Should We Teach Creation As Science In Public Schools?

dont tell him that,,,he still thinks it

but what I'm asking for is this common ancestor and how it spawned all life as we know it
I think that's two different questions, isn't it? Lucy is our ancestor. She didn't make little green apples, though. I'm confused.

there is no proof lucy is anything other than dead bones found in the ground

Lucy was just a small ape.
She walked upright, which apes don't, and we found 40% of her bones, which is a whole lot. The bigger brain that gives us the double sapiens in our name didn't come until later. But she was on her hind legs. That's big.
main.png

Human Family Tree

why does this picture never show the roots of the tree???

That's what we're doing now. We are teaching faith-based science. You have nothing to back up macroevolution via the scientific method.

Evolution is not fully discovered. It is a theory, a work in progress with a level of undeniable certainty.

I've seen no undeniable certainty in evolution,,

Evolution is small changes over a long time. Human beings are about 5% taller today than they were 100 years ago. That is a microcosm of evolution and it is undeniable.

And I’ve seen no evidence of a god that I should revere and pray to.

or it could be all the chemicals we are putting in the food,,,

sorry but that is not proof we all came from a rock

You’re an idiot. I didn’t say it was proof we can from a rock, and if you had any meaningful education you would know that evolution is not about the origin of man. It is about the changes that species go thru which are often caused by their environment, including what they eat.
it had to begin somewhere,,,

a change within species doesnt mean a dog changed to a cat or a monkey changed to a human which is what evolution claims

So. . . that's a no, you are not going to post any article or paper the has some peer review or standard, for a hypothesis or theory to explain the nature of our world?

You can't even answer my question of where you went to school. I doubt you even got your anthro degree. It means you lied about that. I don't know anyone who went to college or university who wouldn't review someone's else's argument including a video. What do you think peer reviewers do? I've had evos here want me to read a book to show me how much they knew. These evos couldn't explain the book, so I had to explain it to them. It made me question whether they read the book. In your case, it's anthropology classes, so you should know and understand more. If they're any good, then I learn something from them. You aren't any good. Thus, we are done. You are dismissed.

there is no proof lucy is anything other than dead bones found in the ground

She walked upright, which apes don't, and we found 40% of her bones, which is a whole lot. The bigger brain that gives us the double sapiens in our name didn't come until later. But she was on her hind legs. That's big.

dead bones dont walk,,,the rest is just opinion

and didnt you say earlier this was no longer the view we came from primates???
We popped up as one of many hominid types and because our brains grew we figured out how to survive.
It is not opinion that the pelvis and spine are aligned in such a way in Lucy that we can definitely say she walked upright. Scientists don't make "opinions" about that. They compare those bones to others that walk upright and creatures that don't.
I sure don't profess to be an expert on any of this stuff, but I've read enough to know that Lucy wasn't just an ape.

popped up sounds like a magical thing,,,and what did we pop up from???

did we pop up as a baby??? how does a baby feed itself??? it cant even walk let alone gather food
HEY old lady!!! you gonna tell u what it popped out of and what it was ,,a baby or full grown human and how it survived until it got smarter???

come on tell us,, cause your sounding a little crazy leaving it here

Wait you deny liberals came from monkeys?

:21:. They may think and act like monkeys, but they did not evolve from monkeys. They would probably be happy as a monkey being about to climb trees to get their food and swing through trees for fun and get away from their predators.

Creation science is not supported by the scientific method in any way. Your trolling is pretty poor.

Oy vey. The vid debunked Miller-Urey amino acids and single-cell with experiments. You didn't read nor watch my OP.

We popped up as one of many hominid types and because our brains grew we figured out how to survive.
It is not opinion that the pelvis and spine are aligned in such a way in Lucy that we can definitely say she walked upright. Scientists don't make "opinions" about that. They compare those bones to others that walk upright and creatures that don't.
I sure don't profess to be an expert on any of this stuff, but I've read enough to know that Lucy wasn't just an ape.

did we pop up as a baby??? how does a baby feed itself??? it cant even walk let alone gather food
HEY old lady!!! you gonna tell u what it popped out of and what it was ,,a baby or full grown human and how it survived until it got smarter???

Good question. I guess, based on what we know, it had to come from an ape like creature, right? Although they say we didn't evolve directly from apes, those early hominids came out of somebody's birth canal, didn't they?

Creation science is not supported by the scientific method in any way. Your trolling is pretty poor.

Oy vey. The vid debunked Miller-Urey amino acids and single-cell with experiments. You didn't read nor watch my OP.

Give me a testable experiment for creation.

Good question. I guess, based on what we know, it had to come from an ape like creature, right? Although they say we didn't evolve directly from apes, those early hominids came out of somebody's birth canal, didn't they?

its your claim not mine,,,
and popped up doesnt sound like giving birth,let alone somebodys birth canal

its your claim not mine,,,
and popped up doesnt sound like giving birth,let alone somebodys birth canal
Well, I bowed to your excellent point, so quit beating it to death. You can't argue with someone who agrees with you.

Evolution is not fully discovered. It is a theory, a work in progress with a level of undeniable certainty.

Evolution is small changes over a long time. Human beings are about 5% taller today than they were 100 years ago. That is a microcosm of evolution and it is undeniable.

You’re an idiot. I didn’t say it was proof we can from a rock, and if you had any meaningful education you would know that evolution is not about the origin of man. It is about the changes that species go thru which are often caused by their environment, including what they eat.

a change within species doesnt mean a dog changed to a cat or a monkey changed to a human which is what evolution claims

No, evolution does not claim that humans came from monkeys. Those are the misconceptions spread to the unwitting (people like you) by religious liars who think god and evolution can’t coexist.

No, evolution does not claim that humans came from monkeys. Those are the misconceptions spread to the unwitting (people like you) by religious liars who think god and evolution can’t coexist.

but it does claim that all life came from a rock soup,,

See post #144. Whose birth canal did Lucy-type Australophithicuses come from? It wasn't a giraffe.

No more hot thin soup and a bolt of lightning?

Again No. Evolution deals with the changes in species. It does not deal with the origin of living things. Your Sunday school teacher really did a job on you!

Again No. Evolution deals with the changes in species. It does not deal with the origin of living things. Your Sunday school teacher really did a job on you!
it had to start somewhere and the evos say it was with the primordial soup,,,,maybe its you that was brainwashed

pri·mor·di·al soup
noun
  1. a solution rich in organic compounds in the primitive oceans of the earth, from which life is hypothesized to have originated.

See post #144. Whose birth canal did Lucy-type Australophithicuses come from? It wasn't a giraffe.
she most likely came from her mothers birth canal,,,

but that doesnt mean she gave birth to a human,,,

No more hot thin soup and a bolt of lightning?
what was the soup made of???

again this sounds very magical,,,

Forum List

Back