Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

im2 proudly voted for biden, a racist esp. vs obama after he said he was clean and articulate. but because sleepy joe had a D next to his name im2 voted for the racist old white man.
As we all know, IM2 just exists to stir the race pot. Other than his early posts, that's another reason I know he is an old white guy. No self-respecting black would intentionally do so much damage to the black community.

As we all know, IM2 just exists to stir the race pot. Other than his early posts, that's another reason I know he is an old white guy. No self-respecting black would intentionally do so much damage to the black community.
3 sure things in life- death, taxes and im2 whitey (conservative) is a racist thread.

i love how he puts up a stock avatar of some old pic of an old negro, pretending he is black lol lol lol.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

YOU are the liar, and you are nothing but a plantation slave.
You are a disgrace to good hard working African Americans

The Plantation: Then and Now​

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Started in Africa, but here's Malcom X to explain it to you.

It is truly bizarre how the tards keep bringing up the far right racist past of the Democratic Party of long ago, and attempt to create linkage to the liberal Democratic Party of today.

I mean, this is a level of profound stupidity which takes one's breath away.

The KKK was, is, and always will be a far right Christian terrorist organization.

nazi-confederate-2.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!
professional victimhood? Not unheard of in Maga, either.

You republicans are mentally handicapped. You guys are full of racial resentment, you post it every day and then you have the mf nerve to say democrats make everything about race.

Started in Africa, but here's Malcom X to explain it to you.

Wrong and Robert Woodson has it wrong. Don't misquote Malcolm X to black people who have studied him..

Democrats have had you n#%%$#@ voting Democrat for decades as promised.

Their words not mine. How's the weather on the plantation?

Democrats have had you n#%%$#@ voting Democrat for decades as promised.

Their words not mine. How's the weather on the plantation?
Well the dems brought drinkable water to Jackson Miss, so I'd say it's working for them. LOL (and me. Thanks Rep Bennie Thompson)

Wrong and Robert Woodson has it wrong. Don't misquote Malcolm X to black people who have studied him..
Dude you’re still eating your regurgitated nonsense fake news.

I fking quoted the man

Well the dems brought drinkable water to Jackson Miss, so I'd say it's working for them. LOL (and me. Thanks Rep Bennie Thompson)
Yet Malcolm doesn’t agree. BTW, neither did MLK

Gaslighting doesn't work here wb.
Then why are you doing it? Calling your lies out isn’t gaslighting. The only person even remotely trying to gaslight anyone is you. Maybe you could try honesty for a change

Let it go, they are rewriting history to fit their yarn.
That's exactly what right wing whites try doing by using quotes from Malcolm X. X was neither Republican or Democrat.. He didn't trust white conservatives or liberals. But white right wingers dishonestly use his quote because you guys think blacks are stupid.

Forum List

Back