Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

Says whom ? Trump ? Cause absolutely no one else but Trump and his lackies have, and no evidrnce…none, nada. Oh, still waiting for Hillary indictments. Ever wonder why GOP admins are indicted by a ratio of 200 to one ?
no…trump didn’t say it…

how do we know this isn't a ploy to get pro-Trump anti byedim people to.... uh... out themselves to the enemy?

answer : we don't

um...... you seem confused? Who and when did biden bribe to win an election?
um..... when was that biden led coup?
xiden was part of the obamagate gang that tried to lead a coup to undo the 2016 election

Xiden bragged about he he bribed ukraine to fire the attorney investigating his sons. corrupt business

is there a readable thing that includes Ted Cruz comments?

didn't find one

xiden was part of the obamagate gang that tried to lead a coup to undo the 2016 election

Xiden bragged about he he bribed ukraine to fire the attorney investigating his sons. corrupt business
And the scarecrow really has a brain, just because the wiz said so.

watched Ted Cruz

he is 1000% correct and its about time someone spoke the truth... yes, I know, there are others...

but where I'm at... you can only watch fake news (pretty much)... long story

LOLLOLLLLL, Xiden bragged about he he bribed ukraine to fire the attorney investigating his sons. corrupt business.
I bet my life savings you would say this^^^^^^^.
I was right.

How about some facts.

um...... you seem confused? Who and when did biden bribe to win an election?
Biden was VP and not running fro POTUS.
So, you LIED when you claimed that biden bribed to win an election.
The whole firing of Shokin was due to Shokin not investigating the corruption in Ukraine including Burisma. Trump Rudy and Shoking himself, ALL set up the FAKE NEWS story that biden wanted him fired because he WAS investigating Bursima, which Shokin wasn't.
You are clueless about the biden/shokin firing.
Read up dude.

Here you go.

LOLLOLLLLL, Xiden bragged about he he bribed ukraine to fire the attorney investigating his sons. corrupt business.
I bet my life savings you would say this^^^^^^^.
I was right.

How about some facts.

Biden was VP and not running fro POTUS.
So, you LIED when you claimed that biden bribed to win an election.
The whole firing of Shokin was due to Shokin not investigating the corruption in Ukraine including Burisma. Trump Rudy and Shoking himself, ALL set up the FAKE NEWS story that biden wanted him fired because he WAS investigating Bursima, which Shokin wasn't.
You are clueless about the biden/shokin firing.
Read up dude.

Here you go.

of course he was running or going to run at some point. He even asked President Xi to help him, amd he did

of course he was running or going to run at some point. He even asked President Xi to help him, amd he did
LIAR ^^^^^^
Back it up with link showing Xi helping biden.
When did that happen?

Just because trump is corrupt in so many ways, doesn't meant you get to project that trump corruption onto others.

LIAR ^^^^^^
Back it up with link showing Xi helping biden.
When did that happen?

Just because trump is corrupt in so many ways, doesn't meant you get to project that trump corruption onto others.
our intel community already reported china interfered to help xiden

sure they had some evidence yo support the impeachment….it just, as Alexanader said wasn’t enough…most of it was parody amd the events didn’t support it at trial

Alexander said it was MORE than enough to prove the charges that Trump abused his office by extorting Ukraine for investigations of his political opponents.

The reason he and other Republicans voted not to convict was because supposedly such abuse of office did not add up to even a misdemeanor, which is of course absurd.

Republicans didn't want to convict and they didn't, it's as simple as that.

Alexander said it was MORE than enough to prove the charges that Trump abused his office by extorting Ukraine for investigations of his political opponents.

The reason he and other Republicans voted not to convict was because supposedly such abuse of office did not add up to even a misdemeanor, which is of course absurd.

Republicans didn't want to convict and they didn't, it's as simple as that.
wow wears he we told…as the evidence showed us at trial…maybe alexander was simply listening to shift/y’all parady

because once the trial states amd we actually saw the transcript it was clear there was no extortion…nothing zip

Forum List

Back