Shut The Hell Up Romney, Just Shut The Hell Up

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
What are the GOP "elite" going to do next? Dig up dead people? Shut the hell up Mitt. You were Obama lite on your best day and look where there hell that got us.
Now you are out there fighting for the party "elites" you loser. The VERY reason you were a LOSER.

Obamacare and Romneycare SAME product, different label. Your shit shovel was made by the SAME people who made his. He just had the "super size me" model.
You Romney are a size 12 "elite" political bitch CLAIMING she can wear a size 2.

You have been out of politics now for eight years. Did you get a CNN or FOX show? No, because the people did not want you idiot. And if the networks had even liked you the cameras and reporters would be there to hang on your every word.

But they are NOT Mitt, because America could care less what you think? Anybody ask you about terrorists in the last eight years? NO. Anybody ask you about ILLEGALS in the last eight years? NO. Anybody ask you about BLM? NO. Take a hint stupid....If they DON'T ask you DON'T matter. Damn good rule of thumb.

You need to shut the hell up Mitt, just shut the hell up already okay?
This is NOT a job for magic underwear, its a job FOR TRUMP!

Fury

Somebody's got their panties in a bunch. Someone with just as thin a skin as the reality TV star they support for president I'd wager.

Huh.

Romney before today thought Trump was brilliant on the economy and way more successful than him

Willard had the RW's on their knees " trending win", now they're on his ass screaming STFU.

RW's don't know WTF they want.

:lmao:

Willard had the RW's on their knees " trending win", now they're on his ass screaming STFU.

Wrong. We know what we want. We just don't know who the hell will actually FIGHT FOR IT.

Somebody's got their panties in a bunch. Someone with just as thin a skin as the reality TV star they support for president I'd wager.
Lol how ironic, for a member of the professional whiner Association to talk about someone else having thin skin.

Did yo check your privilege before making your asinine comment, loser?

And you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, water boy. I and most of my friends were against Romney for being a poseur from the start.

IT was the Party loyalists that swung 180 degrees and started promoting and defending Romney when their hearts told them that they were being fools, not little 'c' reflective conservatives like my friends or even just indendents like me..

Lol how ironic, for a member of the professional whiner Association to talk about someone else having thin skin.

Did yo check your privilege before making your asinine comment, loser?

Not seen you in a while Jim, still pretending you're retarded as a reason for why you're so rude all the time? I guess you're in the trump camp as well.

Not seen you in a while Jim, still pretending you're retarded as a reason for why you're so rude all the time? I guess you're in the trump camp as well.
Well, I wish I could return the sentiment, but I have been seeing your face every time I flush the toilet, jack ass.

And no, Cruz is my preferred candidate.

Trump is winning and GOP is desperate, they are running out of options.

* A political science professor claims to know who will be our next president, and he even backs his prediction. The next president, according to Helmut Norpoth, has a 97-99% chance of being elected this November.
he predicts that Donald Trump has a 97% or greater chance of being our next president.
Political Science Professor Makes His Prediction For Our 45th President

* They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.

* Harlan K. Ullman, a shrewd American analyst, once noted that there used to be two parties in America – one had a conscience but no brains, and the other always had brains but no conscience. Now, Ullman notes, we have two completely identical parties with no brains and no conscience, and he questions the meaning of their existence.
America Forever?

Four years ago the left hated Romney, magic underwear, binders full of women, tax returns, etc....today? Not so much. Transparent assholes LOL

What has the establishment got on Romney that they could force him to embarrass himself like this? Romney is not a stupid man. He has to know that Trump has a video library of Romeny's singling Trump's praises. Romney just humiliated himself all over the networks.

This is so funny. :rofl:
One Billionaire bashing another Billionaire. It just keeps getting better and better.
This is going to be really interesting come this summer with the heat and tempers flaring.

What are the GOP "elite" going to do next? Dig up dead people? Shut the hell up Mitt. You were Obama lite on your best day and look where there hell that got us.
Now you are out there fighting for the party "elites" you loser. The VERY reason you were a LOSER.

Obamacare and Romneycare SAME product, different label. Your shit shovel was made by the SAME people who made his. He just had the "super size me" model.
You Romney are a size 12 "elite" political bitch CLAIMING she can wear a size 2.

You have been out of politics now for eight years. Did you get a CNN or FOX show? No, because the people did not want you idiot. And if the networks had even liked you the cameras and reporters would be there to hang on your every word.

But they are NOT Mitt, because America could care less what you think? Anybody ask you about terrorists in the last eight years? NO. Anybody ask you about ILLEGALS in the last eight years? NO. Anybody ask you about BLM? NO. Take a hint stupid....If they DON'T ask you DON'T matter. Damn good rule of thumb.

You need to shut the hell up Mitt, just shut the hell up already okay?
This is NOT a job for magic underwear, its a job FOR TRUMP!

Fury

Just listened to Romney four years ago when Trump endorsed him for POTUS.

Mitt had nothing but nice things to say about Trump. Whole different tune than what I listed to a few minutes ago. They played Romney being endorsed by Trump right after.

Mitt is doing what the GOP elite want him to do. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Forum List

Back