Sign Petition To Impeach Joe Biden

What does rooting out corruption have to do pressuring a President of Ukraine to go on CNN to announce investigation of Bidens?

The answer is NOTHING. It has to do with corrupt conduct of foreign policy for political gain, a clear abuse of office.

If Trump wanted to PROPERLY address what he saw as corruption then he would file a complaint with DOJ and let them drive confidential investigation, involving his office only if Ukraine's authorities refused legitimate request for cooperation.
where in the transcript did he say to go on CNN? I didn't see that....

where in the transcript did he say to go on CNN? I didn't see that....
...do you seriously not understand that all this goes much further than one call?

Trump had a pointman in Ukraine, Soderland who testified under oath before Congress that Trump later was specifically interested in a public announcement of investigation, specifically on CNN. Zelensky for his part in fact had a scheduled CNN interview that was cancelled as soon as this scandal broke.

Further evidence, OMB's hold on millitary aid has NEVER recieved any official justification that such holds require. If Trump's Ukranian adventures were on the up and up there would be no problem for his OMB Director Mulvaney to file apropriate justification for holding up Congressionally approved funds. There was none to this day and OMB ruled it illegal.

...do you seriously not understand that all this goes much further than one call?

Trump had a pointman in Ukraine, Soderland who testified under oath before Congress that Trump later was specifically interested in a public announcement of investigation, specifically on CNN. Zelensky for his part in fact had a scheduled CNN interview that was cancelled as soon as this scandal broke.

Further evidence, OMB's hold on millitary aid has NEVER recieved any official justification that such holds require. If Trump's Ukranian adventures were on the up and up there would be no problem for his OMB Director Mulvaney to file apropriate justification for holding up Congressionally approved funds. There was none to this day and OMB ruled it illegal.
You said he extorted the man...you need a victim....

You said he extorted the man...you need a victim....

Yes dummy, extorted.

What else to do you call forcing a foreign president to go announce investigation into your domestic opposition by holding up military aid his country badly needs?

No other word fits better.

Yes dummy, extorted.

What else to do you call forcing a foreign president to go announce investigation into your domestic opposition by holding up military aid his country badly needs?

No other word fits better.
well provide the evidence.

well provide the evidence.
After this thread, after all the time I wasted explaining it all carefully...you post THAT? Unbelivable.

Bottom line, not about any victim, it's about using correct word to describe Trump's drug deal in Ukraine.

Both impeachments were Democrats impeaching Republicans for what you do. Impeachment is just a political payback tool to evade blame at this point

JackOff said: "Biden hasn't tried to leverage a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political rival"

Actually Biden did that in spades, dick. Stop playing games. It's on video Bungling Biden is on tape bragging about it. And the second impeachment was even more contrived

Republicans should investigate and impeach Biden continuously. At least five times, it has to be more than double
if youre referring to Biden bragging about ousting a ukrainian anti-corruption investigator, republicans wanted him removed also. Good luck impeaching Biden on something republicans supported and our allies supported too. And had nothing to do with digging up dirt on a political rival.

But back to impeachment, they tried to impeach Obama more than a dozen times, and went nowhere. With Biden, it'll be the same garbage.

No shit Dick Tracey. Try reading my post again, more carefully this time. Schmuck
I did read it shitforbrains. Both impeachments against Trump were warranted. In a normal political environment, he would have been convicted and gone. Republicans would have been happy to cut bait.
Neither impeachment was vindictive. And he was never impeached for his campaign colluding with foreign powers.

So far, every scenario put forth introducing impeachment against Biden amounts to a pile of bullshit. Expected coming from you members of Alt-Right Nation.
It will be seen as petty and vindictive. It will not end well for Republicans...and they know it.

After this thread, after all the time I wasted explaining it all carefully...you post THAT? Unbelivable.

Bottom line, not about any victim, it's about using correct word to describe Trump's drug deal in Ukraine.
you've provided your parody....but no actual evidence....

I did read it shitforbrains. Both impeachments against Trump were warranted. In a normal political environment, he would have been convicted and gone. Republicans would have been happy to cut bait.
Neither impeachment was vindictive. And he was never impeached for his campaign colluding with foreign powers.

So far, every scenario put forth introducing impeachment against Biden amounts to a pile of bullshit. Expected coming from you members of Alt-Right Nation.
It will be seen as petty and vindictive. It will not end well for Republicans...and they know it.
Repubs are part of the reason crazy women are pushing their children to have operations to become another gender. It's stylish. Agendas run amok destroy all.

if youre referring to Biden bragging about ousting a ukrainian anti-corruption investigator, republicans wanted him removed also. Good luck impeaching Biden on something republicans supported and our allies supported too. And had nothing to do with digging up dirt on a political rival.

But back to impeachment, they tried to impeach Obama more than a dozen times, and went nowhere. With Biden, it'll be the same garbage.

Democrats already made impeachment a joke. They need to impeach Biden this time and at least four more

Democrats already made impeachment a joke. They need to impeach Biden this time and at least four more
mrd78wv31v081.jpg

Cruz said it in a news conference. That's all I found.
thanks but I did find something. I read it some time ago, can't recall all of it

but I don't think that weirdo is going to be impeached any time soon...

should be but probably wont

Forum List

Back