her own doing. and you are FOS if you think that 62% of american women support her.

Right. She is a criminal because you say so without any evidence of that fact at all. You do know that pretty much marginalizes your voice to speak about this don't you?

I'm not the one making up my own definitions.

I don't thnk Hillary or Obama are arrogant, or above the law.

I find most people that feel Hillary and Obama are arrogant simply have trouble taking direction from women and black men.

horseshit-------------they are two of the most arrogant people ever to occupy DC. The comment was not that they ARE above the law, but that they THINK they are above the law.

and get over the race and sex crap. they would be looked at exactly the same if they were both white males. BTW, which one do you think is female?

But he's not a Democrat....

:lmao:
I'm a registered Republican

I'm Loretta Lynn
Hey, I'm all about the GOP!

It's always lame when you go that route, but it's particularly lame after you called Republicans racists and sexists

It's amazing how Hillary can be committing felonies and it doesn't bother her supporters

What definition did I "make up?"

And I didn't say you made up a definition, you made up that I think she's evil. Then you posted that you don't know what the word means.

When you can't man up to to your actions, the trap you set for yourself is typically what happens. Seriously, you can't read and you're stupid as shit, you just keep making more crap up, and it's lame crap
I'm sorry you're losing your cool, and feel trapped.

Bring it on over here, let's hug it out.

Big cyber hug time....c'mon

Sorry I made you cry, here's a tissue, try to calm down. Maybe you should take a break from the Internet if it gets you that upset.
Copying me just makes you seem impotent.

Mocking you is a guy thing, you wouldn't understand
Ahhh, so you think women are inferior......uhuh.....very telling

Um...OK? You think not mocking makes people inferior? You sure do think with your emotions, girlfriend, are you even reading the posts you're responding to?

Currently, the FBI is still investigating to determine if there was any wrong doing.

They have not completed their investigation.

What happened to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing? I thought you right wingers were all about stuff like that.

Forum List

Back