Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

It’s only voter fraud in the democrat Party controlled cities that makes it look like blacks actually support democrat run shitholes

It is truly bizarre how the tards keep bringing up the far right racist past of the Democratic Party of long ago, and attempt to create linkage to the liberal Democratic Party of today.

I mean, this is a level of profound stupidity which takes one's breath away.

The KKK was, is, and always will be a far right Christian terrorist organization.

nazi-confederate-2.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

Im2slow needs his own subforum for all things race whining.

I have never encountered someone so narrow minded that literally everything they post is a whining race thread.

You republicans are mentally handicapped. You guys are full of racial resentment, you post it every day and then you have the mf nerve to say democrats make everything about race.
That is simply the mind of a Democrat, probably black, pleading for the slave master. The Democratic party. Not sure why he is bound to democrats. He has a Democrat president yet here he is daily shouting about racism.

And this is the man who ended up serving faithfully as VP for the first black president,, has the first black vice president and has the most diverse cabinet inn American history. I wouldn't have voted for Biden in 1977. In 1977,, Donald Trump was a democrat who supported Biden.

I'm a black man, democrat and tired of right wing white extremist racism.
We are not who is hurting blacks. Do you want blacks to keep destroying businesses they need and setting things on fire? When will you learn Democrats cause those problems?

And this is the man who ended up serving faithfully as VP for the first black president,, has the first black vice president and has the most diverse cabinet inn American history. I wouldn't have voted for Biden in 1977. In 1977,, Donald Trump was a democrat who supported Biden.
Why did you bring up Obama?

I'm a black man, democrat and tired of right wing white extremist racism.

What you are is a sick mentally ill freak who imagines right wing white extremist racism where there is none.

You are a born loser, and all your problems are of your own making.

Find your balls and ACTUALLY BE A MAN INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING YOU ARE A MAN WHILE YOU CRY LIKE A BITCH

We are not who is hurting blacks. Do you want blacks to keep destroying businesses they need and setting things on fire? When will you learn Democrats cause those problems?
Spare me the buullshit son. I'm black. I know what causes the probllem. Whiites have destroyed businesses for nothing. White racism is the problem and the policies of the republican parrty only enables more white raciism.

Forum List

Back