SIAP:Apple announces plans to repatriate $350 billion in overseas cash, add 20,000 jobs in America

Democrats are making the same mistakes they made in the ‘16 presidential election.

They aren’t going to win any seats by pretending the voters want what they’re selling.

Democrats are making the same mistakes they made in the ‘16 presidential election.

They aren’t going to win any seats by pretending the voters want what they’re selling.
wanna bet we pick up seats?/Make it easy on yourself

Like I’d ever trust a democrat to pay a debt. lol

I’m good with watching you squirm and cry. It gives me some entertainment after a day at work. :)

Apple announces plans to repatriate billions in overseas cash, says it will 'contribute' $350 billion to the economy over 5 years

MORE BAD NEWS FOR PROGS.....APPLE REPATRIATING $350 BILLION.....that's alot of taxes at 21%.

Sorry the economy is doing well, Progs. It sucks, i know. More people working and those people keeping more fo their money is BAD FOR PROGS.

Apple on Wednesday made a slew of announcements about its investment in and contribution to the U.S. economy.

The headline from Apple is that it will "contribute" $350 billion in the U.S. economy over the next five years, although it's unclear exactly how the company came to that number.

But the company did say promise to create 20,000 new jobs and a new campus thanks, in part, to the prospect of tax reform. It said it would spend over $30 billion in capital expenditures over the next five years.

It also said it anticipates a $38 billion tax bill for repatriated cash, as a result of the new tax bill. This implies it will bring back virtually all of its $250 billion in overseas cash.

Apple was very careful not to mention tax reform as the reason for this announcement or their plans. It’s hard to imagine that they would be repatriating the offshore profits without the tax reform but there are lots of good and valid reason for expanding US operations having nothing to do with the new tax reform package.

Oh yeah? Name one reason.

Apple is a renown leftist company. But they are putting politics aside for the better of the company.

The thing about you leftists is that it kills you to give anybody on the right any credit. The thousands of people that got bonuses, the strong and record breaking stock market, hard working Americans seeing more in their paychecks, the reduction of illegal border crossings....... it kills you...just kills you.

Trump got more accomplished in one year that DumBama did in four, and anything he accomplished was partisan and to the disadvantage of many Americans. Apple is the first company to step up, but others will follow with bringing jobs back home like Trump promised. A shortage of labor (which will eventually happen) will lead to pay increases for many people. The reduction of foreigners in this country will even bring pay up for lower wage American workers.

I love what's happening in this country right now, and anybody that doesn't is a total partisan moron.

I’m good with watching you squirm and cry. It gives me some entertainment after a day at work. :)
chicken shit just like drumph

chicken shit just like drumph
Smart, like Trump. ;)

Anyone who believes this nonsense has no clue how business operates.

1. Apple specifically has had more profits than it knew what to do with for a long time now, MORE profits from tax-cuts would simply mean more money they don't know what to do with.

2. Money spent on capital expenditures and jobs is also called EXPENSES and thus are taxed at ZERO percent.
Capital expenditures generally line the pockets of vendors. Vendors pay taxes on their income. You are an idiot.

Ok, again idiot, they aren't doing it because of a tax-cut. They had all the money in the world to do it ALREADY.
But weren't doing it because the high taxes made it cost prohibitive.

Some of you are incredibly stupid.

OBAMA all but begged Steve Jobs to make these moves under his administration. Obama failed, as usual.

Apple announces plans to repatriate billions in overseas cash, says it will 'contribute' $350 billion to the economy over 5 years

MORE BAD NEWS FOR PROGS.....APPLE REPATRIATING $350 BILLION.....that's alot of taxes at 21%.

Sorry the economy is doing well, Progs. It sucks, i know. More people working and those people keeping more fo their money is BAD FOR PROGS.

Apple on Wednesday made a slew of announcements about its investment in and contribution to the U.S. economy.

The headline from Apple is that it will "contribute" $350 billion in the U.S. economy over the next five years, although it's unclear exactly how the company came to that number.

But the company did say promise to create 20,000 new jobs and a new campus thanks, in part, to the prospect of tax reform. It said it would spend over $30 billion in capital expenditures over the next five years.

It also said it anticipates a $38 billion tax bill for repatriated cash, as a result of the new tax bill. This implies it will bring back virtually all of its $250 billion in overseas cash.

Apple was very careful not to mention tax reform as the reason for this announcement or their plans. It’s hard to imagine that they would be repatriating the offshore profits without the tax reform but there are lots of good and valid reason for expanding US operations having nothing to do with the new tax reform package.

Oh yeah? Name one reason.

Apple is a renown leftist company. But they are putting politics aside for the better of the company.

The thing about you leftists is that it kills you to give anybody on the right any credit. The thousands of people that got bonuses, the strong and record breaking stock market, hard working Americans seeing more in their paychecks, the reduction of illegal border crossings....... it kills you...just kills you.

Trump got more accomplished in one year that DumBama did in four, and anything he accomplished was partisan and to the disadvantage of many Americans. Apple is the first company to step up, but others will follow with bringing jobs back home like Trump promised. A shortage of labor (which will eventually happen) will lead to pay increases for many people. The reduction of foreigners in this country will even bring pay up for lower wage American workers.

I love what's happening in this country right now, and anybody that doesn't is a total partisan moron.

That is a GREAT post. No homo.

The corporate tax cuts will not only bring in more tax revenue, it’ll lower unemployment and welfare expenses.
This is something democrats can’t seem to understand.

They do understand it, and it's driving them crazy.
Democrats are already starting to question the sanity of their party. lol
I’ve talked with several who won’t be voting for them in the upcoming elections. :)
Democrats would rather burn and go to hell before voting for that drumph POS
Please do! I supply the kindling

Funny how with all that money supposedly coming in Trump Repubtards can't balance their budget & want to raise the debt ceiling to borrow even more! Time to shut the government down & teach them how to pay their bills!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!

Funny how with all that money supposedly coming in Trump Repubtards can't balance their budget & want to raise the debt ceiling to borrow even more! Time to shut the government down & teach them how to pay their bills!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!
Shut It Down!!!

Oh, you mean pay those bills like DumBama did?

China Reduced the Sovereign Rating of the United States to the Level of Turkmenistan Referring to the growing dependence of the US government on attracting debt, Dagong dropped the US solvency rating for loans in national and foreign currencies by one more step - from "A-" to "BBB +" and left a "negative" outlook in place.

OBAMA all but begged Steve Jobs to make these moves under his administration.
You need a reality check.

This 14% one-off in the repatriated money is EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA PROPOSED. So you cackling goofballs are celebrating Obama's idea.

Of course, the GOP toddlers in Congress would never have passed an Obama idea. So the measure failed. And you cheered them for that.

So think about that.....you are not only cheering an Obama idea, you are cheering an Obama idea that you supported the obstruction of just 2 years ago.

And you think anyone should take you people seriously? What a fucking joke

OBAMA all but begged Steve Jobs to make these moves under his administration.
You need a reality check.

This 14% one-off in the repatriated money is EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA PROPOSED. So you cackling goofballs are celebrating Obama's idea.

Of course, the GOP toddlers in Congress would never have passed an Obama idea. So the measure failed. And you cheered them for that.

So think about that.....you are not only cheering an Obama idea, you are cheering an Obama idea that you supported the obstruction of just 2 years ago.

And you think anyone should take you people seriously? What a fucking joke
You're gonna ream out your asshole spinning that much.

Forum List

Back