Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

I think you are stupid, not blacks.
You always do this, and for the life of me, I haven't a clue why.
You can't produce one post of mine where I have ever said that.
He's a paid agitator, nobody is that fucking stupid and clueless

The people here who continue trying to tell us how racist the Democratic party is because democrats owned slaves back before any of us were born and then claim we should not get reparations for things that happened before we were born think blacks are stupid. You are one of those.
Your stupid, and is proved with your ridiculous post.
You can't help yourself, IM2, when you post it just shows
how bad your brain is twisted.

No reparations for you, we can't afford the trillions that you want. (free money)

The people here who continue trying to tell us how racist the Democratic party is because democrats owned slaves back before any of us were born and then claim we should not get reparations for things that happened before we were born think blacks are stupid. You are one of those.
You shouldn't get reparations, you weren't a slave, and the people who respond to your drivel
were never slave owners. You're stupid to think otherwise.

No reparations for the paid hack, IM2.

That's why they are fleeing from the Democrat party.
The Dems are about 25 percent of registered voters.

The Pubs are about 25 percent of registered voters.

Since 2008, Independents have become the largest voting bloc at around 40 percent.

It is beyond hilarious you think Pubs are one-up on the Dems.

You shouldn't get reparations, you weren't a slave, and the people who respond to your drivel
were never slave owners. You're stupid to think otherwise.

No reparations for the paid hack, IM2.
You've been shown that reparations are not just for slavery many times.

You have also been shown examples of reparations paid to people who were not alive when laws were passed that createdd harm.

So shut up.

The Dems are about 25 percent of registered voters.

The Pubs are about 25 percent of registered voters.

Since 2008, Independents have become the largest voting bloc at around 40 percent.

It is beyond hilarious you think Pubs are one-up on the Dems.

Thank you.
Most blacks are independents who vote democrat.

You've been shown that reparations are not just for slavery many times.

You have also been shown examples of reparations paid to people who were not alive when laws were passed that createdd harm.

So shut up.
No reparations for you, paid hack. No reparations.

You are in it for the 'free money'. It's obvious

The desire of the black community for reparations revolves around much, much more than slavery.

It demands compensation for what they perceive as racial discrimination and systemic racism right up to the present day.

We can debate about the finer points, and we should, but to think it is just about slavery is to expose yourself as arguing from a point of profound ignorance.

The desire of the black community for reparations revolves around much, much more than slavery.

It demands compensation for what they perceive as racial discrimination and systemic racism right up to the present day.

We can debate about the finer points, and we should, but to think it is just about slavery is to expose yourself as arguing from a point of profound ignorance.
Women need reparations too, they have been discriminated against.

See how this works, g5000? :rolleyes-41:
I imagine there are other groups of people that should step forward, also.

You should not be the person to bring up ignorance.....just sayin'

I'm sorry you see facts as a "defection". What a sorry sack of ignorance you are!
I was talking about what Meister said. Not what you said.

Forum List

Back