Shut up Romney!

"Hilary said it, it's in the transcripts"....Hillary as never lied she said so herself

we've seen you bull shit video before that has been proven to be cut and pasted here before it had bo value then it has no value now ... you have been proven by me and others that you're a partisan hack and a liar ... the shooting at hillary was done ... what she said was true ... what your right wing video did was show a different time when she went there .. the time of the shooting was never recorded .. so you keep trying lies is what you want to believe this cut an past crap that you rely on would never hold up in any court of law ...

So if they caught a Clinton lying under oath, that would just shatter your world, wouldn't it? Oh wait, they did, repeatedly, both of them ...

why would it shatter my world, I would be just like any dem/liberal , very disgusted over her lying about and important issue why would it shatter my world ... you keep tap dancing, that hole keeps getting bigger ... still waiting for that transcript of hillary getting scream at for help and she just blew them off, you have produced that but you sure like to keep dodging it... we get it

"Hilary said it, it's in the transcripts"....Hillary as never lied she said so herself

we've seen you bull shit video before that has been proven to be cut and pasted here before it had bo value then it has no value now ... you have been proven by me and others that you're a partisan hack and a liar ... the shooting at hillary was done ... what she said was true ... what your right wing video did was show a different time when she went there .. the time of the shooting was never recorded .. so you keep trying lies is what you want to believe this cut an past crap that you rely on would never hold up in any court of law ...

This guy has got it bad he even believes the sniper fire crap...Sounds like some kind of cultist or something:cuckoo:

sorry I don't buy you edit clips Jroc they just don't float ... we're talking about the two different times before ...you posted that before .. i haved have shown you this before croc that they are talking about two different accasions but you keep posting you but shit post not it hasn't any kind of value

come on Kaz lets watch you dig a deeper hole here:dig:

Yes, I don't think Hillary saying she did nothing wrong is proof positive she did nothing wrong. That's just digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole.

Don't go on timeshare pitches. Dude, seriously. Take my word on that. You think politicans can't lie, they testify under oath and it's over. Un freaking believable. Feel behind your ears. It is actually wet, isn't it?
I wouldn't take your word on anything .. you're a liar ... we all now know it ... you've ranted and raved here and you still haven't produced anything that you said that happen ... you said there were screaming for help on the phone and hillary did nothing ... I guess calling all those governments for help is nothing thats in the hear=ing and shows documents of her attempts... but to your no avail you couldn't prove your post to be true ... we, meaning the posters on the board, get it ... you hate hillary .dems/liberals and you will say anything to justify your means ... I never said politicians can't lie ... never said that ... but when they are under oath theres a lot more at risk if they are exposed by the hearing if they are caught lying, they go to jail ... unlike your statement here which is design to mislead ... get sympathy for your cause we get it, you hate hillary.... but I'm not going to allow to say thing that never happen or said ... I will challenge your statement every time if its not true ... you keep digging you hole, you've exposed yourself very well ... or should I say I've exposed your lying very well ...

Clintons can't lie under oath
Hillary wouldn't lie to defend herself in a conversation no one else heard

and

you speak for thousands because apparently your word is worthless on it's own. but hordes of people hang on your every word. They are in homes, churches and on the street hanging on your every word and cheering your every post. But they can't speak up, you need to let me know they are there

oh, and you're Queen Elizabeth II

heres what these republicans did with their so-called proof ... they took and interview with this pilot then they shown a video of her walking on the concourse with no bullets flying ... the time the bullets were flying was never recorded and that was stated in the press ... what he has and like all of his videos they are edited video to feed his hate ...

one other thing here ...jroc shows a video of her saying she doesn't support a issue ... then it shows she now supports a issue . then jroc say see she's lying ... so what youre trying to say here if she gets more information on a issue that she was for or against you can't change you opinion ... that once you say something and now you see that you were wrong, you still have to keep the same opinion??? you can't change it because if you do you're now lying jroc thats your proof ...

Last edited:

So if they caught a Clinton lying under oath, that would just shatter your world, wouldn't it? Oh wait, they did, repeatedly, both of them ...

why would it shatter my world, I would be just like any dem/liberal , very disgusted over her lying about and important issue why would it shatter my world ... you keep tap dancing, that hole keeps getting bigger ... still waiting for that transcript of hillary getting scream at for help and she just blew them off, you have produced that but you sure like to keep dodging it... we get it

yep tap dancing. I don't believe Hillary's self serving story that the Ambassador told her all is good right before he was killed that no one but her heard and is completely self serving to herself.

You: but kaz, I'm Queen Elizabeth and have thousands of people hanging on my every word but I don't have dick enough to speak for myself, and you're dancing because she was freaking under oath and one thing we know in life is that Clintons do not lie under oath, not now not ever. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Kaching!

heres what these republicans did with their so-called proof ... they took and interview with this pilot then they shown a video of her walking on the concourse with no bullets flying ... the time the bullets were flying was never recorded and that was stated in the press ... what he has and like all of his videos they are edited video to feed his hate ...

