Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

Spare me the buullshit son. I'm black. I know what causes the probllem. Whiites have destroyed businesses for nothing. White racism is the problem and the policies of the republican parrty only enables more white raciism.
You seem as pissed off as the black fiction spreader of your video. Spare me the hate talk you direct against whites.

What you are is a sick mentally ill freak who imagines right wing white extremist racism where there is none.

You are a born loser, and all your problems are of your own making.

Find your balls and ACTUALLY BE A MAN INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING YOU ARE A MAN WHILE YOU CRY LIKE A BITCH
No, all that is you.

I'm black. I've seen white racists all my life. I've seen whites who are not racists all my life. I know the difference. Those who practice racism are the ones who claim we see racism where there is none.

Spare me the buullshit son. I'm black. I know what causes the probllem. Whiites have destroyed businesses for nothing. White racism is the problem and the policies of the republican parrty only enables more white raciism.
I spent my first 42 years as a Democrat. Stop lying about Republicans.

No, all that is you.

I'm black. I've seen white racists all my life. I've seen whites who are not racists all my life. I know the difference. Those who practice racism are the ones who claim we see racism where there is none.
Your whole focus is on race. Frankly that makes you a racist.

Kamala Harriis is VP now..
Biden gave her one responsibility. That was to seal the US Border in the South of the states. But she fucked the pooch. And he lied by saying the border is secure.

You seem as pissed off as the black fiction spreader of your video. Spare me the hate talk you direct against whites.
He isn't spreading fiction. He pulled up studies and data supporting his words. You're out of your league here junior. You're trying to argue with somebody who has studied the facts with your opinion. You missed the boat from your first post when you tried posting about slavery.

The Democrats are as racist today as they’ve always been, and they still depend on the house boys to try and keep the field hands in line.

And you would know this because you personally know every Democratic voter in the USA???? Or is this just another lie that Republicans tell their gullible base?

Like the lie that Republicans are "better for the economy". Yeah, crashing the economy every time a Republican is in the White House is REALLY, good for the American people.

His quotes are his. And he calls out demofks

Malcolm X called out the American system of government for failing racial minorities. BOTH sides. So instead of taking his words to heart, YOU use them as a stick to beat Democrats with. That's just how racist and stupid YOU are.

Why are YOU pushing a white nationalist authoritarian government??? Do you want to live in Russia, or are you already there????

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Your whole focus is on race. Frankly that makes you a racist.
No, that's not the definition of racist. White racists make this claim to non whites who focus on eradicating the racism we have to face daily. When you don't have to face it, or you participate as part of the racist subculture you will naturally see a problem with those who face racism making the end of racism a focus. According to your "logic" MLK a racist.

He isn't spreading fiction. He pulled up studies and data supporting his words. You're out of your league here junior. You're trying to argue with somebody who has studied the facts with your opinion. You missed the boat from your first post when you tried posting about slavery.
Oh so now you were a slave buster?

And you would know this because you personally know every Democratic voter in the USA???? Or is this just another lie that Republicans tell their gullible base?

Like the lie that Republicans are "better for the economy". Yeah, crashing the economy every time a Republican is in the White House is REALLY, good for the American people.

Malcolm X called out the American system of government for failing racial minorities. BOTH sides. So instead of taking his words to heart, YOU use them as a stick to beat Democrats with. That's just how racist and stupid YOU are.

Why are YOU pushing a white nationalist authoritarian government??? Do you want to live in Russia, or are you already there????
These racists think blacks are stupid.

I know that because I listen to the words they use. It’s obvious you don’t

No, that's not the definition of racist. White racists make this claim to non whites who focus on eradicating the racism we have to face daily. When you don't have to face it, or you participate as part of the racist subculture you will naturally see a problem with those who face racism making the end of racism a focus. According to your "logic" MLK a racist.
Bullshit. You are entirely fascinated with race. I am not at all. I have served some fine blacks as their past agent and try telling them i am a racist. Man you are sick. Study Thomas Sowell.

I know that because I listen to the words they use. It’s obvious you don’t
You don't listen. If you did you wouldn't be trying this because it would be obvious to you that Republicans are the racists.

You were the idiot who tried "educating" me about slavery when this thread is not about slavery.
I did not. You defend Democrats for the money you think they hand to you. But that is bullshit.

Bullshit. You are entirely fascinated with race. I am not at all. I have served some fine blacks as their past agent and try telling them i am a racist. Man you are sick. Study Thomas Sowell.
And here you use the racist go to, Thomas Sowell. Sowell is an idiot.

Forum List

Back