Should We Teach Creation As Science In Public Schools?

"Naturalistic Science," or science, in other words, doesn't need to "PROVE a creator."

The universe did not form naturally. There can be no singularity of infinite temperature and infinite density (except for the brain of some of the atheists here). Nothing infinite can exist in the physical world. Mathematically, one cannot divide by zero.

We do not know that. You do not know that. You cannot provide evidence for those assertions. You are filling with gods the gaps in your knowledge that make you fearful.

We do have evidence in that quantum particles need space and time to form and move. Even Stephen Hawking admitted this. Oops. Thus, we could not have universe ex nihilo. God is timeless and spaceless so can do creation ex nihilo. Universe ex nihilo led to the Big Bang Theory. Before that, it was the eternal universe and creation science showed it was pseudoscience with the discovery of the cosmic microwave background (CMB). Also, we found gravitation waves in observation.

What kind of idiot are you? You are the dumbest mf'er I have seen on USMB. And you're the one who insisted birds ARE dinosaurs causing the Is This Evidence for Satan thread -- Is This Evidence For Satan?

Moreover, Hawking could not explain why his big bang could happen violating the laws of physics. He tried to come up with the theory of everything, but failed. Thus, he and other atheist physicists went to the multiverse hypothesis. He died before he could find the evidence he claims exists. I would venture to guess all of the atheists/agnostics here will die like this. They will die believing in their fake science and you know what that means according to creation science :FIREdevil:. It's not worth it for beliving in stuff like universe ex nihilo and birds ARE dinosaurs as you claimed.

But you believe in God ex nihilo. Why don't you see a problem with that?

You are someone who wants to learn what is patently false. The idiocies you posted are patently false.

You are repeating yourself now. Let's just agree to disagree and I can't waste time with people who just bring up the same points over and over. Why don't you get a room with Toddsterpatriot. He repeats himself ad nauseum, too.

"Naturalistic Science," or science, in other words, doesn't need to "PROVE a creator."

The universe did not form naturally. There can be no singularity of infinite temperature and infinite density (except for the brain of some of the atheists here). Nothing infinite can exist in the physical world. Mathematically, one cannot divide by zero.

But you conjured up some gaseous vertebrate who can create the universe from nothing?

One reason that modern physics is looking for alternatives to the big bang theory is precisely because of the "divide by zero" issue it has.

Last edited:
You are someone who wants to learn what is patently false. The idiocies you posted are patently false.

You are repeating yourself now. Let's just agree to disagree and I can't waste time with people who just bring up the same points over and over. Why don't you get a room with Toddsterpatriot. He repeats himself ad nauseum, too.
I'm bringing up the point that all your claims about dinosaurs are false. I'm not repeating anything. We have fossil evidence that dinosaurs had feathers.

Finally, You Can See Dinosaurs in All Their Feathered Glory

Microraptor_gui_holotype.png

Fossil of Microraptor gui includes impressions of feathered wings (see arrows)

The conclusion doesn't follow the premise.

If you pull your head out of your ass long enough to (finally) post your proof of a pre-Cambrian rabbit, let me know.

GP already did, but I see you failed miserably in pulling your ass out. You must like the stink, the darkness, and eating feces. Absolutely disgusting!

We also do not have any reporting of feathered dinosaurs from the ancient times. That fits the theory that the fossils had skin follicles, not feathers (similar in looks). From the OSU study, we found if birds used their upper leg to run like theopods, then their lungs would collapse. We also have the warm blooded vs cold blooded circulatory system of dinosaurs. Can I help it if the evos fit the evidence to their common ancestor theory? What kind of evidence did you provide? What are the parts of the leg of a bird and location? What are the parts of the leg for a theropod and their location? It adds up to birds and dinosaurs are different classes of animals. Even the size difference is tremendous. What you provided was I read the article wrong and are still stuck on rabbits. We are talking about birds and dinosaurs here :badgrin:.

GP already did,

You're lying.

We also do not have any reporting of feathered dinosaurs from the ancient times.

So that means Genesis explains all of science?

What kind of evidence did you provide?

You made the claim that.....

"Creation science is real science because it can be demonstrated by the scientific method"

How can the scientific method show that Genesis correctly describes how life appeared on Earth?

It adds up to birds and dinosaurs are different classes of animals.

Which Bible passage explains how they're different?

What you provided was I read the article wrong and are still stuck on rabbits.

So you still don't know the time frame of pre-Cambrian, do you?

