Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

We post about RACISTS, like you.

All you do is whine about race like a bitch, because you are a failure in life and need someone to blame it on
You're the racist and whites like you have whined since 1776..

That's exactly what right wing whites try doing by using quotes from Malcolm X. X was neither Republican or Democrat.. He didn't trust white conservatives or liberals. But white right wingers dishonestly use his quote because you guys think blacks are stupid.
His quotes are his. And he calls out demofks

It is truly bizarre how the tards keep bringing up the far right racist past of the Democratic Party of long ago, and attempt to create linkage to the liberal Democratic Party of today.

I mean, this is a level of profound stupidity which takes one's breath away.

The KKK was, is, and always will be a far right Christian terrorist organization.

nazi-confederate-2.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!

Yeah right...

1697817428451.png

His quotes are his. And he calls out demofks
Again, he made this quote that none of you dishonest SOB's post.

"I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat, nor an American, and got sense enough to know it. I am one of the 22 million black victims of the Democrats, and one of the 22 million black victims of the Republicans, and one of the 22 million black victims of Americanism... You and I have never seen democracy; all we've seen is hypocracy... If you go to jail, so what? If you're black, you were born in jail. If you're black, you were born in jail, in the North as well as the South. Stop talking about the South. Long as you south of the Canadian border, you're south."

That's exactly what right wing whites try doing by using quotes from Malcolm X. X was neither Republican or Democrat.. He didn't trust white conservatives or liberals. But white right wingers dishonestly use his quote because you guys think blacks are stupid.
Not all blacks are stupid, you’re just a stupid fucking racist. Don’t confuse you being called out as anything else.

Translation: I HOPE that Blacks aren't jumping-ship to vote Republican, but I've got to put on a brave show... :abgg2q.jpg:

When all else fails... pull the Race Card gambit, right, Dems?... :cool:
I am amazed how the few Blacks that support Democrats keep this lie about them going.

Blacks in Power Don't Empower Blacks

Between 1970 and 2012, the number of black elected officials rose from fewer than 1,500 to more than 10,000. How has this affected the black community? Jason Riley of The Manhattan Institute answers the question in this video.

Is America Racist?​

Is America racist? Is it -- as President Barack Obama said -- "part of our DNA"? Author and talk-show host Larry Elder examines America's legacy of racism, whether it's one we can ever escape, and in the process offers a different way of looking at things like Ferguson, crime, police and racial profiling.

Comment: Larry Elder is a great American

Ted Cruz EXPOSES AOC And Democrat Party's LONG HISTORY Of Racism!​

Office Tatum is a great guy and a great American. His videos on every topic are awesome. In this video he is spot on.

What I Can Teach You About Racism​

Renowned political science professor Carol Swain started out life with every possible disadvantage. She ended up teaching at two of the most prestigious universities in the country. How did she do it? She shares her story and her wisdom in this inspiring video.

Comment: Swain is very, very good.

Uncle Tom II is an odyssey depicting the gradual demoralization of America through Marxist infiltration of its institutions. The film explores how this deceptive ideology has torn apart the fabric of society while using black America as its number one tool for its destruction. From Executive Producer Larry Elder and Director Justin Malone, comes the continuation of their highly acclaimed film, Uncle Tom (2020). Uncle Tom II will take the audience deeper into black America’s often eradicated history of honorable men, entrepreneurship, prosperity, faith, and patriotism, to its current perceived state of anger, discontent and victimhood. Uncle Tom II unveils the Marxist strategy of creating false racial tension between Americans, with its ultimate goal of obtaining power, destroying capitalism and replacing God with government.

Trailer

Teaser 1

Teaser 2

Teaser 3

The current Democrat President looked at every Black American in the eye and told them that if they did not vote for him, then they are not Black.
That seems both racist AND denigrating to me
One thing is for sure. Blacks are a lot smarter than these tards. Blacks know exactly how much the Republicans hate them.
you ain’t black!!!

Again, he made this quote that none of you dishonest SOB's post.

"I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat, nor an American, and got sense enough to know it. I am one of the 22 million black victims of the Democrats, and one of the 22 million black victims of the Republicans, and one of the 22 million black victims of Americanism... You and I have never seen democracy; all we've seen is hypocracy... If you go to jail, so what? If you're black, you were born in jail. If you're black, you were born in jail, in the North as well as the South. Stop talking about the South. Long as you south of the Canadian border, you're south."
I quoted the man. Deal with it baby bird!

Forum List

Back