Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

You don't listen. If you did you wouldn't be trying this because it would be obvious to you that Republicans are the racists.
I understand that’s your opinion but it’s not reality. It’s ok the world newsy idiots also so you have a place

And here you use the racist go to, Thomas Sowell. Sowell is an idiot.
We Republicans who defend all humans, and that includes blacks, resent this shit you pass around on this forum.

Go for it. Sell us that the convicts in prison are really nice people who are smart.
Since whites are arrested nearly 3 times that of blacks annually start explaining why prisons have so many blacks in them. And the explain the high number of blacks getting released because they were falsely convicted. You're an amateur white race baiter son. You're out of your league here. Go on back to stormfront and whine about how unfair life is for whites.

I understand that’s your opinion but it’s not reality. It’s ok the world newsy idiots also so you have a place
Actually it is reality and this forum proves it.

No, that's not the definition of racist. White racists make this claim to non whites who focus on eradicating the racism we have to face daily. When you don't have to face it, or you participate as part of the racist subculture you will naturally see a problem with those who face racism making the end of racism a focus. According to your "logic" MLK a racist.
I recall him well since he and I were on the same page. MLK was a racist but he fought a good cause. But you stir up shit to piss off people and never learned what the MLK dream was. What we republicans try to get across to democrats is we are not like them. We fight for all races and all of them as equals. Blacks like you are racist as hell. You fight only for blacks.

Since whites are arrested nearly 3 times that of blacks annually start explaining why prisons have so many blacks in them. And the explain the high number of blacks getting released because they were falsely convicted. You're an amateur white race baiter son. You're out of your league here. Go on back to stormfront and whine about how unfair life is for whites.
Life is fine here where I live. I do not have to deal with race baiting types like you are in my community.

I find Republicans bragging about their liberal roots interesting. Back in Lincoln's days the Democrats were the conservatives favoring limited powers of the federal government over the Republicans liberalism. While most of the gradual shift in ideology occurred before my lifetime, I do recall the end of the Democrat's "Solid South".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the RepublicanParty in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders inTexas and around the country gained increasing influence in the RepublicanParty by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whitesattempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who haddefected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading toblack voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much ofthe 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leaderNorris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican conventionto describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions ofTexas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party. The term came tobe used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developedin the early 20th century, including through the administration of HerbertHoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national. Thismovement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican partyduring the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support ofthe Democrats.”

American History USA white-movement/

“The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the RepublicanParty in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders inTexas and around the country gained increasing influence in the RepublicanParty by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whitesattempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who haddefected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading toblack voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much ofthe 20th century.

The term lily-white movement was coined by Texas Republican leaderNorris Wright Cuney, who used the term in an 1888 Republican conventionto describe efforts by white conservatives to oust blacks from positions ofTexas party leadership and incite riots to divide the party. The term came tobe used nationally to describe this ongoing movement as it further developedin the early 20th century, including through the administration of HerbertHoover. Localized movements began immediately after the war but by the beginning of the 20th century the effort had become national. Thismovement is largely credited with driving blacks out of the Republican partyduring the early 20th century, setting the stage for their eventual support ofthe Democrats.”

American History USA white-movement/
Your link:

PAGE NOT FOUND​

I recall him well since he and I were on the same page. MLK was a racist but he fought a good cause. But you stir up shit to piss off people and never learned what the MLK dream was. What we republicans try to get across to democrats is we are not like them. We fight for all races and all of them as equals. Blacks like you are racist as hell. You fight only for blacks.
Martiin Luther King pissed people off so much that someone murdered him. All you prrobly know about King is one sentence. I was alive when King walked the earth. He me with my father when he come to my hometown as my father was also a Baptist preacher. I don't sit on my ass talking about the dream he said turned into a nightmare because whites refused to stop being racists.

The republican partyis the white greivance party. You aren't fighting for anything but to maintaiin white supremacy. You don't fight for all races and the fight against white racism includes all non white groups. I am in solidarity with all non whites and whites who oppose the systemic racism in this country that has consistently only provided advantage for whites. I argue based on my experience as a black man. I would be foolish to believe I am so arrogant as to know the life experiences of other non white groups.

You again provide us with the white racist argument that talks about equality for all races when tthe problem is not lack of oppportunity for whites. Again son, you are out of your league trying to argue with me. I know the white supremacist tactics and the Republican party does not fight for everyone, nor do they see everyone as equal. Because if you did, then you respect our equal right to not be republican and our same right to criticize black right wing republicans as you guys do white liberals. The racism of the Republican Party is obvious.

So keep Dr. Kings name out of your mouth.

I think you are stupid, not blacks.
You always do this, and for the life of me, I haven't a clue why.
You can't produce one post of mine where I have ever said that.
Shut the hell up moron.

Martiin Luther King pissed people off so much that someone murdered him. All you prrobly know about King is one sentence. I was alive when King walked the earth. He me with my father when he come to my hometown as my father was also a Baptist preacher. I don't sit on my ass talking about the dream he said turned into a nightmare because whites refused to stop being racists.

The republican partyis the white greivance party. You aren't fighting for anything but to maintaiin white supremacy. You don't fight for all races and the fight against white racism includes all non white groups. I am in solidarity with all non whites and whites who oppose the systemic racism in this country that has consistently only provided advantage for whites. I argue based on my experience as a black man. I would be foolish to believe I am so arrogant as to know the life experiences of other non white groups.

You again provide us with the white racist argument that talks about equality for all races when tthe problem is not lack of oppportunity for whites. Again son, you are out of your league trying to argue with me. I know the white supremacist tactics and the Republican party does not fight for everyone, nor do they see everyone as equal. Because if you did, then you respect our equal right to not be republican and our same right to criticize black right wing republicans as you guys do white liberals. The racism of the Republican Party is obvious.

You sound like a young radical. I however was a long term Democrat who quit that racist party in 1980. I knew a former FBI agent who was in on the capture of the Racist who killed King. And he was put in prison.

I think you are stupid, not blacks.
You always do this, and for the life of me, I haven't a clue why.
You can't produce one post of mine where I have ever said that.
The people here who continue trying to tell us how racist the Democratic party is because democrats owned slaves back before any of us were born and then claim we should not get reparations for things that happened before we were born think blacks are stupid. You are one of those.

The people here who continue trying to tell us how racist the Democratic party is because democrats owned slaves back before any of us were born and then claim we should not get reparations for things that happened before we were born think blacks are stupid. You are one of those.
Poor victim. Sowell is not and look at how well he is doing.

I keenly believe you have the right to be a victim of the Democrats. I feel so bad you are their victim.

Forum List

Back