Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

creating a humanitarian crisis on the southern border, the mass killing of Americans due to his horrible Covid policies and lies about the vaccines, his betrayal of Americans and our allies to the Taliban....etc etc
Let’s not forget selling his influence to the Chinese using his son Hunter as the bag man.

For what? Actually doing the job he was elected to do (successes and mistakes)?
Playing janitor?....good luck with that! No stomach for it.
He will be impeached almost certainly.
If for no other reason than the very same phony standard applied to the Trump impeachments. But if you're looking for legitimacy..... Maybe he can explain who the "big guy" is in his Son's emails. But will he be impeached? The vicious determination of the progressive left in their illegitimate and fabricated pursuit of Trump has guaranteed that Biden will be impeached.

wow wears he we told…as the evidence showed us at trial…maybe alexander was simply listening to shift/y’all parady

because once the trial states amd we actually saw the transcript it was clear there was no extortion…nothing zip

Wtf? Transcript was available before 10 or so administration members testified to pressure campaign, before OMB director Milvaney PUBLICLY admitted administration held up aid to pressure Ukraine, before GAO ruled that military aid hold illigal.

Look I know you really really really don't want to belive it, but you look like an idiot when you deny the obvious.

If for no other reason than the very same phony standard applied to the Trump impeachments. But if you're looking for legitimacy..... Maybe he can explain who the "big guy" is in his Son's emails. But will he be impeached? The vicious determination of the progressive left in their illegitimate and fabricated pursuit of Trump has guaranteed that Biden will be impeached.
There were no phony standards applied against Trump. If you remember correctly, Nancy Pelosi held her caucus off of impeaching him for the Mueller report. That could have been a trifecta. :) Trump deserved everything he got. He made his own issues. Primarily because he was incompetent, corrupt, and not interested in actually doing the job of being President.

I don't care who the "big guy" is. Irrelevant. Why? Because Hunter Biden will never be President.

I'll tell you again, there is no stomach for another impeachment. Republican leadership knows this. They're just playing it up for the midterms.

I cant wait for president harris

I cant wait for president harris
They will not have the votes in the Senate to convict. Worse, any attempt to impeach Biden for the myriad of reasons I've seen Republicans put forth so far will not go over well with the voters and will be seen as vindictive and a waste of time and money. That will cost them in 2024. They are just playing up the threat to impeach for the run up to November.

Wtf? Transcript was available before 10 or so administration members testified to pressure campaign, before OMB director Milvaney PUBLICLY admitted administration held up aid to pressure Ukraine, before GAO ruled that military aid hold illigal.

Look I know you really really really don't want to belive it, but you look like an idiot when you deny the obvious.
The transcript didn't show any pressure put on the Ukrainian President, or that aid would be held up if he didn't do something.

Both impeachments were Democrats impeaching Republicans for what you do. Impeachment is just a political payback tool to evade blame at this point

JackOff said: "Biden hasn't tried to leverage a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival"

Actually Biden did that in spades, dick. Stop playing games. It's on video Bungling Biden is on tape bragging about it. And the second impeachment was even more contrived

Republicans should investigate and impeach Biden continuously. At least five times, it has to be more than double
Impeachment has always been a political issue. Not a legal one.

1) Trump Tower meeting to obtain stolen emails from Wikileaks.
2) Holding up weapons shipments to Ukraine to leverage them to dig up dirt on his political rival.
3) Failure to concede a lost election after 60+ court cases, multiple recounts and audits, a speech at the Ellipse, fomenting insurrection in an attempt to overturn the free and fair election he lost.

He was impeached for only two of them. Biden has done nothing even remotely similar. And stop referencing that video. That's not evidence of the same. He wasn't trying to dig dirt up on his political rival.

Republicans can proceed with an impeachment at their own peril.
It won't go over well with voters and will be seen as petty and vindictive.

watched Ted Cruz

he is 1000% correct and its about time someone spoke the truth... yes, I know, there are others...

but where I'm at... you can only watch fake news (pretty much)... long story
Ted Cruz is posturing for another possible run at the Presidency in 2024. Hate to tell him but everyone thinks he's Trump's cuck. He will never be President.

The transcript didn't show any pressure put on the Ukrainian President, or that aid would be held up if he didn't do something.
Moron, when you can ACTUALY address what qoute, then come back and quote me.

Trump's call with Zelensky certainly insinuated pressure by Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating generous America aid, talking about providing Javelins and then directly switching into asking Zelensky for favor in investigating Bidens.

But aside from the call we have MOUNTAINS of other, more direct, evidence, adminsitration member testified to it before Congress and OMB Director Mulvaney PUBLICLY admitted that millitary aid was held up to pressure Ukraine, this hold was ruled illigal by GAO.

haha it’s a novel…not real life…in the novel he had one all along…

scarecrows don’t in real life

wow

you
Really ? A scarecrow has a brain ? You are strange.
When told he had a brain, the scarecrow INCORRECTLY states the Pythagorean Theorem by referring to an isosceles triangle. Nope. He was still brainless and you fell for it all these years. The writers fooled you and the other munchkins ……again.

Last edited:
Moron, when you can ACTUALY address what qoute, then come back and quote me.

Trump's call with Zelensky certainly insinuated pressure by Trump talking about Ukraine not reciprocating generous America aid, talking about providing Javelins and then directly switching into asking Zelensky for favor in investigating Bidens.

But aside from the call we have MOUNTAINS of other, more direct, evidence, adminsitration member testified to it before Congress and OMB Director Mulvaney PUBLICLY admitted that millitary aid was held up to pressure Ukraine, this hold was ruled illigal by GAO.
why don't you quote the transcript.....

why don't you quote the transcript.....

Trump: "the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good"

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump immedeately responds to that with: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it...they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The [DNC] server, they say Ukraine has it, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine.

...The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

Trump: "the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good"

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump immedeately responds to that with: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it...they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The [DNC] server, they say Ukraine has it, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine.

...The other thing, There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.

ok…yeah we wanted to make sure the new admin was committed to rooting out corruption.

Sadly. Xiden won…we will never get to know what he was bragging about…he froze military aid…right after meeting Putin , then Putin invaded…what a mess

I actually agree with you

If Biden orchestrates an attack on the Capitol, he should be impeached
If he holds up military aid to Ukraine unless Zelensky comes up with some dirt on Trump, Biden should be impeached

ok…yeah we wanted to make sure the new admin was committed to rooting out corruption.

Sadly. Xiden won…we will never get to know what he was bragging about…he froze military aid…right after meeting Putin , then Putin invaded…what a mess
What does rooting out corruption have to do pressuring a President of Ukraine to go on CNN to announce investigation of Bidens?

The answer is NOTHING. It has to do with corrupt conduct of foreign policy for political gain, a clear abuse of office.

If Trump wanted to PROPERLY address what he saw as corruption then he would file a complaint with DOJ and let them drive confidential investigation, involving his office only if Ukraine's authorities refused legitimate request for cooperation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back