Well, since you're not under oath and you're not a Clinton, we don't have to believe you that anyone who disagrees with you obviously does it out of "hate"

yep tap dancing. I don't believe Hillary's self serving story that the Ambassador told her all is good right before he was killed that no one but her heard and is completely self serving to herself.

You: but kaz, I'm Queen Elizabeth and have thousands of people hanging on my every word but I don't have dick enough to speak for myself, and you're dancing because she was freaking under oath and one thing we know in life is that Clintons do not lie under oath, not now not ever. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Kaching!

got it ... you haven't any source on your lies... we get it, that you want to make shit up in your head to justify your post as being truthful ... thats always been a problem with you telling the truth...

Well, since you're not under oath and you're not a Clinton, we don't have to believe you that anyone who disagrees with you obviously does it out of "hate"
sense your not under oath you lie as much as you can ... if I disagree with you its because what I know to be truthful, so you come here with your shitty responses here, design for you to be condescending while trying to save face here ... it is obvious, it is you who feels your post can't be disagreed with... I post facts you post nonsense

got it ... you haven't any source on your lies... we get it, that you want to make shit up in your head to justify your post as being truthful ... thats always been a problem with you telling the truth...

So if Hillary testified under oath she's a virgin, you'd believe that too? I mean you and your thousands of followers, Queen Elizabeth?

sense your not under oath you lie as much as you can ... if I disagree with you its because what I know to be truthful, so you come here with your shitty responses here, design for you to be condescending while trying to save face here ... it is obvious, it is you who feels your post can't be disagreed with... I post facts you post nonsense

The only position I took was that Hillary claiming a guy who died shortly after their discussion told her everything is fine, send a cab eventually if she gets around to it, that no one can corroborate, isn't proof, end of discussion, as you claim

CdRydhmW0AEKuaq.jpg

don't care what liar like you believes ... you believe what you want as long as if fits your partisan hacks ways

The only position I took was that Hillary claiming a guy who died shortly after their discussion told her everything is fine, send a cab eventually if she gets around to it, that no one can corroborate, isn't proof, end of discussion, as you claim
and the fact that you can't corroborate you statement isn't proof that she didn't ... you want to see the worst if it concerns Hillary or any DEM/liberal ... you deal in speculation to justify you post ... you use just your opinion and not one fact base statement ... so far as I'm cancer you're a lying political hack

So if Hillary testified under oath she's a virgin, you'd believe that too? I mean you and your thousands of followers, Queen Elizabeth?
you know your contisending remarks are getting even more ridiculous ... only a republican cares about a sexual organ and what its condition... you realize how stupid your remarks are ... you come here make statements that are based on no actual fact but a belief of yours, and what you want to think to be true ... then when your lie is challenged what do you do ??? instead trying to prove your point you try to dodge it by this kind of moronic post ... thats all you ever do ... you think you're funny your not ... its sad that a person like you is so partisan and to lazy to stupid to have a logical debate ... when you lose the debate, like you did here, you start with the condescending remarks which not only makes you look stupid but a fool ta-boot ....

don't care what liar like you believes ... you believe what you want as long as if fits your partisan hacks ways

Another mind numbingly stupid leftist who doesn't know what "partisan" means

and the fact that you can't corroborate you statement isn't proof that she didn't ... you want to see the worst if it concerns Hillary or any DEM/liberal ... you deal in speculation to justify you post ... you use just your opinion and not one fact base statement ... so far as I'm cancer you're a lying political hack

This has nothing to do with the discussion. Our choices are not that her word under oath is gospel or it's a lie. It's just an unsubstantiated claim. Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are, LOL

Another mind numbingly stupid leftist who doesn't know what "partisan" means
another mind blowing stupid right wing nut job that doesn't know how to tell the truth ... still waiting for you proof about the phone call and what do we get Tap dancing all over the place:dance:
par·ti·san
[ˈpärdəzən]
NOUN
  1. a strong supporter of a party, cause, or person.
I guess t is you who has no Idea what partisan means but whats new ... when confronted you show shiny objects oh look over here ...

Last edited:
... only a republican cares about a sexual organ and what its condition...

:lmao:

what a tool
tool HUMM, HUMMM ,HUMMM ... lets see here ... who was the poster that when confronted with a question, oh say like, show us where she scream into a phone and did nothing, then talks about a dick or a her being a virgin, or other sexual innuendoes here HUMM HUMMM HUMMM, who could that be ... Oh !!!! that would be you ... I guess it would be you who is the real Tool here ... can't support your statements ...dodge the question when asked to answer ... I would say thats a real definition of a partisan hack ...

Forum List

Back