Read my post #415 and #420. You argue semantics which is boring and want everything handed to you on a silver platter. Why don't you answer my questions such what kind of evidence did you provide? Maybe you are the stupidest mf'er here. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DIPSHIT!!! :aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:. LMAO.

It just goes to show that you are a dipshit and that I am right. Atheists are usually wrong and end up with their heads up their anus. It's not ad hominem fallacy if it is true. There you go.

I'm bringing up the point that all your claims about dinosaurs are false. I'm not repeating anything. We have fossil evidence that dinosaurs had feathers.

Meh. That was found in a layer where there were bird fossils. That feather is way too large for the microraptor. Keep trying.

Meh. That was found in a layer where there were bird fossils. That feather is way too large for the microraptor. Keep trying.
ROFL! So you're saying that the fossil lies?

Can you provide a link to something that supports your accusations?

Microraptor was among the most abundant non-avialan dinosaurs in its ecosystem, and the genus is represented by more fossils than any other dromaeosaurid, with possibly over 300 fossil specimens represented across various museum collections.[2]

Last edited:

I was describing the evos thesis of how the universe started. So, you agree? Moreover, how do you explain God creating the electromagnetic spectrum or light on the first day? He separated the light from the dark. We observe this when we go watch the Aurora Borealis. That's real obsevable science.

Hawking kicked the bucket without knowing. You will die the same way. Maybe you should watch the entire video to commes des farkdown?

If you pull your head out of your ass long enough to (finally) post your proof of a pre-Cambrian rabbit, let me know.

GP already did, but I see you failed miserably in pulling your ass out. You must like the stink, the darkness, and eating feces. Absolutely disgusting!

We also do not have any reporting of feathered dinosaurs from the ancient times. That fits the theory that the fossils had skin follicles, not feathers (similar in looks). From the OSU study, we found if birds used their upper leg to run like theopods, then their lungs would collapse. We also have the warm blooded vs cold blooded circulatory system of dinosaurs. Can I help it if the evos fit the evidence to their common ancestor theory? What kind of evidence did you provide? What are the parts of the leg of a bird and location? What are the parts of the leg for a theropod and their location? It adds up to birds and dinosaurs are different classes of animals. Even the size difference is tremendous. What you provided was I read the article wrong and are still stuck on rabbits. We are talking about birds and dinosaurs here :badgrin:.

GP already did,

You're lying.

We also do not have any reporting of feathered dinosaurs from the ancient times.

So that means Genesis explains all of science?

What kind of evidence did you provide?

You made the claim that.....

"Creation science is real science because it can be demonstrated by the scientific method"

How can the scientific method show that Genesis correctly describes how life appeared on Earth?

It adds up to birds and dinosaurs are different classes of animals.

Which Bible passage explains how they're different?

What you provided was I read the article wrong and are still stuck on rabbits.

So you still don't know the time frame of pre-Cambrian, do you?

Read my post #415 and #420. You argue semantics which is boring and want everything handed to you on a silver platter. Why don't you answer my questions such what kind of evidence did you provide? Maybe you are the stupidest mf'er here. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DIPSHIT!!! :aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:. LMAO.

It just goes to show that you are a dipshit and that I am right. Atheists are usually wrong and end up with their heads up their anus. It's not ad hominem fallacy if it is true. There you go.

Read my post #415 and #420.

Neither one proves your claim of pre-Cambrian rabbits. How long ago was pre-Cambrian? LOL!

You argue semantics which is boring

I'm arguing your claims. Which are silly.

Why don't you answer my questions such what kind of evidence did you provide?

We're working to prove your claims right now.
After you post your proof, then we'll work on your silly questions.

Microraptor was among the most abundant non-avialan dinosaurs in its ecosystem, and the genus is represented by more fossils than any other dromaeosaurid, with possibly over 300 fossil specimens represented across various museum collections.[2]

Real science shows that fossils were mostly that of marine animals. We have fossils of fish and crustaceans on top of Mt. Everest. They discovered a whale in the Himalayas. Atheist scientists tried to say it walked up there lol. Dinosaur and bird fossils just show where they died. It does not mean they are connected. We know from historical and anthropoligical evidence that humans lived with dinosaurs. All you have is made up paleontological evidence which fits the common ancestor theory. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

I was describing the evos thesis of how the universe started. So, you agree? Moreover, how do you explain God creating the electromagnetic spectrum or light on the first day? He separated the light from the dark. We observe this when we go watch the Aurora Borealis. That's real obsevable science.

