Should We Lower The Voting Age?

Should the voting age be lowered to 14?

• Total voters
sounds like a lot of us don't want people to vote b/c they think uninformed people shouldn't.

I see a shit ton of hypcrassy
Most people cannot name a US senator. I dont mean their senators. I mean any senator. What kind of informed decision can they possibly be making at the polls? That's how you end up with empty suits like Obama.
Screw all of that. Voter qualification tests and property tests. You dont know shit, you aint got shit, you aint voting.

Last edited:
The GOP feels voting should be reserved for only the 1%ers, with a picture identification held in a gold plated envelope.

There should be an IQ test....

Then again, there'd never again be another Obama type elected... ever.

The GOP feels voting should be reserved for only the 1%ers, with a picture identification held in a gold plated envelope.

Really? Well, apparently Dem's are too retarded to get an ID.. I mean, it is pretty tough to do... right?

LOL

Do away with voting entirely and pick legislators randomly like we do with jurors.
:lol:

well, all things considered.....

I mean, it's not like it can get any worse, and think of the savings if we don't have to pay for elections, and we eliminate lobbyists because no one has election funds to consider.

I'm only half joking at this point.

sounds like a lot of us don't want people to vote b/c they think uninformed people shouldn't.

Most people cannot a US senator. I dont mean their senators. I mean any senator. What kind of informed decision can they possibly be making at the polls? That's how you end up with empty suits like Obama.
Screw all of that. Voter qualification tests and property tests. You dont know shit, you aint got shit, you aint voting.
so since I'm a renter, I don't get to vote.

go fuck yourself

no really,

Go
Fuck
Yourself

you pathetic petty fucking tyrant

Most people cannot a US senator. I dont mean their senators. I mean any senator. What kind of informed decision can they possibly be making at the polls? That's how you end up with empty suits like Obama.

go fuck yourself

no really,

Go
Fuck
Yourself

Go buy some property and quit blaming others, you worthless layabout.

go fuck yourself

no really,

Go
Fuck
Yourself

Or.. you could aspire to something more than being a renter. I mean seriously, who in their right mind pays rent?

LOL

We could go to a corporate system of some sort. Let's say we allow people to buy shares of America. Everyone gets one share or vote. If people want more of a say in how things are run, they can buy more shares.

Dems feel anyone who can cast a shadown should be able to vote. Heartbeat not required. Except veterans and active duty military.They dont want them to vote.

go fuck yourself

no really,

Go
Fuck
Yourself

Go buy some property and quit blaming others, you worthless layabout.
No you can'not force me to buy shit

I do not blame others you lying fuck

and this week I will work 60 hours, so go fuck yourself you petty tyrannical fuck

Forum List

Back