Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

um...yeah he took a plea deal, and was convicted of contempt for doing that.

Stupid
WRONG. Clinton was not convicted in the Senate.

Thats what we are talking about CONVICTION IN THE SENATE.

Stop playing being stupid.

Hey stupid, Clinton didn't get convicted in Senate for blowjobs and lying to investigators about them.

You are going to tell me that he DIDN'T get blowjobs and lied to investigators?

Yes stupid?

Wow. You calling someone "stupid" is pretty fuckin' comical.

He didn't get impeached for getting blowjobs or for lying to investigators. He got impeached for lying to a grand jury. If you were smarter, you'd know that.

Sadly for you, though, your shoe size exceeds your IQ...

Right, he was not convicted in the Senate. If someone is found "not guilty", then they're "not guilty". In Clinton's case, it meant the majority of the Senate didn't believe that what Clinton should be convicted. That means he was pronounced "not guilty.

You really are pretty fucking stupid...

Every American had access to the vaccine

If you turned it down and died…….Suicide
In January 2021, that is a blatant lie. It wasn't until April 2021 that it was available for all. Again your suicide BS, is just that. I had Covid in November 2020 and I survived easily. Not taking the vaccine is not anyway close to suicide as the chance from dying from Covid is 0.01%.

You sure like drama.

Oh so you are saying Clinton DIDN'T get blowjobs and lie about them to investigators.

Right stupid?
when did I or anyone say that? He did, and he took a plea deal with the DOJ for the crimes he committed

I never said he was convicted in the Senate, he was convicted in Court. The Senate doesn't convict people of crimes, that happens in Court

The Senate didn't convict, because they didn't believe what he did warranted removal from office.

The DOJ then prosecuted once they were able to, of what he did.

In Trump's case the DOJ has nothing to prosecute, because there is nothing he did, it was all parody....

Sure, in the sense that Jan 6th, might not of happened had he not held a rally they blamed him.....

But having a rally isn't impeachable.
Jan 6 never would have happened if Trump had not created a stolen election lie because his ego was too big to accept he lost

Jan 6 never would have happened if Trump had not created a stolen election lie because his ego was too big to accept he lost
or maybe had people not been so upset because they didnt trust the system anymore after years of Dems lies like the Russian conspiracy hoax, parody impeachment, months of insurrections etc.

Biden is clearly a Russian plant at this point. Yeah, impeach the M Fer

For what? Actually doing the job he was elected to do (successes and mistakes)?
Playing janitor?....good luck with that! No stomach for it.

Democrats have remade impeachment into a impeach because you disagree politically tool. Sewing what you reaped sucks, huh?

Democrats have remade impeachment into a impeach because you disagree politically tool. Sewing what you reaped sucks, huh?
Joining the angry children doesn't do anything that helps either the party or the nation in the long term.

Tit for tat political impeachments only leave us weaker and weaker as a nation.

^^^
Dishonest equivocation fallacy, an exercise in defending traitors and criminals.

"Democrats impeached Trump for valid reasons, therefore it's okay to impeach Biden for fake reasons!"

Democrat, the party of hate. OK, you hate the guy Papageorgio. Just say that instead of being a dick about it

Joining the angry children doesn't do anything that helps either the party or the nation in the long term.

Tit for tat political impeachments only leave us weaker and weaker as a nation.

I'm against "tit for tat" also, but I go the other direction. Republicans need to impeach Biden 5-10 times, not just two. This is how the country go so fucked up. Democrats play to win, Republicans don't. Democrats are winning.

I pointed out that Democrats have redefined impeachment. You post doesn't contradict that

I'm against "tit for tat" too, only I go the other direction. Republicans need to impeach Biden 5-10 times, not just two.

I pointed out that Democrats have redefined impeachment. You post doesn't contradict that
That isn't going the other directly that's driving the country and the party off of a cliff throwing a childish tantrum.

If we don't get some adults in charge this country is going to be torn so far apart it can never be put back together short of using force of arms to accomplish it.

That isn't going the other directly that's driving the country and the party off of a cliff throwing a childish tantrum.

If we don't get some adults in charge this country is going to be torn so far apart it can never be put back together short of using force of arms to accomplish it.

I don't read run on sentences, please correct. Thank you

when did I or anyone say that? He did
YES OF COURSE HE DID!

Just because Senate didn't convict Clinton does not mean he didn't do the things he was charged with and same applies to Trump's impeachments.

Picking and choosing arguments based on which president they apply to is not rational, it's just braindead politics.

YES OF COURSE HE DID!

Just because Senate didn't convict Clinton does not mean he didn't do the things he was charged with and same applies to Trump's impeachments.

Picking and choosing arguments based on which president they apply to is not rational, it's just braindead politics.
No, the difference is there was evidence to support Clinton's charges, hence why he ended up taking a plea deal with the DOJ

In trump's case it was all parody....so the DOJ couldn't even charge him,

Forum List

Back