Hawking kicked the bucket without knowing. You will die the same way. Maybe you should watch the entire video to commes des farkdown?

What you were doing is posting a non sequitur. You started with a conclusion, and then posted a lot of gibberish that had nothing to do with that conclusion.

I don't explain God creating the electromagnetic spectrum because there isn't a scintilla of evidence for it.

The Aurora Borealis is the result of God separating the light from the dark? Edison created the light bulb, which "separates the light from the dark." Is he God?

What caused God?
God is outside the flow of time, so it is impossible for anything to 'cause' the Creator.

The is no 'before' to allow for cause.
A theory with no visible means of support.
There is plenty of support for a belief that there was a beginning to the flow of time.

Whatever began the flow of time exists outside the flow of time by definition, and therefor there is no 'before' that origination point, dude.

Simple math tells us this.

I already showed you were a liar claiming oldest rabbits were 5 M years old instead of 53 million. Why should anyone believe you? Besides, your pea brain can't come up with or figure out the answers. I already said that, too. What kind of idiot are you?

Real science shows that fossils were mostly that of marine animals. We have fossils of fish and crustaceans on top of Mt. Everest. They discovered a whale in the Himalayas. Atheist scientists tried to say it walked up there lol. Dinosaur and bird fossils just show where they died. It does not mean they are connected. We know from historical and anthropoligical evidence that humans lived with dinosaurs. All you have is made up paleontological evidence which fits the common ancestor theory. How many times do I have to repeat myself?

It's hard to fathom the pile of bullshit you posted. Not a single sentence of your post is a fact.

The "common ancestry theory" is called evolution. There's nothing "made up" about what I posted. Those are actual fossils. They are facts.

You're the one who is making things up. Furthermore, what you make up is so absurd that even grade school children would laugh at it.

I already showed you were a liar claiming oldest rabbits were 5 M years old instead of 53 million. Why should anyone believe you? Besides, your pea brain can't come up with or figure out the answers. I already said that, too. What kind of idiot are you?

Rabbit - Diversity and conservation status

The family Leporidae (rabbits and hares) has been relatively unchanged since the Eocene Epoch about 40 million years ago, when its fossil record first became well documented.

Well that is all good and well since no one can use science to prove something that is beyond nature or science, and cannot disprove it either.

What it can do is prove that all theories about some supernatural creator are absurd.

Bullshit, or else morons like Richard Dawkins would not be able to shut up about it.

Science cannot prove anything outside the natural realm or disprove it.

Now go back to the kiddie table. :D

What caused God?
God is outside the flow of time, so it is impossible for anything to 'cause' the Creator.

The is no 'before' to allow for cause.
A theory with no visible means of support.
There is plenty of support for a belief that there was a beginning to the flow of time.

Whatever began the flow of time exists outside the flow of time by definition, and therefor there is no 'before' that origination point, dude.

Simple math tells us this.
Your first sentence is true. The rest is bullshit.

However, many new theories reject the proposition that time began with the big bang or that the singularity ever occured.

It's hard to fathom the pile of bullshit you posted. Not a single sentence of your post is a fact.

The "common ancestry theory" is called evolution. There's nothing "made up" about what I posted. Those are actual fossils. They are facts.

You're the one who is making things up. Furthermore, what you make up is so absurd that even grade school children would laugh at it.

Your fossil is the bullsh*t.

"Most people don’t realize that in terms of numbers of fossils 95% of the fossil record consists of shallow marine organisms such as corals and shellfish.6 Within the remaining 5%, 95% are all the algae and plant/tree fossils, including the vegetation that now makes up the trillions of tonnes of coal, and all the other invertebrate fossils including the insects. Thus the vertebrates (fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals) together make up very little of the fossil record—in fact, 5% of 5%, which is a mere 0.25% of the entire fossil record. So comparatively speaking there are very, very few amphibian, reptile, bird and mammal fossils, yet so much is often made of them. For example, the number of dinosaur skeletons in all the world’s museums (both public and university) totals only about 2,100.New Scientist 128(1745):30, 1990.">7 Furthermore, of this 0.25% of the fossil record which is vertebrates, only 1% of that 0.25% (or 0.0025%) are vertebrate fossils that consist of more than a single bone! For example, there’s only one Stegosaurus skull that has been found, and many of the horse species are each represented by only one specimen of one tooth!8"

Where are all the human fossils - creation.com

Forum List

Back