🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should we have the Inauguration?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Concerns for COVID are reaching back to the point that Biden is talking lockdowns. Shouldn’t the Inauguration ceremony be substantially modified to very few people and the Parade cancelled?

If Biden and Harris proceed with extravagant ceremony and parade and then try a lockdown, their credibility and legitimacy will be immediately under scrutiny..

Concerns for COVID are reaching back to the point that Biden is talking lockdowns. Shouldn’t the Inauguration ceremony be substantially modified to very few people and the Parade cancelled?

If Biden and Harris proceed with extravagant ceremony and parade and then try a lockdown, their credibility and legitimacy will be immediately under scrutiny..

I will agree with that. As I said about Trump, lead by example.

They should cancel it because he hasn't been able to draw a crowd during this whole ordeal. It would be embarrassing to have people chanting TRUMP during his inauguration.

I'm sure at this point it probably will be scaled back immensely. Should we hold it? Of course because that's what we do in this country. The peaceful transfer of power.

It does not matter. Biden is not president. The election was stolen. No need for an inauguration

Electoral college count and popular vote would seem to disagree with you.
The EC vote is a formality. There will be no defection of electors.
Trump lost. Deal with it.

1605454225441.png

I plan on renting a room at Trump tower and buying a new MAGA hat so I could attend.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I would agree

Cancelling the inauguration, parade and all the balls would send the right message

It does not matter. Biden is not president. The election was stolen. No need for an inauguration

There were defectors in 2016 you know. So I wouldn't be so sure.

I'm sure at this point it probably will be scaled back immensely. Should we hold it? Of course because that's what we do in this country. The peaceful transfer of power.

Reagan did not have an Inauguration for his second term due to a blizzard. They can use this one as guidance but No parade and No galas. I wonder if Kamala Harris’ ego can take it?

I could agree with that. Joe could have the oath administered in the Biden Bunker privately, and he wouldn't even need to get out of his pajamas.

The EC was at 270 Biden 268 Trump for a while (Arizona and Nevada for Biden)
Trump would have a chance to flip a couple of electors and win.

But once Pennsylvania and Georgia flipped to Biden, Trumps chances disappeared.

No flipping of electors, recounts or legal challenges were going to overcome a 306 - 232 advantage

There HAS to be some kind of inauguration.

Millions and millions of people have been literally praying for this day, and God/Fate/Karma has granted their wish.

So it must take place on the steps of the Capitol.

Maybe the guests on the steps will be restricted to a select few.

As for (the) hoi polloi, they will be coming from all corners of the country, so at least some of them should be able to view this historic day: Our incipient A. Hitler will be gone, and America is about to become paradise on earth under the brilliant leadership of President Biden & Vice President Harris.

As long as they televise the swearing in ceremony, reciting the oath with the Chief Justice, I have no problem with it. Would like to to see Nancy and Mitch looking on, but not a requirement.

Millions and millions of people have been literally praying for this day, and God/Fate/Karma has granted their wish.

As for (the) hoi polloi, they will be coming from all corners of the country, so at least some of them should be able to view this historic day: Our incipient A. Hitler will be gone, and America is about to become paradise on earth under the leadership of President Biden & Vice President Harris.

As long as there is a swearing in ceremony (oath of office) of the President-elect, that completes the transfer of power. That's really all that needs to happen...you know besides the incompetent fraud actually leaving the WH and not chaining himself to the Resolute Desk.

Reagan did not have an Inauguration for his second term due to a blizzard. They can use this one as guidance but No parade and No galas. I wonder if Kamala Harris’ ego can take it?

I think Biden would be willing to conduct a virtual inauguration

Might save Trump the humiliation of not attending

As long as they televise the swearing in ceremony, reciting the oath with the Chief Justice, I have no problem with it. Would like to to see Nancy and Mitch looking on, but not a requirement.

Why would they have to televise it? Most of the inaugural oaths weren't over the years.

As for (the) hoi polloi, they will be coming from all corners of the country, so at least some of them should be able to view this historic day: Our incipient A. Hitler will be gone, and America is about to become paradise on earth under the leadership of President Biden & Vice President Harris.

As long as there is a swearing in ceremony (oath of office) of the President-elect, that completes the transfer of power. That's really all that needs to happen...you know besides the incompetent fraud actually leaving the WH and not chaining himself to the Resolute Desk.

LBJ did it on an airplane.
Biden could conduct a small scale ceremony.

Forum List

Back