Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

He still nailed it about you and your ignorance.
Since I've shown the evidence that reparations aren't just for slavery and you keep repeating that stupid racist drivel, it's very clear who the ignorant one is.

Since I've shown the evidence that reparations aren't just for slavery and you keep repeating that stupid racist drivel, it's very clear who the ignorant one is.
Between you and me, there is one racist, and it's not me. You show your ignorance every day, IM2

Women need reparations too, they have been discriminated against.

See how this works, g5000? :rolleyes-41:
I imagine there are other groups of people that should step forward, also.

You should not be the person to bring up ignorance.....just sayin'
White women recieved reparations via alimony.

Plus white women were complicit in the human rights violations.

You are just ignorant.

White women recieved reparations via alimony.

Plus white women were complicit in the human rights violations.

You are just ignorant.
I just can't keep up with your kind of stupidity.
You are hopeless with facts...you're always twisting them.

Enjoy another miserable day, IM2....you deserve them.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

It's good to know that the lie saying that the Democratic plantation doesn't exist has been exposed.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation​

There is no lie….Evidenced by the FACT that blacks haven’t improved while on the plantation for the last 50 years. Asians and east Indians have ran right past them and Mexicans have ran them out of their shitholes all while Dems continue to pretend you are their number one pet human.

Between you and me, there is one racist, and it's not me. You show your ignorance every day, IM2
It is you. You have lived as a racist your entire life. You think that what you believe is normal. Believe me, if what I say was tuly racist no one white would agree with me. The only whiites that call me a racist are you right wingers. You are just a dumb ass. I have stated on far too many occasions that ll whites aren't racists, and I have specifically described the whites who practicee racism as a subculture and described that subculture as right wing whites. Now, since every white person is not right wing, that shuts your whining about somebody's racism up. The fact that you are one of those right wing whites is not my problem.

Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation​

There is no lie….Evidenced by the FACT that blacks haven’t improved while on the plantation for the last 50 years. Asians and east Indians have ran right past them and Mexicans have ran them out of their shitholes all while Dems continue to pretend you are their number one pet human.
There is no plantation and what has not happened is whites stopping racism.

To all you who think reparations is free money:

Turn black and live then come tell me how reparations is free money.

Dem's don't like people saying "Democratic party plantation" because it's true and some blacks are starting to get it.

To all you who think reparations is free money:

Turn black and live then come tell me how reparations is free money.
I can't turn black. Blacks who grow up in functional families with a mother and a father have it easier than whites.

Reparations is free money. The people who would receive it did nothing to earn it.

Forum List

Back