Should we switch to a herd immunity plan?

Viruses don’t work that way.

Liberals believe China because ORANGE MAN BAD. It’s just pathetic.

Herd immunity would be a good idea, but the problem with that is that people who have caught it once, have managed to catch it again.

I read an article a few days ago that the EARLY Covid, the one that struck China and spread to Europe, then here, MUTATED and by March it was the "New Covid." Maybe the ones catching it "again" were actually infected by Covid #1, then caught Covid #2.

Either that or we don't build an immunity to this one.

I was listening to one expert on television last week. His claim is that yes, it could come back in a different form. However the new strains will be weaker and weaker each time they come out, if they do come out at all.

The uncomfortable truth is that this is really the only option . The “good” part is that covid ain’t bad if you aren’t elderly or have immune issues, or unhealthy . Let’s protect them .

For the rest of us? Summer is a good time to get the sickness . We can’t hide from this .

The uncomfortable truth is that if the coronavirus only killed people like you, we would have no problem. Letting as many people who will die to go ahead and do so to achieve "herd immunity" isn't the way to go about it. You know, a long time ago the bubonic plague killed around half the people of Europe. But as far as I have heard, even today, anybody can still catch it. So whatever happened to the "herd immunity."

So when will the USA be over lockdown? What’s your date?

Do you think you won’t get the Rona by hiding under your bed?

How are you specifically going to never get it?

The uncomfortable truth is that this is really the only option . The “good” part is that covid ain’t bad if you aren’t elderly or have immune issues, or unhealthy . Let’s protect them .

For the rest of us? Summer is a good time to get the sickness . We can’t hide from this .
How about you get it and then tell me how bad it was. Jus sayin. And what of those of us who have immune "issues?"

That is a problem because we don't decipher between those who are compromised and those who are not. Our government treats everybody the same way. In other words you can't say X group of people have to return back to work, and Y group of people get to stay home and isolate. People either go back to work or they don't.

The uncomfortable truth is that if the coronavirus only killed people like you, we would have no problem. Letting as many people who will die to go ahead and do so to achieve "herd immunity" isn't the way to go about it. You know, a long time ago the bubonic plague killed around half the people of Europe. But as far as I have heard, even today, anybody can still catch it. So whatever happened to the "herd immunity."

The lock down would be over when the virus has disappeared. Or we have distributed vaccines.

We are not in a situation where one size fits all. As I have said repeatedly on this subject, there is no right or wrong decision. Of course this puts liberals in a very favorable position. If Trump says open up the economy and we end up with more people catching this thing and dying, Trump was only thinking about his rich business buddies. If he tries to keep the country closed down, he put us in a hole we can never dig out of.

No matter which way we go, millions are going to suffer one way or another.

Liberals love the narrative, but they know China is lying.

Not ONE other nation has that curve.

China knew about this since November. However liberal assholes blame the USA because ORANGE MAN BAD.

The lock down would be over when the virus has disappeared. Or we have distributed vaccines.

And what if it never disappears? Has the flu ever disappeared?

It’s just astonishing that liberals trust CHINA because ORANGE MAN BAD.
China is lying about their numbers.

You all know it.

NOT ONE OTHER NATION ON EARTH HAS THAT GRAPH.

Isn’t that odd?

Just all of a sudden on Feb 16th, no one in China has been infected or died, but liberals won’t go to the corner store without a mask?

JUST ADMIT IT. ORANGE MAN BAD.

Say it out loud. China has had zero infections or deaths since February 16th, but liberals wear a mask to buy milk.

Huh?

It’s not a left v right thing everyone makes it out to be. The lockdowns were so we didn’t overload hospitals. We’ve done that.

Here’s the big question. Would you take a chance on the virus , or An untested vaccine ?

Wow Tim. I'm am astounded. Really proud of you.

I thought you lacked all ability to form an independent thought of your own.

I apologize. I was wrong about you.

I missed you too.

How about you get it and then tell me how bad it was. Jus sayin. And what of those of us who have immune "issues?"
Easy. Stay home.

It’s just astonishing that liberals trust CHINA because ORANGE MAN BAD.
China is lying about their numbers.

You all know it.

NOT ONE OTHER NATION ON EARTH HAS THAT GRAPH.

Isn’t that odd?

Just all of a sudden on Feb 16th, no one in China has been infected or died, but liberals won’t go to the corner store without a mask?

JUST ADMIT IT. ORANGE MAN BAD.

Say it out loud. China has had zero infections or deaths since February 16th, but liberals wear a mask to buy milk.

Huh?
Name and shame these liberals that are expressing so much trust in China!!!

Liberal assholes love mass graves and concentration camps if you step out of line.

That’s where if ends with their bullshit. Too bad, they will be the ones in the graves and camps.

They don’t get it. It’s so weird.

It’s not a left v right thing everyone makes it out to be. The lockdowns were so we didn’t overload hospitals. We’ve done that.

Here’s the big question. Would you take a chance on the virus , or An untested vaccine ?

I’ll go virus, but I am 49 and run 60 miles a week.

Fuck COVID.

HOWEVER, if I were 95 with stage 4 lung cancer, I am going with hiding under my bed and trying a vaccine.

It is the left vs right simply because Trump is geared towards opening up the economy. If Trump was for keeping the economy closed until next year, the left would be for opening it back up.

It's the same situation with hydroxychloroquine. Had Trump never endorsed it, the left would be asking why Trump isn't getting more of the stuff.

The left politicizes everything they possibly can.

The difference between herd immunity with and without a vaccine is about 2 million dead people
Those people already have one foot in the grave.

I"ve been an insulin dependent diabetic for over 35 years now. Although diabetes is the number one illness associated with Covid deaths, I would hardly say I've had one foot in the grave these last couple of decades.

Forum List

Back